I'm not sure Apple understands bronies

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Oct 28, 12:46:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 01, 19:30:08
What.

Exactly.

At least Twilight's hair is... interesting. Seems pretty good. The only one whose hair I'm really not happy with is Applejack's because it's so light and pale that it looks almost gray. It should be like a golden blonde or something, not a dull sandy blonde.

Oh, and the fact that Applejack can marry her brother and cousin. That still really bothers me.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

I also want to point out how bizarre of a choice Donut Joe was for a boyfriend. And I'm still confused as to who that purple-haired man in the suit is. It's not Prince Blueblood; he has blonde hair.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Nov 01, 19:56:06 #22 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 01, 20:01:20 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2012 Nov 01, 19:50:55
I also want to point out how bizarre of a choice Donut Joe was for a boyfriend. And I'm still confused as to who that purple-haired man in the suit is. It's not Prince Blueblood; he has blonde hair.

Oh yeah. Then, who in the daisies is he? o.O

And if the placement of the boys and the ponies in front of the houses in Picture 1 is any indication, I suppose they ship Donut Joe with Pinkie Pie just because he makes donuts and she makes pastries.
They also apparently support Big Mac and Fluttershy, Dashie and Soaren, Twilight and that jock pegasus, and... uh... Applejack and her cousin Braeburn.

Midnight Breeze

I guess it could be this guy. Makes just as much sense as Donut Joe.

To be honest, though, he just looks like a gender bent Rarity.

Chishio Kunrin

Like they couldn't find a match for her for some reason (I wonder why? /sarcasm) and decided to just make a male version of her? Makes sense.

Book Smarts

How is this a thing and why hasn't Hasbro gotten rid of it yet? :l

Rissian

When I see stuff like this I wonder why people don't at least check some of their accuracy, I can't imagine how they came up with turning them all into humans. I wonder if they just thought the 90s when they worked on this as that was the only MLP show if I recall that had humans and ponies in the same world, or did others? o_o

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 02, 03:35:13
When I see stuff like this I wonder why people don't at least check some of their accuracy, I can't imagine how they came up with turning them all into humans. I wonder if they just thought the 90s when they worked on this as that was the only MLP show if I recall that had humans and ponies in the same world, or did others? o_o

I think they thought it'd be kinda weird to have a dating sim about ponies (though, there is a Japanese one about pigeons. o.O Can I get a lolwut?), so they just made them humans.

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 02, 03:38:36

I think they thought it'd be kinda weird to have a dating sim about ponies (though, there is a Japanese one about pigeons. o.O Can I get a lolwut?), so they just made them humans.

Pigeons...?  :I One fan of MC made a mob dating sim mod and turned creepers and stuff into humans, which is kind of odd.

I can see how some people would think a pony dating sim is odd too though.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 02, 03:46:32

Pigeons...?  :I One fan of MC made a mob dating sim mod and turned creepers and stuff into humans, which is kind of odd.

"odd" is a matter of perspective when it comes to dating sims...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Rissian

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Nov 05, 11:38:23
Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 02, 03:46:32

"odd" is a matter of perspective when it comes to dating sims...

I guess so, I liked the Welcome to Ponyville act 1 fangame although it's more of an adventure with a story. I used to play Harvest Moon and Rune Factory.

akirawind0

Jeez...that looks so wrong well apple is anyway a alien so I think that say lot

studying is learning
teach is a ability
Crystal Is Style

videogamehunter

Ok I kinda find this too girly for my taste. I mean seriously there humans  :I and I really don't like how they look either. It feels wrong just looking at it.

CrabApple

[move=9][/move]

lurk852

I haven't found many uses for the  >A< emoticon yet, but... this is definitely one of them.

>A<
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Book Smarts

Android has a better bunch of fan made pony games like the Equestria daily and the Rainbow Dash cloud games

Firey

The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

alexandas

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER AND SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF THE INTERNET FOR BRANDING PONIES AS GIRLY!
seriously this will only make people thing that boy pony fans are gay.  Which isn't true for most of us and is very insulting!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up