Minecraft ponies world RP

Started by Thunder Spin, 2016 Dec 12, 08:18:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

(Yeah.. I got this.)
Aqua started to think about when she first met Thunder, even though that was for a short time. Aqua flipped the lever, making the Pistons go down.
"I'm sorry." Aqua said. "I just got really mad, for Torch was my first pet, and defended me from a herd of creepers trying to kill me." Aqua smiled. Then she asked, "But seriously, what did ocelots ever do to you?"
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Thunder Spin

Wait... He defended you? Wow! I have never thought a cat can do this! she said amazed, forgetting everything happened before.The ocelots... Yeah... When I was still playing Minecraft on my computer ocelots were following me and they were bothering me all the time. I hate it when others don't let me alone. I have said it to them many times in a sweet voice, but they didn't stop it she said, trying to remember the reasons they were following her. Well, friends again? Thunder put her head up and looked at Aqua.

Purple

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Mar 10, 11:41:06
Rosemonde?

*Scarlet's voice is barely a whisper to her young companion.*

You and I now will retreat, slowly and without a sound, ok? :I

Rose nods, slowly starting to back away.

((sorry for inactivity ^^; ))

Aqua Fire

"Friends again." Aqua said.

Thunder Spin

Invisible tears of happiness were flowing on her cheeks. She hugged Aqua, not sure why she did that. The only thing she was sure about is that they were friends again. Although she felt like Aqua really meant she was still her friend, Thunder leaved her from her hug, put her bag onto the ground and took a dive into the lake near the falls.

Gamepaw

Game was confused by the whole thing and watched from a distance, wagging his tail lightly as he tried to find a nice comfy spot to call home.

Thunder Spin

((lets hope you guys still remember this topic))
Thunder had no idea what to do and she thinks of going back home. So what do you think of going back home ? I don't really know what to do here. She says

Aqua Fire

Aqua blinked, then remembered.
"Right!" She trotted in the direction of her tree house.

Go Up