Adventures Of Amani The Rogue Changeling! (Sign Up)

Started by dashie77, 2016 Jan 17, 23:50:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dashie77

Name: Amani (Meaning Peace In Swahili)
Race: Changeling
Lives: Changeling Hive (Formerly) Inns and Places (Currently)
Personality:Brave,Insecure when You first Meet her,Kind,Smart
Friends: N/A
Skills: Magic,Flight,ShapeShifting
Picture/Description: (Look up MLP changelings)

(Use THIS Forum)
Name:
Race:
Lives:
Personality:
Friends:
Skills:
Picture/Description:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Amani, A Young Changeling Female Ranaway from her hive when she was Very young,She Had to Try to blend into the Towns she traveled to,She Normally just Goes to Get  more Supplies for her travels. But She Never actally shown anyone her true form...
(Find out more in rp!)

indigoEruption

Name: "Ink Comet" (Hides real name since he doesn't think it lets him 'fit in'.)
Race: Earth Pony
Lives: Edge of Ponydale (Or is it Ponyville here?) in a small house with fenced garden.
Personality: Typically stubborn and snarky, having a hard time opening up to others he hasn't met yet. He seems to get sudden spurts of cheerfulness when alone, which he'll be open to others if they 'respond correctly'. Once befriended, he will openly gossip to his friends and sometimes playfully hassle them. Careful, he can be quite clingy and touchy (as in he'll like to lean onto friends).
Friends: A dapper unicorn stallion (Honest Jack) who has a die(you know, like dice but only one?) cutie mark. He considers his father a very close friend as well.
Skills: Obtained cutie mark due to his ability to write fiction drabbles, but has shown skills in gardening, digging, making plush dolls, and cooking.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler: General Appearance • show

(I hope signing up here is alright! I didn't see an OOC sign-up when I started! <|D)

SandFire

Name: Shadow Fire
Race: Pegasus Pony
Lives: Anywhere and everywhere (Mostly attics of those in whatever town she's in.)
Personality: Shy, keen on making friends, nervous for the new things, but brave for the old things
things she has done, and ready to learn even if the lessons don't stick.
Friends: Due to wanderlust she has no 'real' friends but she has a lot of acquaintances.
Skills: Ability to make fire under her hoofs thanks to cutie mark and pegasus magic. Able to be sneaky due to constant hiding from danger and who she perceives as dangerous.

Picture: She's a few years older than the picture.

Shadow Fire while young enough to be with her parents yet old enough to be moving out has been struck with a sense of wanderlust. This wanderlust caused her to run from home and explore the world. Learning to hide and run in the face of danger due to being still being young and not having the strength nor skill to take on anything head on. Her Cutie Mark is a set a flaming wing due to being able to set things on fire.

Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Purple

Name: Sparkle Chord
Race: Unicorn/Crystal Unicorn (long story :P)
Lives: Manehattan
Personality: Cheery, Optimistic, Friendly, Naive, Somewhat awkward, Lacks a sense of danger, Clever(although she denies it), Secretly insecure.
Friends: Keldeo, who she met in Canterlot one evening on a trip there.  She hasn't seen him in a long time though.
Skills: Singing(special talent), Making Potions, Can use magic.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler: Sparkle Chord • show

dashie77

2016 Jan 18, 11:35:40 #4 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 18, 11:37:32 by dashie77
Accepted! Everyone!

DiamondsDroog

2016 Jan 18, 19:26:14 #5 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 18, 19:34:19 by DiamondsDroog
Name: Honest Jack
Race: Unicorn
Lives: Ink's House
Personality: Crude and known to be cruel. However, he puts on a friendly face around others, and finds enjoyment when others play by his own rules.
Friends: "Ink Comet" and certain unamed, dapper stallions that keep a low profile.
Skills: Incredible gambling prowess, which is how he gained his Pink Die cutie mark. He also seems to be great at coordinating classy outfits, if not to only surround himself in well dressed company. He seems to understand various weapons very well, but claims to have never touched one. 'Well read', he says.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler: Drawn by mirustal • show

indigoEruption

It was another day in the small home of Ink, the earth pony squinting at what he had wrote, but soon decided to step away from the computer. His home was small, just him and a friend, but it was nice to him. Enough about him enjoying his house, though. He steps out of his house after adjusting his indigo jacket, his tail flicking upwards as if this was all an annoyance. Once sure he was ready, Ink Comet left his little two story abode, not sure what he'll find today.
Maybe some flowers?
Fabric sale?
Friends?

DiamondsDroog

Jack was at his public gambling booth, trying to earn some quick cash. He had trouble with any managerial figure, so running his own little business was a good bit of income for him, even if it wasn't the primary source of revenue. The gambling booth was little more than a black table with a roulette wheel on one side of it and a deck of cards on the other. Next to the booth, there was a sign reading "TEST YOUR LUCK![/i]

indigoEruption

Miru slowed to a stop in front of Jack's both, squinting a little with a knowing grin on his face.He gave himself a small jostle to adjust the saddle bags on him, then placed a bit on the counter of his booth. "I wanna have a spin. Is that how it works, Friend?" He can't help but titter, finding himself in a rather jolly mood due to being around someone he recognized.

SandFire

Shadow watched as the earth pony left his abode, before looking at his house seeing if it had an attic. Seeing as it didn't have any obvious route for a quick escape she continued her search for a place to stay in this new town checking out the ponies and houses as she looked around.

DiamondsDroog

Jack shot a little glare at Miru, then he takes the bit. Miru always knew how the game was played-Jack had a bit of a pattern for making a profit, and Miru's figured it out. It was probably the risk of the pattern getting out that made Jack implement a fee to gamble in the first place. "How much do you want to bet?"

Purple

((so, im guessing we're starting then? xD))

Sparkle walked through the streets of Ponyville, admiring the scenery.  She had just recently arrived in the town, and was here on vacation.  She had just been on a crazy adventure a couple months ago, and she felt like relaxing for a bit.  She was heading for the marketplace, and passed by Ink Comet on the way.

indigoEruption

Ink's house does probably have an attic, but by the looks of it, it's on heavy lock down. The earth pony seems to be a bit paranoid of people breaking in, even in a peaceful world such as this.
Ink placed down his usual three bits. "I'll bet just these three. I feel like starting out small again." He grinned, at least able to keep from giggling at the grumpy, gambling guy. "I'm still surprised you let me play. Is it cause we're friiiends?" He asked, resting his cheek on the counter and batting his long eyelashes at the other. He knows you don't like this, and that is EXACTLY why he's doing this in public. His long ears swiveled back to face Sparkle as she walked by. Deciding to help Jack, he lifts his head off the counter and calls out to her.
"Hey, Miss! You wanna play this booth's game after me? It's really fun, you know!" He called out, his big goofy grin on his face.

DiamondsDroog

Jack's half tempted to blurt out something about how he only let's Miru pay because no matter how much money he loses to Miru, he still gets payed back by Miru buying pretty much every necessity there is for Jack, the dirty freeloader. The only thing that stops him from spouting out mindless dribble is Miru's possible attraction of another customer. "What'll ya play? Blackjack? Roulette?" Knowing Miru, Go Fish would have been the most likely answer, were it an option. RUN SPARKLE RUN IT'S A FIXED GAME.

indigoEruption

"Oooh! Roulette! I love watching it spin and spin!" Excited bouncing from the lavender pony. He seemed to always chose it at this point, only because it was fun to watch. "I place my bet on seven!" Wiggle wiggle goes the currently chipper male. He might fall back to being grumpy soon, but for now, he'll be grinning like an idiot.

DiamondsDroog

"Number seven it is!" Jack picks up a roulette ball with his magic then drops it into the wheel, then spins the wheel, and then the opposite direction. The ball lands on number seven. Jack placed three bits on the table next to the ones Miru placed down and pushes them over to Miru. "Congratulations, the odds are in your favor." Were it a regular customer that won, Jack would have put a bit of flair and excitement into that statement. Instead, he sounded annoyed, a little angry even.

indigoEruption

He brings the six bits over to himself...Then digs out a pear for the other. You keep healthy. But, he does pocket the bits, stepping aside and waiting to see if the mare will play Honest Jack's game. Of course, still grinning and bouncing a little as if this was one of those stretch and squash cartoons or something. Gosh he's so jolly.

Purple

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 18, 20:20:43
Ink's house does probably have an attic, but by the looks of it, it's on heavy lock down. The earth pony seems to be a bit paranoid of people breaking in, even in a peaceful world such as this.
Ink placed down his usual three bits. "I'll bet just these three. I feel like starting out small again." He grinned, at least able to keep from giggling at the grumpy, gambling guy. "I'm still surprised you let me play. Is it cause we're friiiends?" He asked, resting his cheek on the counter and batting his long eyelashes at the other. He knows you don't like this, and that is EXACTLY why he's doing this in public. His long ears swiveled back to face Sparkle as she walked by. Deciding to help Jack, he lifts his head off the counter and calls out to her.
"Hey, Miss! You wanna play this booth's game after me? It's really fun, you know!" He called out, his big goofy grin on his face.

Sparkle stops in her tracks and looks back at Ink Comet.  She sees the game, and gives a small smile.  She doesn't gamble, but this looked like it could be fun.  Of course she wouldn't actually risk anything worth much, since she knew these things were usually rigged.  "Sure thing!  I don't really have much else to do anyways," she says, and walks over to the booth.

SandFire

Shadow walking past some ponies gambling takes an extra second to look at the owner of the booth deciding to avoid him in the future and decides to wait at the hotel or inn and see if she can share a room with anypony. Seeing as this towns attics are all locked down for some strange reason.

Go Up