Royal Crown University[Jump-In][CL]

Started by Jcfraven, 2015 Nov 29, 00:37:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MajoraTheHylian

The sky blue mare trotted up with aspiration in her rosy colored eyes. She quickly lifted off and hovered around, flapping her wings as she looked around. She wasn't the slightest of what she was suppose to do now. Whiplash flapped over to a chocolate brown mare, with a blue mane and green eyes. "Um.. Excuse me, could you help me? I'm.. Kind of new here." She asked, stepping down and flipping her mane back from her view.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Nov 29, 13:34:39
"Well, now that you're all here, I can begin what I was going to tell all of you," Raven says excitedly, opening up his computer and starting Leafa's Feed.

"So, as you guys probably know, I really like technology," He states, an obvious fact.

"Well, I went by that old factory, the one near the school, to try to find some interesting technology perhaps lost in its abandonment," He explains.

"In doing so, I came across this," He says, turning the screen to where they can all view the screen, containing a map of Lyoko and the video feed.

"Hello Leafa," He says, smiling.

"Hello Raven, and friends," She replies, smiling.

(( Gotta make sure we don't leave Stryder behind ))

The mare's greens eyes were locked on . . . some virtual girl? Did Raven get THAT lonely to create a marefriend? No, there has to be more to it. . . . Raven knows Bon Mot would relentlessly make fun of him if he ever showed her his virtual girl friend simulator. .  .

Bon Mot ears twitch as she heard someone behind her. The mare turned in a fashion that would block the computer from the strangers view. Her eyes lit up with joy, she loved showing ponies around this fantastic University. With a warm smile she happily said,
Bon Mot: Oh Luna, you came to the right mare for a college tour! I'm on a . . . . .  lunch break. So I'll show you around when I'm done eating! I suggest you go get some food too, you'll need the energy if you plan on me showing you around!
The mare giggled with excitement before turning back to her group of friends.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Nov 29, 16:49:12
(( Gotta make sure we don't leave Stryder behind ))

The mare's greens eyes were locked on . . . some virtual girl? Did Raven get THAT lonely to create a marefriend? No, there has to be more to it. . . . Raven knows Bon Mot would relentlessly make fun of him if he ever showed her his virtual girl friend simulator. .  .

Bon Mot ears twitch as she heard someone behind her. The mare turned in a fashion that would block the computer from the strangers view. Her eyes lit up with joy, she loved showing ponies around this fantastic University. With a warm smile she happily said,
Bon Mot: Oh Luna, you came to the right mare for a college tour! I'm on a . . . . .  lunch break. So I'll show you around when I'm done eating! I suggest you go get some food too, you'll need the energy if you plan on me showing you around!
The mare giggled with excitement before turning back to her group of friends.

((I wasn't trying to, I posted it because we were all together [emoji14]))

Wondering Lightning

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Nov 29, 16:14:11
((Note that for those who jump in, you can start whatever, me and my crew are just doing something pertaining to the story. Interact with yourselves and the world how you wish though.))

Spoiler: show
Name: Cotton Ball
Gander: Mare
Race: Pegasus
Personality: I want to point out that in an accident Cotton became blind in both eyes, and partially deaf in her left ear, she loves the feel of clouds, cotton balls, and cotton candy, since they feel like the same thing, she is a very friendly pony, yet nopony ever wanted to be her friend, she is also very intelligent. 
Unfortunately at the time I am unable to supply a picture of her but I will soon!

Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Stryder221

[If you can't get a picture of your OC, a description will work just as well.]

Illusion had zoned out for a moment, missing at least half of what his friends had been saying as he stuffed tofu into his mouth.
Right up until Raven mentioned something about a Leafa. "Whazza...?" He said eloquently, moving over to his tech-savvy friend's side to get a better look.

"Just so we're all clear... You didn't make this game out of sheer loneliness, did you? I don't wanna see you end up being a colt who winds up literally marrying their hobby."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2015 Nov 29, 17:12:30
[If you can't get a picture of your OC, a description will work just as well.]

Illusion had zoned out for a moment, missing at least half of what his friends had been saying as he stuffed tofu into his mouth.
Right up until Raven mentioned something about a Leafa. "Whazza...?" He said eloquently, moving over to his tech-savvy friend's side to get a better look.

"Just so we're all clear... You didn't make this game out of sheer loneliness, did you? I don't wanna see you end up being a colt who winds up literally marrying their hobby."

"I may be lonely, but I wouldn't do something like that. I found this, and found her. I'm not entirely sure why she's in there, or why she's a human from legend, but I'm planning to find that out, alongside exactly what this world is," He explains. "Also, you know, you guys could at least greet her back, you know," He continues.

"It's fine, Raven," Leafa states.

FakeSmile

[Color=brown]Bon Mot: Illusion . . . I don't think Raven is crazy enough to show us a marefriend  simulator. He would be hit by an endless amount of jokes. . . . So Raven and. . . . Virtual mare . . . Why are you showing us this?[/color]
The mare said as she leaned closer to the computer. She tried to get a better look at the map and the mare. A puzzled look cross her face as she saw how the mare didn't really look like a pony. . .
Bon Mot leaned back to give herself and the computer some space. She didn't really know who she was greeting. . . or if this was a prank, so she smiled and waved at the computer.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Nov 29, 17:24:58
[Color=brown]Bon Mot: Illusion . . . I don't think Raven is crazy enough to show us a marefriend  simulator. He would be hit by an endless amount of jokes. . . . So Raven and. . . . Virtual mare . . . Why are you showing us this?[/color]
The mare said as she leaned closer to the computer. She tried to get a better look at the map and the mare. A puzzled look cross her face as she saw how the mare didn't really look like a pony. . .
Bon Mot leaned back to give herself and the computer some space. She didn't really know who she was greeting. . . or if this was a prank, so she smiled and waved at the computer.

"Excellent question. You see, I had a feeling there was something off about this, like there was far more than met the eye, even though what I saw was amazing. I looked into it, and the world appears to be accessible from the outside, presumably from one of the rooms found within the factory. If my theory is correct, then it should be possible to go into the world where Leafa currently resides. I wanted to test it, as part of my research into this," He explains.

Stryder221

"Hey, somepony had to ask." Illusion had said, holding up his hooves defensively.  And that was when he awkwardly waved to the virtual human girl, still unsure about the whole thing.
"Wait... You're plannin' to just jump in after her? Pal... Video game developers have been trying to do something similar for years. And no offense to you, but what makes you think you can do something like that without a disaster?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2015 Nov 29, 17:41:10
"Hey, somepony had to ask." Illusion had said, holding up his hooves defensively.  And that was when he awkwardly waved to the virtual human girl, still unsure about the whole thing.
"Wait... You're plannin' to just jump in after her? Pal... Video game developers have been trying to do something similar for years. And no offense to you, but what makes you think you can do something like that without a disaster?"

"Well, the set-up was actually already completed, save for a little bit of information left that needed to be inputted. In other words, the system is prepared once more, and hypothetically it works, as the program clears the test every time," He explains.

"Also, I won't be, because I will have to control the computer. I wanted to get you guys, at least one of you, to help me test it," He continues.

FakeSmile

Bon Mot couldn't help but stare virtual made. She had a weird feeling. . . But a good weird feeling. . . . Also a feeling of adventure. . . . After taking in all what the two had said, the mare's gaze fell back onto Raven. With a big smile she declared,
[B]Bon Mot: [/b]A'ight.
I'm in. You the boy genius, so I'm sure whatever this is. . . 
It got to be awesome!

The mare threw a big smile at Raven; she believed what the stallion had to say and his ability in this project.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

"Fair enough." Illusion had said,  shrugging. "We'll see where this goes. But first, has new guy had any say yet? I can't quite recall."

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2015 Nov 29, 18:08:36
"Fair enough." Illusion had said,  shrugging. "We'll see where this goes. But first, has new guy had any say yet? I can't quite recall."

"Oh, right, sorry Match, you've been so quiet I almost forgot about you," He says, sticking his tongue out.

((Shall we wait for him to reply?))

Stryder221

[Yeah, I think we should. It's not exactly fun having to catch up.]

annosrules

"Yeah, I, er, guess that it would be kinda cool. But it also sounds really, uh, dangerous. Don't you think?" the charcoal pony stammers.

Jcfraven

Quote from: annosrules on 2015 Nov 29, 18:33:05
"Yeah, I, er, guess that it would be kinda cool. But it also sounds really, uh, dangerous. Don't you think?" the charcoal pony stammers.

"Honestly, from what I understand, the only risk is that it doesn't work. I can pull you guys out at any point, even the transfer, so it's pretty fool-proof, from what I've gathered," He responds.

annosrules

"Just don't say I didn't warn you," he murmurs, turning his head away from Raven as he does so.

(Sorry if his attitude is problematic, assume it to change as the RP progresses ;) )

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 29, 18:50:53 #57 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 18:53:36 by FakeSmile
Bon Mot: Y'all a bunch of sticks in the mud! I can't be the only one excited about this! Whatever, gives me more time to hang out with the new chick! Ain't that right Leafa? I bet you are funnier than Illusion!
The mare said as she stuck her tongue out at the gents. Her excitement was seeping through her smile as she couldn't help but giggle. As far as the mare knew, it was just a fancy video game.

((Fixed))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Quote from: annosrules on 2015 Nov 29, 18:42:09
"Just don't say I didn't warn you," he murmurs, turning his head away from Raven as he does so.

(Sorry if his attitude is problematic, assume it to change as the RP progresses ;) )

"Should I take that as you're not coming?" He asks.

((It's perfectly fine my man.))

Post Merge

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Nov 29, 18:50:53
Bon Mot: Y'all a bunch of sticks in the mud! I can't be the only one excited about this! Whatever, gives me more time to hang out with the new chick! Ain't that right Holly? I bet you are funnier than Illusion!
The mare said as she stuck her tongue out at the gents. Her excitement was seeping through her smile as she couldn't help but giggle. As far as the mare knew, it was just a fancy video game.

((I just realized I forgot to mention: The reason she's referred to as Leafa is that we don't know her name at the moment. Whoops.))

annosrules

"No, no, I'll come!" he scrambles to say.

Go Up