Adventure Roleplay: Origins of Magic (Sign up thread)

Started by Teal Turken, 2013 Aug 18, 17:22:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nimbus

May I join this?

Name: Nimbus
Race: Pegasus
Main Character?: Eeyup
Talent: Flying ability (to include uncoordinated/high g maneuvers, air combat maneuvering, and flight sensitivity)

As a side note, his picture is my profile pic.

Shadechaser

Quote from: Nimbus on 2013 Aug 28, 14:53:38
Quick question... did you read the rest of the posts in this topic?
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Nimbus

Whoops, just did. Correction: Nimbus is not a main character. I also didn't realize that this started a while ago, so if you don't have room anymore it's fine with me.

Shadechaser

Thanks for reviewing your sign up. Teal Turken will be with you shortly. ^-^

lol
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Teal Turken

Quote from: Nimbus on 2013 Aug 28, 14:53:38
May I join this?

Name: Nimbus
Race: Pegasus
Talent: Flying ability (to include uncoordinated/high g maneuvers, air combat maneuvering, and flight sensitivity)

As a side note, his picture is my profile pic.

I see the correction you made so-
Accepted! You may enter when ready.

Nimbus

Alright, would it be possible to get a quick rundown on what's going on at the moment?

Teal Turken

Quote from: Nimbus on 2013 Aug 28, 15:29:50
Alright, would it be possible to get a quick rundown on what's going on at the moment?

Well the group was sent out to the south western region of the Crystal Empire to a cave to recover a stolen gem called the Magis-Archstone. After they retrieved it and escaped the Diamond Dogs inside the cave they found the gem had given Blob (the main character) increased magical abilities and were approached by two ponies also looking for the stone.
The area is snowy and mostly flat with small hills scattered about.

Omega_Khaos

yup that just about sum,s it up. [glow=purple,2,300]Yea it does but don't forget not all are ponies but half pony/half-changeling.[/glow]

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

Teal Turken

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Aug 28, 15:35:22
and demigod ponies

I don't get the demigod part. What makes a demigod pony different from other ponies?

narwhaliagames

narwhaliagames

many reasons like since he is son of hades he can use more powerful fire magic

SuperNovaNightmare

2013 Sep 11, 02:05:48 #54 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 12, 06:17:17 by SuperNovaNightmare
Name: Super Nova
Race: Nightmare Alicorn
Main Character?: If i can be, sure!
Talent: Solar Explosions and adaptation

A link if you wan't to get to know Nova better: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9022.0

And a quick update on the current events would be nice! :D Oh and how should I enter?

Thanks for reading, Bubai!

Teal Turken

Quote from: SuperNovaNightmare on 2013 Sep 11, 02:05:48
Name: Super Nova
Race: Nightmare Alicorn [Alicorns are okay.]
Main Character?: If i can be, sure! [Alicorns can NOT be the main character, but the role is already taken anyways]
Talent: Solar Explosions and adaptation [WAY too powerful.]

A link if you wan't to get to know Nova better: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9022.0 The link is helpful.

And a quick update on the current events would be nice! :D Oh and how should I enter?

Thanks for reading, Bubai!

I'm lead to believe you did not read the rules for signing up a character.
Declined.
Also we already have a main character so I'm not holding that part against your post.

SuperNovaNightmare

2013 Sep 22, 03:11:59 #56 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 22, 03:13:52 by SuperNovaNightmare
Hmm, you did say any race, with a few exceptions, so I hope this isn't too far fetched.

Name: Fizzle
Race: Tempest Roc
Main Character?: Nope
Talent: Electricity (Wether it be self produced lightning, storms, or things within that range)

Just because I know Roc are supposed to be huge enough to take a elephant off the ground with ease, Fizzle is very young, in a Roc's case, so she is only slightly larger than a pony, so there is no need to think she'll pickup a building or something ridiculous like that. And being so young, she isn't really that powerful, but she is very fast due to her small size.

And sorry bout the first application, it was when I just finished typing up his OC page, for he is a little more balanced now.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to RPing with you!

Go Up