Let's get straight to the point...

Started by Natsu, 2012 Jul 08, 12:05:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Natsu

I'm either too lazy to find the answer to my question that actually is on the site or elsewhere if there is one, however, I can't find it so i'm going to ask anyways.

So, yeah yeah we all know wow LoE, oo a race was created, so what...What ultimately matters here is combat. What shapes the game is combat. You have created monsters, and this is a rpg right? A game without combat, I mean that would be stupid. Guilds would have no purpose(or 'herds' as you people call em), and the game would be just plain boring, no offense.

BELOW IS MY OWN THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS

If anything, I really want to see a similiar playing combat system to the other huge mmo's out there. No turnbased horseapples, and free movement while you cast. Speaking of casting, the idea of unicorns using magic as their attacks should already be the basic idea right? I would suspect earth ponies would be the warriors of the game considering they can't really do anything else. And as for pegasus, you guys really picked a hard class there...They can't really do anything other than fly, if I were a developer I would probably add them to the warrior stat, but with a few different spells that are more mobile considering their natural agility.

As for gear, if they even make it; which they should, so my bare flank isn't showing 100% of the time. Gear should obviously have stats that will increase the health of the user, basic stats being something like, Stamina, Intellect, and something for pegasus, however you guys will figure that out. They seem like a agility based class considering their speed, but maybe that's just me.

Recources
UNICORNS - This is a no-apples explanation for mages. Mana, or MP.
EARTH - A hit earned system starting with a basic move. You make the first move, and hit gives you...100P which you can use on whatever you want. The CD on the basic move should be a few bit longer so you dont spam it to give max P all the time. Balanced.
PEGASUS - Like I stated beforehand, perhaps something like a rechargeable resource would be good for this class. It regenerates very fast, but moves cost a lot of Energy

I have more I could say about this game, but I know the programmers are looking at me are like "You're kidding right?". If you guys can't handle this idea, then sure throw it away, but I really think you should take at least some of this into consideration.

Thanks for reading, Natsu-Warriors of Harmony

Night Pony

There is already a topic about discussing the combat.Feel free to post your opinion there since the team isn't taking any suggestions at this time.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2110.0

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

SweBow

Go Up