previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2012 Dec 25, 23:39:54
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 25, 18:39:44
Gonna end up asking for clothes for my birthday

The idea of that conversation with my parents popped in my head just now
Mom:So huh, what do you want for your birthday
Me:Hmm, well, a laptop, um.., black ops 2 for PC, a couple my little pony shirts, preferably Pinkie Pie...and perhaps some Tim Hortons T-Discs
Mom: o_O

I can't see that ending well  X3
I think i'll just get them myself, thank you :D
(actually I can't recall getting anything for my birthday over the last 5 years, but I think i'm at the age where I don't get alot of gifts anymore.  I got 3 gifts for Christmas this year.)

I get a little spoiled because I'm the only blood-related grandchild/niece on both sides of my family. X3 So, despite being 19, quite a few relatives go out of there way to make sure that I still get plenty of gifts. That, and my dad's parents are way too kind-hearted sometimes.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Nova Class

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Dec 23, 21:32:49
I got myself a pony shiiiiiiiirrtttt :D :D EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  :3

PONI.

What (poni) shirts do you guys have?

Tiger..... you're really small

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Julius

It's just the people here like pointing that out Tiger. lol
Purr~

Chrisgotjar

Being British buying pony shirts from WeLoveFine is uh... Costly. Somewhere around $60 for shipping or something rediculous like that sometimes. Checking now it would cost me $15 for shipping... So that's a no go for me...

However I have in fact discovered Redbubble. just under £20 and £5 for shipping for a shirt. I punch those numbers into my calculator and it makes a happy face.
I'd say that's around ooh $40 still expensive but that's pretty much what you pay for non-cheapy T-shirts round these parts anyway.
and yes I did buy one and I love it B)

The challenge is getting one that doesn't look obviously girly since barely anyone where I live has even heard about Friendship is Magic  O:
and a non girly looking shirt of Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy is sadly very hard to find >.<
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Nala Valor

There's a lot of pony t-shirt I would buy but because of my brother who is one of the biggest hater ever ((because of him, I feel like he made me suffer enough so that 4-chan would seem cool)), I can't have one. He would take and trow it in the garbage or something worst. And it would be probably joined with a punch. :c but I have a pinkie pie now and as long as he doesn't see it, I'll be ok... I guess.
((Still want a t-shirt very badly))

ComputerDeathglare

Nala, get really strong then knock that bucker out.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

alexandas

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jan 03, 11:41:19
There's a lot of pony t-shirt I would buy but because of my brother who is one of the biggest hater ever ((because of him, I feel like he made me suffer enough so that 4-chan would seem cool)), I can't have one. He would take and trow it in the garbage or something worst. And it would be probably joined with a punch. :c but I have a pinkie pie now and as long as he doesn't see it, I'll be ok... I guess.

That's messed up!!!!!!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Julius

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Jan 03, 18:47:32
Nala, get really strong then knock that bucker out.

Eeyup, stand up for yourself. Be proud to be a brony and don't take any crap, specially from your family members! :\
Purr~

alexandas

I probably would in real life say for you to do something really bad to him nala, but it's easier to control while typing on forums
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Aria BIaze

I have a Rainbowdash shirt and her mane is sparkly  *-*

hyper drive [HD]

i went to a laser tag event and i did not know how many bronies were there tons with dj pon3 shirts i wish i brought my hoodie.

sorta topic

videogamehunter

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jan 03, 11:41:19

Your brother would come around eventually. I have two brothers one older and one younger. They both despise ponies, but we get along just fine. Take a stand and be proud for who you are.

PrincessButton

I gots me a Luna shirt and a Pinkie Pah Hoodie. <3  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

ComputerDeathglare

Spoiler: show
"Luna is the best princess" Luna on black

"The fun has been doubled!" Flying Luna on purple

"It's going to get magical" Pinkie and Dash surrounded by rainbow cupcakes on gray.

"I believe" Sitting Lyra on mint green.

"Oh... it... is... ON!" Headshot of Rarity on black.

Group shot in gray.

Vinyl headshot with headphones on black.

ALSO!

Derpy jacket.

Eight mix-and-match socks.

Custom blindbag necklace.

Fluttershy slap bracelet.

Dashie beanie.

Yup, dat does it.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Go Up