Royal Academy of Magic (OOC)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Aug 30, 15:41:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

Quote from: bauccgia0 on 2014 Feb 26, 18:09:22
Well, we could migrate this over to Magus' new forum.

I like RPing on here though, so, thanks but no thanks.

I guess I'll just have to hope another RP pops up here that I want to participate in. I kind of doubt it.

:'(

Quote from: Luminescence on 2014 Feb 27, 17:36:43
That does seem to be the most logical course of action. I believe that I shall, at least, Continue this on those forums.

I won't be involved then.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Luminescence

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Feb 27, 17:58:05
Quote from: bauccgia0 on 2014 Feb 26, 18:09:22
Well, we could migrate this over to Magus' new forum.

I like RPing on here though, so, thanks but no thanks.

I guess I'll just have to hope another RP pops up here that I want to participate in. I kind of doubt it.

:'(

Quote from: Luminescence on 2014 Feb 27, 17:36:43
That does seem to be the most logical course of action. I believe that I shall, at least, Continue this on those forums.

I won't be involved then.

As you wish.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

bauccgia0

2014 Feb 27, 18:16:44 #462 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 27, 18:54:28 by bauccgia0
Okay! I'll send him a message.

Post Merge

Here you go folks, straight from the horse's mouth.
http://innofwanderers.freeforums.net/thread/128/royal-academy-magic-current-class
That is the RP.
http://innofwanderers.freeforums.net/thread/127/royal-academy-magic-ooc
That is the new OOC. You'll have to sign up for the forum real quick, but it's easy enough. See you guys there!

Ryo_D_Disk

as I said in an earier post if you want my help to bring this perticuar game back then do ask I dont mind because although im not involved anymore I was a GM at one stage

and I do have a plan to get everyone out of the loop that the game is stuck in because this game is somewhat self regulating in its design as long as you have a teacher who is online and the students have an escape clause

But again I will leave this to player decision im not going to atempt to take control without your premitons because I do respect the players above all else

Nala Valor

I got nothing to do to make it revive. Not until the current class is over since if I recall, elemental is ahead with 7 post. I'm still waiting for stuffeses to happen but nothing ever do.

LostSanity

Sorry Nala I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this RP is dead/over.

The creator of this has moved it to their own forum.

Don't ask me why because I wish I knew myself.

:I

Ryo_D_Disk

For Future refrance I apologise for what im about to do

However as an ex player and someone who stands by the creativity of the comunity I feel this is a good option and do with it as you will

Doomato

I've been thinking about joining as a professor. I was also wondering about having Electrical Technology and ICT as subjects due to those being the only things he could teach. ^-^ 

LostSanity

Quote from: Doomato on 2014 Jul 24, 12:29:14
I've been thinking about joining as a professor. I was also wondering about having Electrical Technology and ICT as subjects due to those being the only things he could teach. ^-^

This is dead since the creator was permabanned.

Sorry.

:I

Go Up