House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

"Interesting, I'll have to get up there at some point. Anyways try to find me." She giggles and teleports to the fourth floor. She disguises herself as Scarlet.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Misty Fly

//can someone give me a Quick Summary what's happening right now
Magic...

Gamepaw

(I`m in the cupboard with hurty legs, Dark Hooves is upstairs as Scarlet (changeling) and pretty much everyone else is in the kitchen.)

Roll Call:

@_BlazingInfinity 
@ScarletInk
@Dark Hooves
@Peace Keeper
@Misty Fly
@Thundergirl
@Aqua Fire
@Doomato
@SandFire
@Space Ace

ScarletInk

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2017 Sep 30, 08:28:12"Interesting, I'll have to get up there at some point. Anyways try to find me." She giggles and teleports to the fourth floor. She disguises herself as Scarlet.

*Scarlet was busy petting Game and checking him out, but now seeing Akira teleporting away snaps at her attention again.*

Oh. Never knew changelings could do that. :o
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

_BlazingInfinity

(Here)

Blue sees Akira teleport.

"Oh, the playful are we?" he said aloud. "Well you won't escape me!"

He teleported to the 3rd floor looking for her.

'She's not here.'
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Dark Hooves

(I'm here.)

Akira disguised as Scarlet explores the fourth floor.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

ScarletInk

Oh, you got a bit of magic and you immediately start teleporting away. Don't they, Game?

*Looking at the wolf, Scarlet frowns, worried.*

... Maybe I should call a vet.

Gamepaw

Game looked at the pony, not really understanding what they were talking about but acted like he did anyway.

(If a vet is a thing, have to decide what is actually the matter. Does it just hurt? Did it break? Bruising? Muscles/tendons? or is he just lazy and looking for an excuse to not walk?)

_BlazingInfinity

(Knowing that Game is a chubby wolf, I'd probably say all lol)

"Where are you?" Blue said aloud as he made his way up to the 4th floor. He looked to his left and right, eventually seeing... Scarlet?

'Wait a minute' he thought, 'Scarlet is on the first floor, and she's not a unicorn!' He started running towards the quote-on-quote Scarlet.

"I've got you!!" he said, running towards Akira.
Toast is amazing.

Dark Hooves

She lets you grab her and the teleports to the second floor. She changes to Peace Keeper.

_BlazingInfinity

(Remember that I still teleport with you if I am touching you.)

"You just teleported with me on you." Blue said, while being shaken by the sudden teleport. "I know it's you!"
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Well... Looks like he has a long lost twin somewhere in the house .

Huh!? What do yo-oh.

Ohh is right. Now you know

(Wonder where they went? I heard a poof upstairs. Maker would be just silent.)

---------------
Fun fact:Peacemaker, my other OC, knows Instant Transmission which locks onto a magical source and silently teleports to it. Only problem is he can't teleport freely to places so he has to use classical tele x3
-----------------

Maybe we should call a vet. Not sure if there is something wrong with Game. He probably wants to be carried or something?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScarletInk

Maybe? You think so?

*Scarlet considers the obvious bulk of the wolf.*

Uuuuhm... I don't think I'd be that strong. X3

Gamepaw

Game looked up innocently at the ponies talking about him, they were making him out to be liar. While the weighty wolf did want to be carried around he was still hurting on one side. "And they call me heavy." He mused to himself, still surprised by the weight of the small equines.

ScarletInk

*The wolf's hurt expression melts Scarlet's heart.*

Awww, how can this poor pup be lying to us? Two ponies landed on him, he's obviously hurt! ono *hugging his neck*

Peace Keeper

We should take him to the living room couch. Doesn't seem comfortable being in that cupboard. I'll try carrying him, just help me put Game on me we can check him out to see where it huts.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game watched as the ponies began their moving attempt, one side still hurting from the hit the pudgy canine wasn't feeling optimisitic.

ScarletInk

Earth Pony's strength, come and aid me!

*Scarlet uses all her strength to lift up Game, trying no to jostle his hurting side too much.*

Gamepaw

Game didn't feel safe as the mare began to lift him onto the other pony, he was however careful to not move. His left side still hurting from being crushed under the weight of his body, his diet and the two ponies. 

As he was settled down on the back the wolf instinctively tried to grip onto something, though his left sided pain made it hard for him to get a decent grip and he was left mainly just balancing.

Dark Hooves

Akira teleports back to the living area on the first floor still disguised as Peacekeeper. She sees the ponies struggling with Game. She levitates the wolf with her magic.

Go Up