Ponysona: Backside of the TV (Persona 4 roleplay, sign up and OOC)

Started by blobking156, 2014 May 26, 21:24:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Stars

Ah, Cool. :P At least they won't go to waste...
Anywho, Blobking... Am I in? XD It feels like you're kinda dodging the question.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

blobking156

Well, i'm not sure if i'll let you huse all of them, but i'l see which one(s) i'll let you use.

Post Merge

I think i'll go with only one, and that would be Sonata, because it might get a bit complicated, seeing as one, the lunar cycle isn't present in P4, and two, Magatsu Izanagi is the ultimate of the Hunger Arcana. and i didn't choose Retinence because there is already a changeling.

The Stars

Yeah, good point about that. @.@ I personally have no idea what Hunger Persona best fits Price as a starter, but yeah, I saw him under two arcana than a single one due to a bunch of character stories. @.@. I guess Price and Reticence will have to be thrown into the back seat as background characters ; They are Sonata's Parents (Father and Grandmother respectively), so It's kinda why I included the two in the first place.
Wait... What does the lunar cycle have anything to do with what Personas are useable? :U
Heads up!

blobking156

You said that he's hunger in the full moon, correct? so, a lunar cycle would be required, Ma Cherie, non?

The Stars

Bleh... I can't wait for everyone to head to Junes. XD I already have my post planted and ready whenever they come by.
Also... Sorry in advance, but I hope you don't mind Paragraph sized posts... XD
They tend to happen with me...
Heads up!

Omega_Khaos

OK the note handed to sonata has the following words on it.

Spoiler: Chrysteel's Note • show

To whom it may concern,

If thou are not an enemy of mine then we have hope. I seek to see what it would take for changelings to peacefully live with ponies while not having to always be in some form of disguise. I am Princess of the changelings of Equestria please do not attempt to interact with my forms unless you have no choice or I have revealed myself.

Your possible ally,
Princess Chrysteel; First Chosen of Chrysalis' Hive.

The Stars

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 Jul 06, 13:36:44
((Ok, Sonata only knows Chrysteel by the Name of Chrystal Armor right now, The Stars. However, if she saw somepony with the Same cutie mark as Chrystal, it is probably her in a different form. The note was to be given to your chara's father.))

Whoops, I actually forgot the name was Chrystal while disguised XD You kept using her real name so many times that it just kinda got wiped out of my mind.
Anyways, I know about the note. :U
Heads up!

Omega_Khaos

Just to let y'all know, in the next few days I will be unable to play for a while because I will not have internet. Until I can get back online, GM will be able to govern my character's action.

LostSanity

I'll just assume this RP is dead since it's creator has gone AWOL without explanation.

:l

Anyone know of any other good RP's on here to join?
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Go Up