The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

(Ok)
Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Apr 09, 16:27:19
"So uh, what's everypony doing now?"  Sketch asked the room, looking around.

"I heard about this party being planned. I'd be more than happy to assist with providing food and other confectionary."
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

waaaaaaah

"Er...I'm only good at making soup," Sketch grinned sheepishly.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

FakeSmile

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2016 Apr 08, 14:49:30
"Vanilla should be pretty easy. I just hope there are some pods lying around, those things can get a bit pricey sometimes"

Blueberry started shuffling round the kitchen, rummaging through cupboards and grabbing some milk and cream from the refrigerator. "Getting all this stuff together shouldn't take too long so I can help out with something else if you need me. The ice cream will take a few hours until anypony can eat it though"

Smile had a hard time containing her excitement the more she thought about the ice cream. This motivated the gal to get started on preparing the party. With a smile the mare replied,

[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Alright!~ I gotta go to my room real quick; got some party gear that we could use. Once you're done, you can meet me out back![/color]

Not wanting to waste anymore time, the mare quickly stood up from the table and made her way toward the door. But before she could leave, the mare had one last thing she wanted to say. As she approached the exit of the kitchen she happily said to BlueBerry,

[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Thanks for the help, Blue!~ I know this is gonna be a great party![/color]
The mare flashed the stallion a big smile before departing from the kitchen. As she beamed with excitement, the mare started to make her way upstairs.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Misty Fly

Marble : mabe i should get something to eat....wanna come with me Peace?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

To Marble: Um sure. I'll be down there.

To Maple and Frigid: How bout ya guys. Ya guys wanna go eat?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : kay then..*she climbs downstairs*
Magic...

Maplewood

"yeah sure, besides theres nothing good on right now " he yawned getting up

LunarDusk

"Okay..."
*follows behind Marble*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Peace comes along with the group from the second floor to the first floor heading to the kitchen.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

//uh i forgot what were supposed to do in the kitchen
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Uh oh. Looks like someone forgot to do something in the kitchen.
--------------------------------------
*-Well you planned for us to go to the kitchen to eat. How can you forget!? lol
*-Well we do have several others who are also in the kitchen so possibly clash interaction of the rest of the residents.
*-One more thing, pardon the intolerance for not making way for Fake to run up the stairs while the rest head down x3.
---------------------------------------

Coming near the kitchen he can smell the variety of foods being prepared. He can only imagine a banquete making taste buds glitter, stomach rumbling, nose smelling, mouth watering...

Peacekeeper: Wow, so much to describe how hungry I am

Gamepaw

Game waddled around the kitchen and proceeded to lick up any spillages he could reach. Some of them tasted okay but it wasn't very filling for the large wolf.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

Marble : yea it looks good...i,m hungry too
Magic...

Gamepaw

Having ate the little droppings of food that splattered the floor. The pudgy wolf waddled to a nearby cooking pony and stared up at them, hoping for something more substantial.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at gamepaw*

Marble : hmm mabe i could making something for you?
Magic...

Chrisgotjar

"Whoa there wolfy!" Blueberry wobbled on his hind legs, bowl in hooves doing all he can not to accidentally tread on the blue wolf trying to nick any fallen ingredients.

Waddling his way to a counter top the stallion placed the bowl down and started gathering his ingredients. Rustling through the fridge for milk, cream and eggs he glanced out at the wolf staring up from the floor.
"Haven't you eaten yet?" Blueberry questioned. "Let's see what we can find here, what is with this fridge? It's like every time I open it, it's been refilled. Ah this looks like wolf food"

Blueberry's head slowly came out of the fridge with a very cartoon looking piece of ham holding it up by the bone with his mouth. "Ish ish uaht oo ant?"
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Gamepaw

Game looked at the cartoony ham and drooled slightly, eagerly attempting to grab the ham right out off the pony's mouth.

Misty Fly

//cartoony ham..wow talk about creativity

Marble : hmm..mabe i should make waffles?
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game happily started tearing chunks of meat off the ham bone, eagerly and ferociously devouring it, leaving smaller splatters in his fur and around the food demolition site.

Go Up