The Crown Pub

Started by Autumn_Breeze1, 2014 Apr 18, 18:36:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Voidwalker

"Hmm. The first idea could be used to make a small but loud tube-shaped speaker system, sort of like a sound stick.
The other one is for plastic made from rocks."
Voidwalker attempts to explain. He scrutinises Hurricane.
"You look familiar, but I'm sure I haven't met you before. Have you had your picture displayed somewhere public?" Void asks.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

Hurricane Bash

"Yes," Hurricane replies, delighted that somepony recognized him, directly or not. "I have my poster up in Ponyville all the time. I like to consider myself as quite the DJ." He chuckles at his own words. "Anyway, what about you? You look... vaguely familiar..." he said while leaning close to Voidwalker. I know this stallion, he thought.From where, though?
The master of Dubstep has arrived!

Voidwalker

"Well it's been a while since I've been to a club. The last time I went I partied a little too hard, though I suspect I was asked to leave because I'd decided to cover myself in fairy-lights and coloured strip-lighting." Voidwalker admits as he tries to think of where Hurricane could have seen him before.

Here are my OCs

Hurricane Bash

Hurricane laughed. "You got the boot? Wow, it's been a long time since somepony has gotten kicked out of any clubs that I've done shows at." He tilted his head at Voidwalker. "It might help if you knew my name. Hurricane Bash, at your service."

Tabbyte

Colorblind glares at Hurricane. Her grey eyes seem sad and dull, yet they almost pierce through him as if they where needles.

Voidwalker

"And I'm Voidwalker. Yeah, I got booted out. It wasn't the first time either. I'm somewhat unlucky at drinking games and as such I often have way too much booze.
Which, considering my slight egomania and lack of self-restraint, leads to me showing off and making a fool of myself."
Void explains. "So, what clubs do you DJ at?"

Here are my OCs

Hurricane Bash

Hurricane shudders. He knew all too well about drinking games. "I DJ at any club that asks me to, really." He then noticed the mare glaring at him. Her looked at her. "Can I... help you?" he asks.

Tabbyte

She pauses before opening her mouth. " I know you from somewhere.. " she says as she spreads her wings before folding them.

Chishio Kunrin

I'd like this to be made a more kid-friendly bar. In other words, no alcohol, no getting drunk.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Voidwalker

((Okay then, time to swap my drink for something else))
Voidwalker orders some pear juice and starts adding copious amounts of sugar to it.
The end result resembles watery syrup more than juice and Void begins chugging it down, realising a little late that the drink he spilled on his beard was quite sticky and uncomfortable.

Here are my OCs

Hurricane Bash

((Yeah just regular cider for me please))
Hurricane smiles wide. "Finally! Ponies are now recognizing me!" He was thrilled. His reputation really wasn't that large.

Go Up