Elder scrolls Online Beta

Started by Deviant, 2013 Jan 22, 12:08:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sotha

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Jan 22, 23:30:57
I think I'm leaning toward Daggerfall at the moment. I hope they have Redguards.

Daggerfall Covenant: Breton, Redguard, Orc.
Aldmeri Dominion: Khajiit, Altmer, Falmer.
Ebonheart Pact: Nord, Dunmer, Argonian.

I probably should have signed up to get those emails. I checked the boxes just to see if it would affect my rating, and didn't see any different. Perhaps I was just so thoroughly slightly above average that it didn't boost it enough to get me into excellency.
May you walk on warm sands.

The Stars

Hm... Done through everything on the list... Apparently I got excellent chances of getting in!
Thanks Vindictus for letting me beta test :P
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Book Smarts

Reentered all of my information, above average for me  :3

Lord of Madness

I got an Above average rating.

I have always loved Elderscrolls games. I hope someday I am the one to get the crown at White Tower and become emperor like it says your able to do in game.

The Stars

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Jan 23, 08:49:34
I got an Above average rating.

I have always loved Elderscrolls games. I hope someday I am the one to get the crown at White Tower and become emperor like it says your able to do in game.

XD I call emporer of Winterhold.
Heads up!

Blues-Music

Wait wait wait wait. Hold that thought. You mean regular players can rule nations? Are you sure?
Then I really nead to start an army... Anypony in?

Sotha

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jan 23, 10:07:28
Wait wait wait wait. Hold that thought. You mean regular players can rule nations? Are you sure?
Then I really nead to start an army... Anypony in?

It is the PvP mechanic of the game. Cyrodiil is contested territory, and is a giant warzone essentially. Players are auto-leveled to endgame status so as to all be on a similar playing field, so to speak. It's Realm vs Realm, with keeps and stuff, akin to Dark Age of Camelot.
When your side captures the Imperial City or something, one of the players (perhaps the one who contributed the most that campaign?) is crowned.
May you walk on warm sands.

Blues-Music

2013 Jan 23, 12:31:41 #27 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 23, 13:07:14 by Blues-Music
Seems weird , but I guess I always wanted to have my own kingdom....

Edit: Yeah just caught up on trailers.
I think i'm gonna join aldemeri dominion. My previus posts seem weird because I thought this takes place after/during skyrim when it seems it took place 1000 years before it...
Hope they have dragonborns in that time.

Midnight Breeze

2013 Jan 23, 18:06:43 #28 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 23, 18:11:54 by Midnight Breeze
Highly doubtful. Even if there are dragonborn they will be pointless. Since, you know, there's no dragons.

Hmmm. I'm a little torn between the Daggerfall and the Ebonheart. I have an affinity for dark elves and Redguards. Don't really like orcs or Bretons, but I REALLY hate nords...

Choices, choices...

The Stars

Hmm... High Elf, Wood Elf, or Breton my class of choice. Breton mostly for magika resistance :3
Heads up!

White Prism

I doubt my computer will handle it well (Since had to play Skyrim in low). But if I have chance, ill be Khajiit archer/rouge and have the night vision racial.
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

The Stars

If the graphics settings are as customizable as Borderlands 2 , Super MNC, Tribes ascend, or even Bullet Run, then I'm all good :P
Heads up!

White Prism

I had a bit of FPS lag on Borderlands 2, just happen when there's lot of explosions and effects tought. (Sniping prevent that, at last most the times for me)

Also, bringing it out no where, too bad Fallout Online was cancelled time ago.
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

Go Up