Lupe oc

Started by lupe, 2013 Jan 06, 07:29:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lupe

Ok this is my oc :3

I started making him when i joined second life and ended up with him :3

He is known for his silliness and everypony finds him random and funny. kind of like pinky pie but a lot different.
He's also hyper most of the time prefering to bounce when walking.

Name: Lupe

Race: unicorn

Hobbies: hopping around doing what others find strange but funny such as licking ponies to see that they taste like, also randomness :3

Personality: Mostly silly but other ponies like to interact with him seeing as he can be very sweet and sometimes replies with silliness as he sometimes doesn't know what your going on about. Also he loves making friends :3

Personal loves: Sugar, Friendliness, Nice smells and tastes, Nice ponies :3

Hates: Cheese ><

Job: no pony knows :0 He does seem to be around a lot though :3

life history: Also wont say much about it, He would rather talk about fun things than get into this what happened in your life stuff.

Tiger

Even if he won't say anything about something, we still want to know about it, see how much you've expanded your character.
Also, nice work on that 2nd life 3D model ovO

Right, more srs time. *talks about stuff in no particular order*

So what happened in his background story? Without showing us a background story he looks very plain.

Even if he doesn't say much of it, you still need to put it in his OC page to put more detail into him. Take Tiger for example. She's originally a cat as stated in her background story, but she doesn't... No, she NEVER says that she is. :P

He really does make me think a lot of Pinkie Pie. I'm not one to criticise on that though since I have a bird OC that's quite like Pinkie Pie too ovO

K, so what about his fears? What's he really fear? Ghosts? Bats? Dark caves? Or, the worst possible thing, BEES?  :o

What do you mean by "randomness"? Does he keep changing the subject, or is he like the pink and blue unicorns in Charlie the Unicorn?

... ovO

Yeah, specify what "randomness" means. Please? :D

Soooooo what does his cutie mark mean? Kinda makes me think of some hypnotic thing o_o But I suppose it has something to do with the randomness you talk about XD

Other than that, I like his colour scheme and design. Unique I might add  ^-^
Though, blue eye colour and blue body colour makes it seem a little dull, because it's the same colour. Perhaps change the eye colour to something more exotic? Like yellow or red or purple or green or orange or you-name-it ovO

I hope you will improve on your OC  :]

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

lupe

OK :3 i like to incorporate a bit of me into my characters that's why he has blue eyes and its unusual so its interesting in my opinion :3 Also i like the colour scheme ^^

Life story: raised in Trottingham by his mother, he has one sister named sky but she's a Pegasus :3, it all went well untill a mysterious stallion turned up and cursed the family with bad luck. It turns out the only way to break this spell is if he feels happy. If he feels sad bad luck will come his way and it will only get worse. So he has to try and keep himself and others happy to ward of the curse that follows him. anyhow he moved quite a distance from his family to the canterlot area and has been fine ever since the incident.  He doesn't like to think or talk about it because i will bring back memories of his bad luck and the curse will become stronger. So he does his best to make friends and to keep himself happy.

Tiger

Quote from: lupe on 2013 Jan 06, 10:52:56
OK :3 i like to incorporate a bit of me into my characters that's why he has blue eyes and its unusual so its interesting in my opinion :3 Also i like the colour scheme ^^

Life story: raised in Trottingham by his mother, he has one sister named sky but she's a Pegasus :3, it all went well untill a mysterious stallion turned up and cursed the family with bad luck. It turns out the only way to break this spell is if he feels happy. If he feels sad bad luck will come his way and it will only get worse. So he has to try and keep himself and others happy to ward of the curse that follows him. anyhow he moved quite a distance from his family to the canterlot area and has been fine ever since the incident.  He doesn't like to think or talk about it because i will bring back memories of his bad luck and the curse will become stronger. So he does his best to make friends and to keep himself happy.

That's a unique and interesting back story! :D

So the stallion is just hidden and mysterious and unknown for all eternity, I'd understand that  ovO
Although I would have to ask what pony would have that kind of powerful magic...
Then again, he's a mysterious unknown stallion ovO

What caused him to curse them with bad luck though?

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Go Up