My Little Pony - Italian

Started by Billow Pillow, 2012 Oct 20, 01:33:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Billow Pillow

First of all before posting this video, i am pretty aware that this has probably been posted sometime in the past! However i still just can't get over the fact of just how amazing this opening is for my little pony! It may just me though, and my anime loving ways but i truly dearly love this video! Also i apologies if this is the wrong area, feels like it would fit in the video section, however i've seen countless people post video's inside of this section of the forums!

Spoiler: show
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Lord of Madness

Princess_Luna

DD: DD: DD: i want that opening!!!! DD: DD: quick! spam ALL the creators of seson 3!! lol
Rub some bacon on it.

Julius

2012 Oct 20, 07:03:45 #3 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 22, 00:25:53 by Julius
I don't like it at all. Everything about it is wrong, in my opinion... And that music... :\

Do you know that sound Rarity made in The Art Of The Dress when Fluttershy asked for French haute couture?

That's how I felt while watching that. :l

I'm fine with the current girly intro of awesomeness. lol
Purr~

Stitchin Time

If somepony could translate this, I would love them forever.

Julius

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Oct 22, 00:09:43

I'm only doing this because of you, 'cause I hate this version. :l

But... My family comes from all over Europe (Mostly Italy), and I understand half of it.

A few minutes of search, listening and translation and you get this:

In un mondo splendido, colorato e magico (In a world splendid, colorful and magical)
Little ponies vivono, in pace sempre in armonia (Little Ponies live, forever in peace and harmony)
Timidi e simpatici, burberi e romantici (Shy and friendly, clever and romantic)
Sono i caratteri, degli amici che troverai (Are the characters, of the friends you will find)
Ed ogni giorno crescerai, quanti problemi risolverai (And someday you will grow up, how many problems you will solve)
Insieme agli altri pony, lo sai, ti divertirai. (Along with the other ponies, you know, you'll have fun).

Vola e vai, my little pony, se nuovi amici vorrai incontrare (Fly and go, My Little Pony, if you want to encounter new friends)
Prendi il volo, ascolta il cuore, ed ogni avventura potrai affrontare (Take flight and listen to your heart, in every adventure you face)
Vola e vai, my little pony, realizza i tuoi sogni e non ti fermare. (Fly and go, My Little Pony, chase your dreams, and don't you stop).

You're welcome. :/
Purr~

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 22, 01:02:28
Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Oct 22, 00:09:43

I'm only doing this because of you, 'cause I hate this version. :l

But... My family comes from all over Europe (Mostly Italy), and I understand half of it.

A few minutes of search, listening and translation and you get this:

In un mondo splendido, colorato e magico (In a world splendid, colorful and magical)
Little ponies vivono, in pace sempre in armonia (Little Ponies live, forever in peace and harmony)
Timidi e simpatici, burberi e romantici (Shy and friendly, clever and romantic)
Sono i caratteri, degli amici che troverai (Are the characters, of the friends you will find)
Ed ogni giorno crescerai, quanti problemi risolverai (And someday you will grow up, how many problems you will solve)
Insieme agli altri pony, lo sai, ti divertirai. (Along with the other ponies, you know, you'll have fun).

Vola e vai, my little pony, se nuovi amici vorrai incontrare (Fly and go, My Little Pony, if you want to encounter new friends)
Prendi il volo, ascolta il cuore, ed ogni avventura potrai affrontare (Take flight and listen to your heart, in every adventure you face)
Vola e vai, my little pony, realizza i tuoi sogni e non ti fermare. (Fly and go, My Little Pony, chase your dreams, and don't you stop).

You're welcome. :/

Thank you! I'm sorry. X3

Julius

Nah, no need to apologize. I could've easily ignored the post you know. :P
Purr~

Go Up