An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

2015 Sep 28, 15:06:03 #620 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 29, 14:29:34 by Julien999
Boa and the mare wondering around near the kitchen.
"Anyway, I will be on the balcony trying to rise the sun and the moon." She said.
The mare leaves and goes to the balcony, well, in some minutes of walk before she get to the balcony. She maybe know where to get there? Did she really want to try to rise the sun and the moon? Anyway, she's more than a normal pony, but she can not do it alone. The help of other Unicorns and Alicorn is required to rise the sun and the moon.
((And now, I wonder where is this Alicorn...))

Post Merge

In another side, the stallion is on the top of Canterlot Castle. He's wondering how goes the "heroes" and their supports in the Crystal Empire. He's taking out his binoculars and put it in front of him.
He can see a really long distance with it but... No... He can only see snow. Just white, all snow. Nothing interesting to see until he saw something in the air, flying at the distance.

He watches the bird thing fall in the snow, he thought it's maybe a Pegasus so, he decided to go see it right in the place where he saw the pegasus landed. He took with him his potion of cold resistance that he prepared for something like this to happen and went to the cold. He usually took with him his wizard hat and cape.

Before reaching there, he goes through a forest... But he don't like loosing times when something bad happen so, he teleport right at the exit of the forest and now his hooves is on the snow. He walks and hopes he can go there in time. There's still a long way to travel.

After some big minutes, he manages to get there and he found, shocked, the bird like Pegasus frozen in cold, half covered in the snow. The stallion digs up Brave and levitates her on his back. Seems like it getting really cold. He don't know why she travelled alone without her friends. He begins to walk back to Canterlot. And now with this weight on him, it will take more time to go back.

He tries his best to handle his way but there's a thing he forgot and didn't noticed. He's walking over a hole.
"... Well... I think I will not going back in the same way as I expected..." He throws Brave on the side before the stallion fall in the hole. Almost like nothing happened.

Nuserame

"That would be nice, certainly better than eating ice cream again! And yes we would probably do well to stick together or at least stay in touch for now. Scattering in random directions has landed us enough trouble as it is."

"Oh I'm Slate Grey by the way. My friend here is Bassaro Airguard. We were among the ponies that got you out that spell you cast before, though that same spell also guided us out of that nasty blizzard so you did pretty well there I think."

Slate by then finished his coffee making and poured it into a pair of mugs, the stuff was black and somewhat syrupy. He set one cup before Bassaro and took careful sips from his own, apparently rather enjoying the stuff.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

tonman3509

Boa stands in confusion. The mare who just walked up to him, had just immediately walked away. Boa shook his head. "Um...okay?"

He just sat there, trying to grasp what had just happened. He didn't even notice the door to the kitchen opening.

Brave Fleet

Brave woke up, feeling the burning of the cold that she thought was the nice warm sun on her fur. She opened her eyes to see she never escaped to her house. at least I'm alive she thought. A scream jumped out of her mouth in frustration. She would cry but her tears would probably freeze to her face, so she kept herself from being sad, and got up, and took another drink of the potion. Maybe I should... Take another break... she thought as she glanced over at a cave that was conveniently close to where she fell, and she walked to it, knowing she had plenty of time.

As brave walked into the cave, she felt it become warmer. Brave looked around, wondering why it was so warm, and heard some kind of snoring. Looking to her left, Brave flattened her ears and showed an expression of fear on her face, seeing a dragon.

_BlazingInfinity

Carter can still smell the cookies. He quickly dashes through the door without anyone noticing. He reached for a cookie.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

Virulent failed to notice anyone as she continued to open the door. She under estimated the weight of the door and used all her strength to push it. Sadly, it was not that heavy and she ended up slamming the door on Boa's face. At first, she wasn't sure what happened and assumed the door was just heavier than usually.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa fell back, clutching his face as he let out a scream of pain. At that moment, all of his frustrations were let out at once.

"Why?! Why is it always the face?! What did I do to deserve this kind of punishment?!"

FakeSmile

2015 Sep 28, 21:53:45 #627 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 28, 22:42:39 by FakeSmile
Virulent was surprised to hear a voice on the other side of the door. The mare let out a startled gasped as she pulled back the door. She couldn't tell who the scream came from so she peaked her head outside the door. To her surprised it was Boa. She stood there for a bit; staring down at him. From his angle he could see her large golden eyes from under her bangs. The mare didn't know what to think or say. To be honest, her memory was a bit fuzzy; all she remembered was she was angry and the train was no longer in use. Virulent wasn't really that angry anymore. She blew up at Cloud Shine, so most of her anger was gone by now. But this didn't mean Boa was off the hook. The stallion still was on her reckless list. So instead of blowing up at him, Virulent dug into her saddle bag and placed the small tin of cookies next to him. As she started to head down the hall she said,
Virulent: I will be preparing a meal in a bit. You are free to join the rest of us if you want.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Rubbing his face, he saw Virulent standing before him. He looked down, steeling himself for what was about to come next.

It didn't. Boa was completely surprised when Virulent set down a tin filled with cookies. Even more surprising was when she offered to join her and others for a meal. As she walked away, Boa sat there in thought. Did she not remember what happened out there, or was she really this forgiving? Pulling out one of the cookies, and he took a bite of one.

It was delicious. He couldn't believe how good it was. Finishing the cookie, he put the rest of the tin into the saddlebag. Standing up, he decided to join Virulent and the others.

Lemon1b

Bassaro was enjoying the coffee and cookies he received from Slate and Virulent.

"This is good stuff, havan't had a good meal like in a long time!" Bassaro was happy.

"Hey Slate maybe things ain't so bad, there might be more ponies coming this way, like I don't think we will be the only one trapped here." Bassaro finished another cookie.

"Even if we find our way home, others will come and considering that this world is a copy of our own world, I bet there are still a lot of dangerous things just waiting to be found, with no one to guard them." Bassaro and Slate were distracted for a moment by a flying by bird.

"So, let's find the way back, then start our search for the rest of the golems, enhance their intelligence so they will guide anyone lost here, but protect any valuable places. At this point we will not only have enough time to report to the castles about what is we found here, but also buy enough time for them to do a proper response. So what do you say?" Bassaro finished his coffee.

Julien999

After a while, the stallion manages to climb back on the surface from the hole. Ugh... Why did I forgot that Diamond Dogs dug on this place? Anyway, I hope that the pegasus is fine...

He turns his head and Brave is no where to be found. Now, he's wondering where she is after that and hoping she's alright. He did notices that the Pegasus let her hoofprints behind her on the snow, he decides to follow the prints then he sees that the prints led him to a cave. Uh oh... Last time, there's a dragon inside... I hope it not there at the moment. He thought. But unfortunately, the dragon is still in the cave.

_BlazingInfinity

Carter groans. This was going to be a lot harder than he thought. He snuck up behind Boa. He silently VERY silently opened up the saddlebag.
Toast is amazing.

Nuserame

"Hmmm... Don't really feel too much for that. The world is much too big for us to go about trying to protect it, plus there is not really anybody left to protect in the first place. The ponies here likely all arrived in a very short amount of time as well."

Slate mulled over plans while pouring the both another cup of coffee. He still looked somewhat tired and messy, clearly the short bits of sleep were not doing him any favours.

"I think right now we need to get the rest of the ponies here together in one place we at the very least we can exchange some information. Upcoming dinner should be a good time. They might know things that could save us a lot of time." Slate swerved the remaining coffee in his cup around and looked out of the window "We should maybe also give some thought to trying to set the sun..."
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

tonman3509

Boa could feel someone sneaking up behind him, trying to open his saddlebags. A smile formed across his face. In a single, swift move, Boa turned around, using his natural magic to pull off his prosthetic hoof.

Before the pony behind them could realize it, the Constrictor Gun was pressed firmly under their jaw. The pony saw Boa's glare. An immense weight was bearing down at them, anything this pony might have known about the Artificer was gone, as his eyes were filled with an intent to kill like none other.

The devil was behind those eyes. "You made a bad mistake, friend..."

_BlazingInfinity

"I don't think I did." said Carter, smiling. He quickly dashed off at the speed of sound, and still grabbed 2 cookies along the way. (He is that fast.) He rushed out of the room. Nopony would be quick enough to catch him.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa was about to chase after him, when he saw what he was running away with, a pair of cookies. "Jeez...getting me all riled up for some cookies? You could've just asked..."

Boa calmed himself down, not before making a mental note to still pay the pony back from stealing from him regardless. He had enough time. And he had a plan.

FakeSmile

Virulent wondered through the halls till she reached the library. The mare smiled as she entered the massive collection of books. Places like this makes Virulent glad there is an eternal day; all the time in the world to read. But she didn't come to read all day, there was a spell book she needed. The mare happily walked through each section of books. Her awful singing started up as she examined each book as she passed them. As she weaved through the library the mare thought it would be easier if she had a spell that would lead her to the book. Virulent laughed at the thought; she hasn't read all her spell book so she has no idea if that's possible. For now, the mare will have to look at each and every book. Good thing the mare didn't mind a little alone time.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

A few minutes passed after the confrontation Boa had with Carter. Boa found himself wandering the halls. He eventually found himself inside the throne room of the castle. It was just as grand as the castle itself, maybe even more. He decided, since he was going to have some time to himself before he would join the others for a meal, that he would get to work on making a new cartridge.

He needed a table, however. Looking around, he found a seperate room near the throne room. Assuming that it was some kind of personal chambers. Walking in, he found a chair and table. Setting down the saddlebags, he levitated out all the tools he needed. A blank piece of paper, an empty cartridge, and a quill and ink. He wondered what to make, he had a lot of spells to choose from.

An idea formed in his mind, and he smiled. He knew exactly what to make. Levitating up the quill, he dipped it into the ink and began to work.

_BlazingInfinity

Carter was flying back to Venom through the throne room (he took a wrong turn) but he stopped on the way back. He saw Boa in a room to himself. He flew over to the wall as quietly as possible and looked at what Boa was doing.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa continued to work, slowly and painstakingly drawing the runic symbols for the Weird Science cartridge he was working on. Outside the room, he could hear the sounds of wings flapping. Even more so the sound of someone entering the room. Boa set down the quill, letting out a sigh. He secretly pressed down on the button on his belt, teleporting out of the room.

In a single instant, Boa was once again face to face with the pony in question. "Stealing from me, and THEN eavesdropping? You're rising high up on my list."

Go Up