Go Down

Natural Beam

2012 Dec 09, 08:00:37 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 09, 11:37:29 by Natural Beam
Natural Beam

Spoiler: Graphics • show

Cutie mark: 3 leaves

Spells

Levitation - just levitation...
Natural Beam - casters` horn begins to shine with a green light, which gives the caster control over all near trees
Natural Regeneration - heals minor wounds
Reproduction - creates a replica of targeted plant
The Energy of Nature - the caster absorbs power from organisms in 5m radius

Personality

Natural Beam is brave pony, who always help a friend in need. His problem, however, are relations, since he is not respectful. He has respect only for Princess Luna. Nonetheless, he is calm and aggressiveness isn`t in his nature. In formal environments he is cold and quite, but when he is between friends he can be kind, talkative and trustful.

Past

Natural Beam was born in Canterlot. His parents belonged to the higher class, so he got education corresponding to it. However, he often felt lonely, because his parents were at work and he didn`t have any friends. He spent most of these days in streets of Canterlot or taking care of his flowers. He loved visiting his granny on the edge of Fillydelphia, where he got his cutie mark, when he was in near forest. There he could enjoy the nature, but when he was 16 his granny died and his parents sold her house due to an economic crisis. Therefore he got trapped in Canterlot. When he finished the school he found job in Ponyville as a doctor, so he could be close to nature. Natural Beam started there his research of plants of Everfree Forest. His experiments often failed, but with use of magic he successfully created many potions.

Rad Thunder

Fix your image link. Use Imageshack or Tinypic to upload.

Natural Beam

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Dec 09, 10:37:51
Fix your image link. Use Imageshack or Tinypic to upload.

OK. This server I am using seems to be really slow.  :l

Midnight Breeze

I'm still waiting for an OC that's a Canterlot commoner. So far EVERY OC I've ever seen who's from Canterlot was born into a rich family and got well educated.

Go Up