Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : so what should we do then? we can't let this creature turn this place into a virtual world!

Tax : or mabe we can?

Marble : what? that's crazy!

Tax : no hear me out on this one : Peace said that in virtual world we were more powerfull so if we let this creature turn this place into a virtual world we would have advantage here
Magic...

Peace Keeper

You sure that is gonna work? I don't even know what that is, and if it is true that things are gonna go virtual, I don't know if this will be the same like we were in the game before. Its a risk. We let it take us, and if it does, I could help out a lot. But if we don't get anything powerful, we pretty much screwed. You came from the virtual world Tax, you probably know better about what is gonna happen better than any of us. Is this world going the same like the game?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Tax : yes it's the same so i,m guessing if we defeat the creature we could break away from this world?

Marble : so are you saying we should just let her turn this place into a virtual world?

Tax : yes we would advantage

Marble : actually that's not a bad idea...in the virtual world i would have my troops and i could use them against her...
Magic...

GlassMirror

((Long thingy incoming. xD))

IC: Actually, that won't work at all in her Binary space.
*IC added after hearing their conversation, deciding to finally cut in.*

IC: Since I am in fact, a hacker, I know all of this, and Malware is no different, well, except for coming out into the real world part, that's something that still baffles me... The Binary world is HER world, not some game or anything. It's a world created for her, and once something falls into that said world, she could make use of anything, like that fire you guys just saw.

Mayfly: Ms. Digital over there is right about the cupcakes being full of energy, but of course, it would give her energy, she's only a digital lifeform, and not of the real world. If anyone of this world would've eaten those were basically Malware's pawn for the taking... So, fortunate that you guys didn't eat that stuff!

IC: Anyways Mayfly, (looks at Tax) you make a very good point about being immune to her Binary world, and her 1's and 0's, but don't get comfy about it all, don't forget, she can still delete you, well you know, destroy you in this world still, and play with your mind if she had the chance, so don't get cocky and all.

Mayfly: She can travel from one place to another as long as it's something that she can program herself into, like computers, games.... Your mind unfortunately. xD

IC: Well Mayfly, she can't just up and take our minds and souls like that, we have to fall for one of her devious tricks and stuff.

Mayfly: Oh yea. xD

annosrules

As the others continue to talk, the blind pony makes his escape, creeping past the group as their exposition is being given out.

Peace Keeper

Oh I remember you. You were the ones who helped create the game and got us out. So you say that the new digital world is not the same kind of game.

So how do we stop that thing? If this malware is something that can manipulate the world, we pretty much got nothing, and if we get caught, we practically become the puppets or trash to it. Was thinking we could be able to do stuff like in the game, but don't think if that is possible, or if that thing will hack us too and do something to us.

Why not try to get professional hackers from around to hack into that thing? Or is it too powerful to get hacked?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Irroro

Not too long after, a panting pony covered hoof to horn in full-plate armor trotted up to them from the direction of the bakery. She yelled, "Hey! You guys!" Her tiredness was evident, this pony, and her voice had a bit of a metallic echo to it because of her armor. This pony had a large sword and shield on her back, and her armor looked rediculous heavy, even for plate armor. Not too long after she arrived, her armored horn glowed brightly from underneath and a red aura pulled off her helmet, revealing the panting, messy haired unicorn inside. She wiped the hair covering one her eyes with a hoof, before she said yet again, "Um... Hold on a second." She tilted her head up and took deep breaths, breathing through her nostrils first before breathing out her mouth. Once it seemed like she was good, she looked to them opening her mouth to say something, before she saw Blazing creeping away, recognizing the once unconcious pony. "Hey, isn't that...?"

GlassMirror

IC: That would be possible to hack into her, but it would be really risky. We could also try to delete your as well, but that would mean we had to get close to her, which I guess none of us here would want to. xD

Mayfly (Seeing Blazing quietly walking away): You know you're not sneaky at all, Blaze, besides we have much to see on that map wait... What am I saying..? xDD (Grocery Store reference. xD)

Aqua Fire

"Well, I do have fire powers, but after seeing what the pony did when I tried to do do that already.." Trix said. She looked at Ember, who may be the perfect victim to fall into the pony's trap. "I don't want Ember to get hurt.. I don't want her to get hurt because of me..." Ember looked up, and a gust of wind blew through, cheering Trix up a bit.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

annosrules

"M-map?" Blazing stutters in a confused recognition, stopping in his tracks just outside the doorway. Then, fast as lightning, the older pony leaps to where his saddle bags were placed and retrieves a folded stack of papers that he spreads across an open area on the floor. His actions are made with such enthusiasm, that the inevitable hit of sadness would seem mightily out of place as the blind pony stares blankly at one of the best maps of Equestria the other ponies had ever seen. It bore multiple pages and numerous archaic symbols and seemingly coded messages, and each other page held lower scale maps of all the major areas and cities, as well as maps covering topography, ecology, and various other geographically relevant information.

Misty Fly

Marble : i think i have an idea...mabe we could just summon more troops and try to fight her somehow? i have a place where we could hide and plan this out she won't find us there...

Tax : atleast not until she breaks the shields that place won't hold for long
Magic...

Peace Keeper

There has to be a way. How can you fight a digital being with real world stuff? Unless it takes digital stuff to beat digital stuff. Can't you just throw like an EMP or something? Basically fries any electronics.

Irroro

Gamepaw

(No, misty took me to the castle or someplace, then I went to find food but fell over :3)

Misty Fly

/i took you to the place where the peace brothers were you sneaked past the waiter raided the fridge but the fridge was too small for you so you got stuck i think we should go get you back eh?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Irroro

Gamepaw

(I didn't even make it to the fridge, I got stuck on the stairs leading up to the kitchen.)

Misty Fly

Magic...

Go Up