Soul Runner

Started by super_chris85, 2012 Dec 03, 19:41:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

super_chris85

2012 Dec 03, 19:41:10 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 09, 01:19:01 by super_chris85
hope y'all like it. Criticism is always welcome here so if it sounds harsh don't worry i want you true opinion. 
Name:Soul runner
Race Pegasus
Personality; Rude if he doesn't get what he wants. Thinks the world revolves around him
Bio: Soul runner was a jerk. His family was rich so he got everything he wanted. they were apart of a big research team working on finding new types of weather (which they didn't) And got payed handsomely for.  He was also a really fast flyer though from all his training he did(I guess not very creative huh). So he tried out for the Wonderbolts. They were amazed by how fast he was but they didn't like his attitude and the reason he wanted to join was for fame and money so they turned him down. Outraged by this he swore he would get back at them and show off who is better. So he made his own costume so he could one day ruin the Wonderbolts reputation. Rainbow Dash and him clash a lot.
Appearance:
Spoiler: show

Tiger

2012 Dec 03, 19:50:07 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 03, 19:54:01 by Tiger
Needs more information. How was his Cloudsdale family so rich? How does he act normally when he's not expecting a prize or something? What about when he was a child? How did he become such a fast flyer?

It's a nice to see a change though, there aren't many people that make their OCs rude and mean. He could be a possible antagonist in an RP ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

super_chris85

Well tiger i always enjoy your questions and i will edit this when i think of what to include and he is usually stuck up even when he gets what he wants

Go Up