Started by Anibell April Dash, 2012 Oct 24, 18:24:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Anibell April Dash

2012 Oct 24, 18:24:51 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 25, 12:59:24 by Anibell April Dash
Name: Endless Joy
race: earth pony
talent: Making people laugh and smile!
how she looks like: Coat is light gray, mane is puffy and light pink.

Backstory (since a bunch of you want a back story!): Endless Party was born in a rich family in Manehatten. She left to make people
laugh and make them happy. Being rich oibiously didnt do all what she wanted! She left to ponyville to be happy
and she became friends with Kip Stardasher! She changed her name to something more special, to her the name "Endless Party"
sounded like she was too party loving. She has no special powers, but after a trick that Trixie used on her, she is now a Pegasi instead of a
earth pony. This character is based off me, so she is very special, her name is also made from help from a friend.

Tiger

This sort of reminds me of Pinkie Pie, but I suppose it's not THAT much like her since she's not "too party loving".

It's quite a good oc, in all honesty. I like how she didn't care about the money and just wanted happy ponies, which is what everyone should be doing in the real world. But why didn't she make happiness in her family and ditched them for Ponyville instead? I'd personally want the people I know to be happy first before strangers, just saying.
I also like her name. It's not often someone names their character something like that.

The only thing I don't understand is how Trixie turns her into a pegasus. Twilight was only able to make butterfly wings that burn up in the sun and that took a lot from her. Not to mention Trixie. Trixie is more of one that shows magic tricks, not one that actually does magic. That's the only thing. Maybe you could change that from "Trixie" to "Twilight" or some experienced-sounding wizard name?

And how did she become friends with Kip? Met in the park? Sugarcube Corners? Bumped into each other?

This is not criticism, this is a critique (of some sorts), just understand that. It's not negative feedback OR positive feedback, it's the ups and downs of the character. Maybe you can improve your character after reading this?  ^-^

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Go Up