Goodbye everyone!

Started by SweBow, 2013 May 25, 13:26:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

This is a sad day indeed. :c I'll miss you Swebs. I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that thing by Dandy Lion on the forum. That just flustered me something proper.
I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

confuted

sad news is sad. Came across a scoop and... I have a lot of apcg friends and having "bad" leads is common all of which have their own flaws in organization, skill, temper, ect. This scenario on the other hand is should not even exist especially if the term 'brony' means anything to people.

I really hope the game does move along and cleans up its act :l

Asteconn

Sorry to see you go, SweBow. Ádh mór ort!

Tiger

Quote from: confuted on 2013 May 25, 20:28:00
sad news is sad. Came across a scoop and... I have a lot of apcg friends and having "bad" leads is common all of which have their own flaws in organization, skill, temper, ect. This scenario on the other hand is should not even exist especially if the term 'brony' means anything to people.

Swebow never said he was going to stop being a brony. He just said he was going to stop being a big part of this project. Are you accusing him of doing something he never did?  >:/

Anyway, we'll miss you and your bacon, SweBow  :c

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 May 25, 20:40:29
Quote from: confuted on 2013 May 25, 20:28:00

Swebow never said he was going to stop being a brony. He just said he was going to stop being a big part of this project. Are you accusing him of doing something he never did?  >:/

Anyway, we'll miss you and your bacon, SweBow  :c

I don't think that's what Confuted means, dear Tiger.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

AlDeezy

SWEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You made my bad day worse, SweBow!!!!

I'm going to miss your Big Brother-like presence in the irc channel.... I.... Never never got to tell you how awesome you were.... again....

confuted

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 May 25, 20:40:29Are you accusing him of doing something he never did?
no no no. I meant the conduct reported clearly portrays the source of the issue to lack perception of what it means to be a 'brony'; love, tolerance, and to be a generally nice person. I am surprised such a situation exists when LoE is so tightly connected to the brony fandom.

The Wandering Magus

Thank you for bringing to light the information that you did, and for the hard work you did in trying to keep the vessel afloat.  I hope that wherever you go, you will continue in doing what is right.  I'm sorry for things I may have said to you or of you in the past under wrong assumptions, and hope that we might meet again in the future.  Good luck, Swedish Rainbow.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Nightmare702

Farewell Swebow, we all wish you good luck.
~Deleted, wat?~

CyanideInsanity

2013 May 26, 04:53:26 #29 Last Edit: 2013 May 26, 05:30:19 by CyanideInsanity
Stinks to see anyone one the team, especially those who have heavily set themselves in our community, leave. Hopefully this won't discourage you from playing the game when its launched. At least you enjoyed, as far as I can tell, your time here.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

I miss you Swebow and maybe one day you'll return. This place isn't to the calibur it used to be and I understand what you had to do in order to keep this project alive. I still have high hopes for it, but those hopes might begin to wane if something doesn't happen soon.
I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

Cotton Ball

I'll miss you SweBow! Here take all this bacon -hands him bacon-
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Ahaut

HerpyDooves

tigrean

Wait what, huh, what is going on. Can someone please PM me and tell what I missed I know of Dandy's post but I'm so confused. Is LoE still going be developed and who will be PR from here on out?  :'( T.T We will miss you SweBow.

Book Smarts

Quote from: tigrean on 2013 May 26, 09:53:06
Wait what, huh, what is going on. Can someone please PM me and tell what I missed I know of Dandy's post but I'm so confused. Is LoE still going be developed and who will be PR from here on out?  :'( T.T We will miss you SweBow.

Yes, Legends is of Equestria is still being developed because it's being worked on by a development team. Public Relation is alive and moving forward.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 May 26, 11:36:04
Quote from: tigrean on 2013 May 26, 09:53:06

Yes, Legends is of Equestria is still being developed because it's being worked on by a development team. Public Relation is alive and moving forward.

Indeed. Although Book Smarts and I are referred to as Community Relations, we are part of the Public Relations team. From now on, you will look to our mascot Ellowee for our announcements.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Weatherboy1

So what now? I just don't see this project being done...

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Tekner

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 May 26, 19:52:25
So what now? I just don't see this project being done...
Oh... Don't be like that DD:
While it is sad to see SweBow go after all he's done for us, we can't assume the worst now that he's gone. Change can be scary at first, but it grows on you, if you let it. Also, it's not like he's banned. He can still chat with us if he wants to.

Go Up