Skyler (Updated with themesong)

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 15, 22:35:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Crystal Chaos

2012 Jun 15, 22:35:52 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 11, 13:37:50 by Crystal Chaos
Whoop-de-doo, remaking my mane OC's thread again since I think it got lost in the forum hicup...

<Her alicorn form. Thanks, Sugarcup!  <3

Name: Are you bucking kidding me? READ THE TITLE!
Nicknames: Skye, Skyelie,
Spoiler: Loyalty • show
Odd nickname, isn't it? It's simple, that's what Luna calls her. Ta-flipping-da.

Build: Taller than most mares, but an extremely frail body, as she is constantly fighting herself to keep it.
Voice: http://soundcloud.com/crystal-chaos/i-dont-even-know
Art: Meh, I'm too lazy to get it now.
Bio: Discord created her and her sister, Astor, to spy on the ponies. He didn't think they'd grow actual souls, or join the ponies. Just before Discord was turned to stone, he carved a butterfly scar onto Skyler's chest, and made Astor blind. He also decreed they would never truly die, as they would be reborn with full memory of their past lives, the worst punishment of all.
Theme song:

Gracie Sky

It's an interesting concept, although it is a little dangerous. Essentially, Discord is playing God (or whatever deity creates supposedly creates life in Equestria), and creating ponies that have the capability of developing a soul. Even better, he made them immortal by simply decreeing it. Even better, they can remember from their past lives.

Seems Discord is onto something big. Not sure why he would need spies, though. Do they even still answer to him?
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Crystal Chaos

No. They found out Discord's plans, and betrayed him. He created them to destroy the pony race from the inside out, but the plan backfires horribly.

Go Up