Slender-Pony's Forest RP

Started by FluffleStar, 2014 Apr 18, 00:29:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jaywo

((Sorry guys, I've been really inactive, somepony can take my characters.)) X3
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Moonspiritz

lulu looks around "were is masky.."
click my dragons please

LostSanity

Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 19, 11:27:49
((Sorry guys, I've been really inactive, somepony can take my characters.)) X3

((Can't you just continue to be active in this or no?  ono ))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Zsaszz

((Well...looks like this RP is slowly fading away onto the abyss of inactivity  :s))

The alicorn wasn't near the room entrance anymore, Zsaszz looked outside the entrance, it looked like the alicorn really left after that event with Skye.

"Mmm...let's try to go this way" said Zsaszz, while pointing to the direction of the path.

He started to walk, Skye was right behind him, at least both had a flashlight now, so it was easier to illuminate the way. After having walked some distance away from the generator room, Zsaszz saw what it looked like the mine manager room.

"Maybe there's the map of this mine, or something that can be useful", inside of the room it was some of the control panels for the light system of the mine, but they were off, behind that panel, there was some kind of blueprints that he didn't understand, the only thing that he got from the blueprint it was that the paths that could possibly lead to the exit were in a upper floor.

"Mmm...looks like if we keep going this path we can get to the upper floor, and possibly finally find a way out of here" said to Skye.

As they followed the path, he continued looking for another generator too, in any of the room that were in the side of the path.

((Jaywo ono))

LostSanity

"I hope your right. Nothing would make me happier than to finally be able to go home" remarked Skye as she continued to follow Zsaszz and hope once again began to rise in her that maybe, just maybe, she would actually leave this insane place alive.

sfg

(( I'm just trying to find a right moment to strike and delay your goals. Other than that, all I can really do is make unfortunate events pop up and ruin your happy moments. ))

(( I only exist to make you suffer, but such opportunities do need to present themselves. My inactivity is only explained through what I would believe is very very slow movement of the role play. ))

LostSanity

Zsaszz

2014 May 25, 21:34:39 #227 Last Edit: 2014 May 25, 21:36:15 by Zsaszz
Spoiler: Fading • show
[quote author=LostSanity link=topic=10795.msg778949#msg778949 date=1400795664]
((Or it's dead.  ono ))
[/quote]
((Indeed it is, or it will be at all soon. Gonna try to give this RP a last bump, but at this point, I don't think that it will be of much use  :x. Gonna get them out of the mine, as SFG said the story need some major movement or it will keep stuck in the mine  :s))

Zsaszz was hoping that the path that he saw in the blueprints of the mine could really lead them out of there, the mine was starting to get on his nerves, as many of those things were already there, lurkin in the deep darkness that swallowed the light of their flashlights as they walked, but, a blind hope was better than nothing at that point.

As they proceeded Zsaszz looked another of those old generators at the side of the path that they were following, he turned it on, it looked functional, when the generator started to work and the light on the panel got green, a loud sound echoed in the mine.

"Well...thats another one, lets hope that this doesn't stop working" said to Skye

Then they continued following the path that it was supposed to lead them to the upper floor. After walking quite a distance from the generator, they found themselves in the upper part of the mine and in the end of the way, was a big iron door completely closed. Zsaszz remembered that kind of door, it was similar to the one that he opened when he entered the mine, maybe that door could be the one leading to the exit.

"It's closed, but it must have a lever like the other one had" he thought, then he told Skye to try to find the lever in the wall. Didn't took them much time, when they found it, and between the two started to pull it to try to open the door. The lever started to move, very slowly, the rust and the time without use make it a real challenge to move, but with the strength of both they managed to open the door.

A cold wind started to enter through the door when they opened it, when it was completely opened they continued walking. Walking a little more they saw the end of the tunnel, and a dim light came from the end, when they got closer they started to see the woods again, after what it looked like an eternity they were out again, but outside was still night time.

"Finally!!", said Zsaszz, feeling a relief that they got out from there, but now they still had to find a way out of that forest.

Spoiler: OOC • show
((well..thats a major movement right there  :P, now to wait and see what happen, if the Slenderscruffle attack or if the RP keeps stuck in the inactivity limbo ovO))

LostSanity

Skye didn't say much. There was really no reason to. She just nodded to acknowledge Zsaszz and pretty much agreed with everything he said.

Once she saw that they managed to get out... and found more forest... she literally facehooved. She was tired of seeing trees. Seriously. She was.

The most strangest of all... was that they weren't being pestered in any way. Did those freaky ponies just give up or something? That seemed too good to be true, but, Skye was willing to hope for that all the same.

Go Up