What Kind Of Brony Are You?

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Jul 26, 10:56:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Howitzer

I cannot draw, write, or act, so I try to make up for it by staying on forums. I mostly try to keep myself in the loop on everything that's going on or keeping schedule on when the next episode appears on the HUB. I actually got my first merchandise toady, a Rainbow Dash T-shirt.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Asterian Starfall

I've followed the show ever since its debut on the HUB Network, and I can honestly say I love it! I've turned my passion for writing into MLP fanfics, and (admittedly) have dreamed of opening the portal to Equestria.

Although I don't own any merchandise... No money, no job positions where I live, no allowance... How will I ever get that Rarity plushie I wanted?  :c
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

blobking156

Pony merchandise: 0
drawings made: about 50
videos seen: at least one hundred
fanfictions read: around 3
roleplay posts total: OVER 9000!

Little Star

I'm kind of a defensive Brony... When ever anyone says ANYTHING bad about it I get all defensive... Oh and I do alot of art and music. Also getting into Voice Acting ^-^ You'll hear my voice in a project coming up! Shhh! I can't say any more.

Shadow Blitz

2013 Aug 14, 00:25:40 #24 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 14, 00:27:49 by Shadow Blitz
I guess you could say I'm a bit of a generalist.

I like to know the names of as many background ponies as possible, and I like knowing each episode's name and corresponding season and episode number.

I would collect plushies, but as we all know, they are relatively expensive.

I watch YouTube videos regarding ponies, and I really like hearing good pony dubstep.

I've read a few fanfics (and plan to read more), I browse fanart, and occasionally create my own.

I like to read pony news and pony memes on Equestria Daily and the Brony section of Cheezburger, respectively.

I check this site almost daily for any updates regarding LoE, to say "Hi" to any newcomers, and to partake in general forum discussion.

When in stores, I actively search for My Little Pony merchandise.

I use quotes and colloquialisms present in the show in my vernacular.

I've never roleplayed, though.  Maybe I'll like it if I give it a try.  ^-^

impeccably*

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Aug 13, 11:53:50
Pony merchandise: 0
drawings made: about 50
videos seen: at least one hundred
fanfictions read: around 3
roleplay posts total: OVER 9000!
Turn videos into around 2, that's me.
I'm back

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: StarSong on 2013 Aug 13, 13:40:38
I'm kind of a defensive Brony... When ever anyone says ANYTHING bad about it I get all defensive... Oh and I do alot of art and music. Also getting into Voice Acting ^-^ You'll hear my voice in a project coming up! Shhh! I can't say any more.
voice, interesting. i must investigate

KendallBunny

I watch Youtube, collect merch (mostly shirts, and blind bags, and SOME brushables, and bags), and I read Fanfiction. A LOT of it. And I check Equestria Daily, like, every thirty minutes or so.  X3

Mystery0123

All the merchandise I have are 2 FiM comics (The return of Chrysalis: Issue 3&4), I am constantly on youtube roleplaying as... Can ya guess?
Spoiler: show
:(
And I also roleplay on everything I can as them. It's become a bit of a hobby...
Love the songs in the show too, and I am also always defensive around haters and usually get involved when they fight with fellow bronies or my friends. Usually need help afterwards though, after all, I'm an underdog... X3
Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSossil/
It would be much appreciated if you helped with my dilemma...

blobking156

one, I got a Doctor Whooves bag at Comic-Con Tampa Bay, and two, mystery, what's your youtube channel.

Mystery0123

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Aug 24, 15:58:41
one, I got a Doctor Whooves bag at Comic-Con Tampa Bay, and two, mystery, what's your youtube channel.

RED Fluttermedic. Same pic as on here.
Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSossil/
It would be much appreciated if you helped with my dilemma...

z3nith

I own plenty of merch, though I mostly collect the trading cards.  My big thing is that I love going to meets and meeting people when I can and cons when I can afford it.
"Floating down / as colors fill the light / We look up from the ground / in fields of paperwhite / And floating up / you pass us in the night / A future gazing out / a past to overwrite  / So come down / far below / We've been waiting to collect the things you know"

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: z3nith on 2013 Sep 11, 14:42:53
I own plenty of merch, though I mostly collect the trading cards.  My big thing is that I love going to meets and meeting people when I can and cons when I can afford it.
There are meets? When? Where? How?
I'm back

z3nith

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 11, 15:03:07
Quote from: z3nith on 2013 Sep 11, 14:42:53
There are meets? When? Where? How?

Well if you live in (or near) Colorado then you're in luck!  We have meets almost every day all over the state and for all manner of reasons.  The Ohio and NYC-area groups are also fairly active.
"Floating down / as colors fill the light / We look up from the ground / in fields of paperwhite / And floating up / you pass us in the night / A future gazing out / a past to overwrite  / So come down / far below / We've been waiting to collect the things you know"

Ramisha

Too bad....I live on a different continent, so I'm out of luck too. But it's ok, I' don't like interacting with strangers anyway but I know someone who would love to go there.... :c

Pipkin

Interesting....

While I do watch the show, and most episodes at least twice, that's not the reason i'm still in this fandom.  As most people can tell i'm heavily into the creative side of the fandom, especially with music.  I do alot of covers from both the show and other fanworks(Gypsy Bard?  Easily my best example).
I also like the art side as well, i'm always on dA looking for new art, checking out what people i'm following made recently, etc.  I also do my own artwork, and i'm starting to relearn the guitar and can already do 1 or 2 pony songs with it.
Fanfiction?  I'll look at some occasionally but it's not my 1st choice for something to do :)

super_chris85

I do about everything actually except make art or writings and collecting i would collect if I had my own job

L. Pondera

Me, well, I always enjoyed making FF stories to either complete, continue, or replace chapters in my favorite shows and stories. I love doodling (which without a tablet, is all I can do.) never thought up music based on a show or alike. RP? I've thought about it, but not too much since I long since gave up on solid RP. I've watched all the MLP I can, both on TV and Youtube. I've listened to the fan music, watched the fan animations and art, and read a few FanFics. I like being part of this Brony-dom. But really, I am quite reserved about it.
So I am a nonchalant casual Brony who reserves his cash for needs(since I dont need merch, I wont buy it, although it has crossed my mind. Behold my actual Pinkie Pie Cannon!), and sticks to writting and animating. Not afraid to admitt, and not all loud about it.
"And so his soul took flight, to where they would meet again, at eternities end." - Partial of a project I am working on.
"Logic is wasted on those with egos, just as time is wasted on counting the stars." - J.A.S

GoldenTerrabyte

I know almost every quote from the show. Watched every episode at LEAST 4 or 5 times.
I'm back

Chitin

I'm a closet brony, and a heavy one at that. As of now I've seen all of season one and two (I was soo glad to finally see A Canterlot Wedding) and watch MLP videos and fan made projects whenever I get the chance. I also try to keep up with the current MLP trends and talk to my brony friends whenever I get the chance.

I also have two OCs; Chitn the Changeling and his disguise persona, Weaver the Pegasus.

Aside from that though, I own absolutely no merchandise, and while I'd love to have a Queen Chrysalis to display on my desk, I just can't bring myself to let anyone else know I'm a brony. I also haven't read any fan fictions, nor do I ever role play, but I'm definitely planning on changing that once LoE is released.

Go Up