Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LeviathanTS

2015 Dec 14, 11:17:12 #80 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 15, 09:37:32 by LeviathanTS
I won't be able to continue the RP for now at least, I think I might of already said that

Sorry ponies, I usually try to reach the end instead of disappearing like this :(

~~~~\ A Rather Festive (But Still Annoying) Post Merge /~~~~

// \\
                                                              /// \\\
                                                          //// \\\\
                                                     ///// \\\\\

\          /
                                                                 \___/

(That's supposed to be a Christmas tree btw, but it may look a little derpy on some devices, or just fine)
*Ahem... Back on topic... (Well actually, not really)
:P

Don't forget to mention that ponies are fluffy :3
It is absolutely necessary :P
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

FakeSmile

It is fine dear, it was fun watchin' Frost while he was in the thread.
:)
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nameless Whirlwind

Sad to see you go LeviathanTS. Only RPed with you for a day but the day was well worth it.

I want to venture deeper into the plot but every time I'm always afraid to do so. One day it'll happen tho :?
Signature.

FakeSmile

Spoiler: Don't Let Your Dreams Be Dreams • show
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nameless Whirlwind

Right!

This gonna be gud,

or quite horrible,

but gud.
Signature.

FakeSmile

Spoiler: show

All these motivational memes fills you with determination.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

2015 Dec 16, 04:03:38 #86 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 16, 09:16:39 by ScarletInk
First of all: Smiley, please I'm trying to get out from the trash before I start knitting a plushie Sans without actually know how to knit, don't encourage me. X3
Second: I know we were proceeding with the "Last of us" idea, but Levi have had another idea that could very well integrate and complete the current and I'd like to share it with you guys.

Levi's idea is for all the situation the ponies finds themselves into to be, truthfully, a simulation finalized to select the ones suited for a real mission in space and based on the ponies' ability to handle difficult situations on a psichological and emotional level (as in, finding out they're the only survivors and having to cope with heavy loss and isolation).
It's also suggested for the ponies to actually find out the truth later on and so, becoming comfortable with the idea of being in a simulation, ending unable to discern a real threat that would happen from a fake one.

... Levi explained it better.

I really think this could be a good (and psicologichally questioning) idea, but I want to hear everypony's opinion.  ^-^

Post Merge

Ohmygosh, guys, I fully realized just now that Pikachu is on Scarlet's head and it's so terribly cuuuuuuuuuuute!  <3  :D  <3  :D  <3
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Purple

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2015 Dec 16, 04:03:38
First of all: Smiley, please I'm trying to get out from the trash before I start knitting a plushie Sans without actually know how to knit, don't encourage me. X3
Second: I know we were proceeding with the "Last of us" idea, but Levi have had another idea that could very well integrate and complete the current and I'd like to share it with you guys.

Levi's idea is for all the situation the ponies finds themselves into to be, truthfully, a simulation finalized to select the ones suited for a real mission in space and based on the ponies' ability to handle difficult situations on a psichological and emotional level (as in, finding out they're the only survivors and having to cope with heavy loss and isolation).
It's also suggested for the ponies to actually find out the truth later on and so, becoming comfortable with the idea of being in a simulation, ending unable to discern a real threat that would happen from a fake one.

... Levi explained it better.

I really think this could be a good (and psicologichally questioning) idea, but I want to hear everypony's opinion.  ^-^

wow, that sounds like a really cool idea! lol, Sparkle would probably crack under the pressure if she knew there was a way out of the simulation, since she'd want to get back to her coltfriend lol xD  but it could be a fun idea :)

FakeSmile

I can't say I like that idea too much.
But I wouldn't mind goin' along with
it if everyone else wants to.
:)
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

LeviathanTS

Quote from: Nameless Whirlwind on 2015 Dec 15, 21:17:05
Sad to see you go LeviathanTS. Only RPed with you for a day but the day was well worth it.

Oh, thank you, I enjoyed roleplaying with everypony else as well ^-^
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Wondering Lightning

I have a strange feeling, that when I start, there will be very many references. I saw one here already. Levi~Senpia is mine! Sorry, Attack on Titan,  X3.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Nameless Whirlwind

Sorry for my hiatus, lots of schoolwork right now.

((Technically shouldn't be writing this post. Back to work))
Signature.

Stryder221

I would like to apologize for my abrupt disappearance. My internet went out for a bit and I had to get a replacement for the piece responsible.  X3

I will try to get back on track ASAP, but I can already tell you've all probably run a mile ahead of me already.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Gamepad

An idea I posted in the actual RP.

The collars for Game and Pikachu make it so they can talk to the ponies and they can understand. Not just a one way thing. Such as there is a button or dial on the collars that turn the translation on.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2015 Dec 18, 19:04:59
An idea I posted in the actual RP.

The collars for Game and Pikachu make it so they can talk to the ponies and they can understand. Not just a one way thing. Such as there is a button or dial on the collars that turn the translation on.

Like in "Up"! Good idea!  X3

Jcfraven

I remember that movie. It was really goo-

SQUIRREL!

*If that's not the right movie, then dang.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 18, 19:11:14
I remember that movie. It was really goo-

SQUIRREL!

lol lol lol lol lol This is gold!  lol lol lol lol lol

Nameless Whirlwind

I'm making a big risk right now by trying to advance the plot. I'm not sort of used to this thing, but I would like to, so I tried my best. If there's anything wrong with it just say so and I'll try my best to fix it.
Signature.

FakeSmile

I don't see anythin' wrong with it so far, it seems very interestin'.
I do wish we would slow down just a tad bit. It may just be me,
but everythin' seems be goin too fast when there is an event after an event.
I don't want us all to burn out cause we threw all our ideas
at once.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nameless Whirlwind

2015 Dec 20, 00:31:57 #99 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 20, 20:39:18 by Nameless Whirlwind
Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Dec 20, 00:28:16
I don't see anythin' wrong with it so far, it seems very interestin'.
I do wish we would slow down just a tad bit. It may just be me,
but everythin' seems be goin too fast when there is an event after an event.
I don't want us all to burn out cause we threw all our ideas
at once.

Understood, just thought that I could add some tension fast.

Thanks for the input : D. I'll get to work and slow it down a bit.

Post Merge

While it is true that Nameless was on Sparkle's back at the time, the others have already posted on a plan to save him.

For the sake of the RP and to prevent too much confusion, I tried to keep Nameless in the core and only him. Didn't do that too well tho XD

I would say at this moment that Seven would be taking care of Maple and that Nameless was sucked back into the core room due to a hull breach within the room.

I'm cycling back and forth quickly but I should be on my computer in a few minutes.
Signature.

Go Up