Pinkie's Roleplay!

Started by PrincessButton, 2012 Jun 27, 22:19:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GalvinRoe

Sanguine turned, eyes closed, towards Sponky.

What are you going to do to me?

Sponk

''Sir. I may be a demolitionist. But I don't like hurting ponies.'' :(
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

Sanguine's ears twitched. And he opened his eyes fully crying now.

Ah, good at least it will be painless. I'll thank you for that, or are you just saying you don't like to? In that case . . .

Sanguine looked around him, with growing horror. . .

Sponk

They were in the kitchen. It was a normal pony kitchen.''Uh. Sir. I'm not gonna hurt you. Nor do I know what you're talking about.''
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

His eyes focused on the refrigerator and with a couple seconds of shaking pupils . . .  he fainted.

Sponk

Sponky made a :I face.''Sir. Are you alright?!''
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

Sanguine was out. A light bulb made with the incorrect material. He did look a great deal more, peaceful, laying on the hard tiles of the kitchen.

Sponk

Sponky lifted Sanguine up, carrying him to his bedroom and laying him down. Then passing-out on the floor immediately.
Blah blah blah.

Tiger

Tiger trotted around Ponyville, looking for something exciting to do. She looked at the clock. It was already noon and nothing fun had happened yet! Grumbling, Tiger continued trotting around Ponyville randomly.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Sponk

((I'll RP with ya Tiger. Nopony else is online anyway. :c))
Sponky woke up soon after, trotting out of the house. Not watching where he's going.
Blah blah blah.

Tiger

Tiger bumped into Sponky.

"Oh, sorry." Sponky heard Tiger mumbling something. Then Tiger trotted on, feeling that it wasn't exciting enough.

Sponk

2012 Jun 28, 03:27:27 #31 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 03:29:48 by Sponk
((Time for Sponky to do his job.. ovO))Sponky smiled.''See ya then.''After he said that a loud explosion was heard.
Blah blah blah.

Tiger

Tiger heard the explosion and turned around.

She saw...

((PYROLAND! ovO))

Sponk

A house was in crumbles. Sponky was laughing happily.''Another job well done.'' 8)
Blah blah blah.

Tiger

Sponk

''No. This is my job. I'm a Demolitionist.'' :]
Blah blah blah.

Tiger

"At least give a public warning! Somepony could get hurt like that!" Tiger said.

Lary

2012 Jun 28, 08:44:56 #37 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 09:01:59 by Lary
Lary is still inside the sauna. He still has not left the building, not even sure if the owners even knew if he was still there.

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 28, 01:25:49
((You can always join later! If there isn't room for you to RP now wait for more ponies to sign up. There will definitely be more plots going on than lust one. I'm sure Galvin will start something with you when he gets here.  ^-^ ))

(( Lust? ono ))
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Sponk

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 28, 05:05:41
"At least give a public warning! Somepony could get hurt like that!" Tiger said.
''Well sorry. Tiger stripes.''
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

2012 Jun 28, 14:58:40 #39 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 15:34:54 by GalvinRoe
Uhh . . .

Sanguine had awoken. . .

After a quick scan of his environment. . . Sanguine, once again, recalled his previous day. He was still alive . . .

I'm alive . . .

An unexpected turn of events . . . He looked to the nearest window. The sun had shifted just a small fraction, he hadn't been out for long.

Go Up