Sweet Dreams

Started by SweetDreams, 2013 Mar 21, 22:00:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SweetDreams

If this topic looks like another you've seen, it's because it is. I made a  new account because I wanted to go under my OC's name. Sorry for being gone so long. :I

"I can make a pastry for anypony's palletable pleasures!"

Name: Sweet Dreams
Breed: Appaloosa
Classification: Pegasus Pony

Physical description:

Sweet Dreams is a pink coated pegasus pony with a yellow coloured mane. Her flank has several spots, and each leg has socks. Her backlegs socks are shorter than the fronts.
Sweet Dreams' forelock, mane, and tail all have long lengths of hair. Her mane is always drawn back into a ponytail. It's comfortable, and keeps unwanted hairs from getting into other ponies' foods.

Special Talent:

Sweet Dreams is an accomplished pastry chef, though she does cook plenty of other things. She learned of her special talent when she was baking with her granddam. It was the first time she'd ever tried baking(It seemed an awful lot of work to a young filly.).  After her an her granddam had finished icing the cupcakes Sweet Dreams found that even if something takes a lot of effort, the reward is worth the work, and the wait. Especially if you get your cutie mark out of it.

History Under Construction

Spoiler: Sweet Dreams Art by others • show
-by nerdirockstar on Deviantart!
-by cutiebone!

I am Sweet to the D-R-E, A-M to the S. And when you try this tasty treat you best not make a mess, I'm Dreamsilicous
My DA

Morning Glory

I've always loved this OC. So cute with a great design, and a nice story too! Refreshing.

Midnight Breeze

Gracie Sky

I must've missed the first topic featuring this OC...

Regardless, it's shaping up to be a very good pony. Can't wait to see what backstory you have for her.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Bravo 658

Watch it, Midnight... >:/

SweetDreams

Haha thakyou everyone :]

@gracie sky; I had a story for her, but I've grown dissattached from it... but, good thing for a presumabley endless supply of ideas! x)

Sweet Dreams;
oAo /hides booty foreverandever

I am Sweet to the D-R-E, A-M to the S. And when you try this tasty treat you best not make a mess, I'm Dreamsilicous
My DA

Go Up