Frozen Floe

Started by sorikuXIII, 2012 Oct 23, 17:20:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sorikuXIII

2012 Oct 23, 17:20:03 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 23, 21:00:52 by sorikuXIII
FINALLY! SHE'S HERE EVERYPONY! INTRODUCING MOON'S MOM: Frozen Floe. Thanks to Rad for the name.

Name: Frozen Floe
Race: Pegasus
Family: son (Moonlight Gamer), husband (Brew Mixer)
Apearance:
Spoiler: show

Hobbies: None
Personality: She has a short temper but rarely shows it. She is entranced by anything that has to do with ice, snow or the cold winter time. She loves the colors black and white which explain the black highlights in her tail and mane. She is very protective of those she loves most. She even taught Moonlight how to fly before he went to flight school since she passed first in her class when she was there. (Please note that she is 38 thus meaning that her flight school adventures were before Dash was even born.) She is a hyper one so if she met Pinkie they would get along just fine. Also she can be very friendly so if she kisses your OC on the cheek regardless of being male or female don't take it personally cause that's just how she is and she can very forgetful at times which means she may zone out during a conversation but don't be mad at her.

Her life:
Spoiler: show
Mixer and Floe's backstory:
Mixer was new to Equestria in Baltimare and at the time Floe was a mailmare for the area and had to deliver mail to his house. Now him being new to the area and her last delivery for the day, she asked him if he would like her to show him around to get to know him and the area so he accepted.
After a talking a while at lunch she had grown the like him or even..love him and so he asked if he could see her again sometime. Naturally she accepted and that's how they began their relationship. A few years or so of dating, Mixer decided to ask her to marry him and she said yes.
A year or two after they got married they had a child on the way and decided that Baltimare wasn't a place to raise their foal so Floe decided they should move to Ponyville because it was a quiet peaceful town. So they moved Ponyville once Moonlight was born. That's their backstory of their meeting and movement to Ponyville.

Current story:
She and Mixer are still together but they work in two different places. She now works in the weather factory making snowflakes and lives in Cloudsdale to stay close to her son. Like Mixer, she too received letters from Moonlight about the people he has met and about the things that have gone on in Ponyville. She also loves the winter time in Ponyville and always makes sure to visit Moonlight during that time of year and so she can play in the snow with him.

Any comments or concerns are welcome and appreciated.  ^-^
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Rad Thunder

You're welcome on the name. :P
Looks a bit too Dash, but then again, who doesn't like her mane? lol

sorikuXIII

Even though you were the only one who contributed and I got tired of waiting. Still either way thanks for the name. Celestia knows she would still be nameless at this point if I waited any longer.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Go Up