Started by sorikuXIII, 2012 Oct 18, 21:05:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sorikuXIII

No its not absurd..the proof is in the images my friends  ovO

Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lord of Madness

So there is a pony pokemon game out? or just images o3o I would like to know.

SapphirePony

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 18, 21:23:37
It's called Ponymon. It's still a W.I.P.

Billow Pillow

First time i've ever heard of this, but Most exciting indeed! and rather amazing!  ovO
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

sorikuXIII

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Oct 18, 21:30:43
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 18, 21:23:37
It's called Ponymon. It's still a W.I.P.

right now its in its alpha 0.3 stage and there are only two towns open but yes its as sapphire says its out and a w.i.p.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lord of Madness

I already know who the legandaries are  ;)

sorikuXIII

lol it is kinda obvious but the ponies you get like the original pokemon varies on the version..mainly the starters. the game itself is using fire red and leaf green as the base and have been renamed to Ponymon Dawn and Dusk version.
there is a wiki for it but if you want the link to the wiki then ill gladly send it in a pm to anypony who wants to play since it an outside link and all that jazz.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Shadow Mare

Dawn and Dusk? That reminds me of two Digimon games... I miss Digimon. They need to come back!

sorikuXIII

Digimon World Dawn and Dusk for the DS. I feel as thought it died once Xros Wars came out but thats my opinion.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Book Smarts

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Oct 18, 23:43:59
Dawn and Dusk? That reminds me of two Digimon games... I miss Digimon. They need to come back!

I've played the original 3 digimon world games for the ps1 and they were all great. Digimon World 3 topped them all  X3

Somepony should ponify those

sorikuXIII

Equestria World 1, 2, and 3.hmm cleaning up after Pinkie Pie drops 'cupcake' in the first game doesn't seem like much fun lol
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Book Smarts

Quote from: sorikuXIII on 2012 Oct 19, 00:03:09
Equestria World 1, 2, and 3.hmm cleaning up after Pinkie Pie drops 'cupcake' in the first game doesn't seem like much fun lol

What about nightmare moon or discord?

sorikuXIII

I'd rather not pick up discord's 'droppings' but N Moon is kinda hard to analyze.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Shadow Mare

Funny how this pokemon thread turned into a Digimon thread but please continue. lol

Blues-Music

Played it , and its nothing special.If I had emulated the game I can easily code them to use the words pony instead of pokemon , and I could just switch the pokemon sprites with pony sprites in 20 minutes.I honestly think its over rated.Nice , and all , but still over rated.I think i'l just stick to looking for shiny evees instead of shiny discords.

sorikuXIII

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Oct 19, 03:30:36
Funny how this pokemon thread turned into a Digimon thread but please continue. lol

lol i know

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Oct 19, 04:12:35
Played it , and its nothing special.If I had emulated the game I can easily code them to use the words pony instead of pokemon , and I could just switch the pokemon sprites with pony sprites in 20 minutes.I honestly think its over rated.Nice , and all , but still over rated.I think i'l just stick to looking for shiny evees instead of shiny discords.

O: nothing special?..its not even done. the ones working on it literally have to replace everything since its basically a hacked version of fire red and leaf green plus they are replacing the original moves with renamed moves, are redoing their base stats, and they gotta work on the TM's and HM's since those are pretty much the only  major thing that makes the game black out right now.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Go Up