World of Discord (RP)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Sep 12, 13:00:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadechaser

Shadechaser watched as Laserbolt 'blinked' around the room. When he vanished, she noticed the smell. [glow=purple,2,300]That scent... reminds me of... one of those tree golems that raided [glow=black,2,300]Oblivion[/glow]. When I see another one of those tree golems...[/glow] Shade appeared to grow in rage, but remains with a calm expression on her face.

Shadechaser's music started to fade before she stated, "Did he just...? I don't think this will end well for him."
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Chirp

2013 Dec 19, 05:44:04 #1521 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 19, 12:33:44 by Chirp
Koalemos clinged to the diamond dog's back, afraid of what they were about to do. He did not notice the ground being swept away by the diamond arms, flowing around them as the Guru swam through. Instead, he let the noises wash over him and calm him down, like the soothing sounds of trickling water. There was that tingling sensation again. Koalemos wouldn't mind if their trip to Avalon lasted forever. Despite the somewhat uncomfortable position he was in, he could spend a lifetime like this.
"So, how long until we reach Avalon?" Koalemos asked, wondering how long he'll be able to spend underground.. In-ground? Swimming through the ground on the Guru's back. An experience few non-diamond dogs have had, most likely.

The Wandering Magus

Abigail quietly entered and sat at other side of the booth, closing the door for privacy and letting her eyes glow slightly silver as she cloaked the room.

"Ya kin start whenever ya like, no pressure an' no rush.  Take yer time," smiled the saint.

-*-*-

The unicorn nodded, and popped over to where he was with an effortless teleport.  Without turning her head or even her horn glowing much, they were isolated privately from the rest of the group.  They had a clear view of the ever-shifting Chaos Castle.  It was currently polka-dotted with kazoos for towers and a giant banana standing in a square juggling monkeys in the middle.  Twilight let her brain regenerate slightly as she turned back to the mechanoid.

"I don't think I've ever thanked you for helping me, so... thank you, Clockwork, for helping me."

-*-*-

Laserbolt would be highly advised to not go anywhere near the Chaos Castle at the moment.  He might vaguely see a grey mare running through the chaos as the birds turned into popcorns and exploded twice in a shower of chocolate milk and bullets singing lullabies.

Guru Fido seemed to grin, though he didn't turn his head.  "[glow=blue,200]Actually...[/glow]"

They burst out of the ground suddenly, and for perhaps the first time in his entire life, Koalemos saw two massive trees.  Two steps forward, and...

They found themselves in the beautiful vale of the Hidden Land of Avalon.

The gentle wind sighed in the leaves of many trees, bringing the sweet scent of flowers and fresh, clear, clean water.  A gentle glow, like moonlight in the depths of summer, illuminated the many quiet pathways running here and there.  It was neither hot nor cold, but comfortably warm and cool at the same time.  Many fruits, edible leaves and other good food grew along the pathways, ripe and free for any to pick at their leisure, for the land here was ruled by Harmony through the grace and power of Queen Cadance.

It was strange, exotic, full of wonder and mystery and things Koalemos had never even dreamed of, never seen in his entire life, only heard stories of, yet... it felt RIGHT, it felt REAL, like THIS is how the world SHOULD be, and everything he had ever experienced in his life was just a dream, and he was waking up for the first time:

The clean air, the green grass, the blue sky and white clouds that gave forth a gentle touch of water, rainbows arcing over fertile plains and flowing rivers.  Birds singing a song more beautiful than anything he'd ever heard as they flew through the air, right-side-up and forwards, and as real and alive as he.  White cobblestone paths leading through quiet gardens, shaded here and there with trellises covered in green vines bearing purple globes that he knew were filled with sweet juice that didn't kill you or turn you into anything or explode.

The ancient diamond dog smiled as he looked back at the colt still riding on his back.  "[glow=blue,200]Welcome to Avalon, little one.[/glow]"
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chirp

Koalemos had his eyes closed, feeling so very more relaxed during their trip to Avalon, for he did not expect to be there so soon. A three day walk, he said? It really was much faster this way.. Sadly.

A sigh escaped his mouth. He liked riding on the Guru's back a lot, now he'd be put back into this world that is so very dark, despite his best efforts to keep it fun. Koalemos let go of the diamond dog, and as he opened his eyes, and took another breath, he froze to the floor, and his jaw dropped.
The smells, the sights, the sounds, the feelings. It was all so perfect. Everything, literally everything was beautiful. From the green grass, to the clear waters, to the most wonderful of songs he'd ever heard birds singing. Even those strange brown, green things standing here and there felt so very familiar and right, as if he'd always known what they are, but just never got to see one. Those were trees. Those were the things his family spoke of, the things Discord took from them.

All those beautiful sensations overwhelmed the poor pony, he could not contain his happiness and took off like a bullet. Never having experienced this joy, Koalemos did not know what to do, and decided to just roll around in the grass. The gentle feeling of the soft, green blades tickling his body as he rolled around made him even happier than he already was. Koalemos began to laugh a genuine laughter, he couldn't stop, this joy was too much at once. It felt so right. Why would anyone want this to be gone?

But then he stopped rolling and instead just lay there in the grass, tears streaming down his face, happy tears. He was enjoying the sensations, for even he knew they would not last long.
"I'm *sniff* I'm sorry Guru. *sniff* It's just *sniff* Too much. *sniff* It's too much." He explained.

Asterian Starfall

2013 Dec 19, 17:11:28 #1524 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 30, 10:57:12 by McSleuthburger
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Dec 19, 14:49:05
Abigail quietly entered and sat at other side of the booth, closing the door for privacy and letting her eyes glow slightly silver as she cloaked the room.

"Ya kin start whenever ya like, no pressure an' no rush.  Take yer time," smiled the saint.

Upon hearing these words, Asterian began his way down his list...

[glow=yellow,2,300]"I feel regret for not having been a better steward of the earth. I know now that I should not be building up rather than tearing down -- Discord does enough damage as it is...

Once the worst of it was confessed, the stallion sniffed lightly and continued with a more stable voice... [glow=yellow,2,300]"I still feel as if though I am too much a burden on my friends, especially Chrysteel. I love her, but when it comes down to it, I do not know if I would be able to protect her or myself from myself or her... respectively. I know I am weak and fragile... and I know I need help."[/glow]

With those final words he added, [glow=yellow,2,300]"I know I am weak, and I know I am unworthy. I know after all I have done, I deserve death... I know it is a gift -- I, of all, should know, but I ask forgiveness for my mistakes. I want to rectify my mistakes."[/glow]
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

The Clockwork King

QuoteThe unicorn nodded, and popped over to where he was with an effortless teleport.  Without turning her head or even her horn glowing much, they were isolated privately from the rest of the group.  They had a clear view of the ever-shifting Chaos Castle.  It was currently polka-dotted with kazoos for towers and a giant banana standing in a square juggling monkeys in the middle.  Twilight let her brain regenerate slightly as she turned back to the mechanoid.

"I don't think I've ever thanked you for helping me, so... thank you, Clockwork, for helping me."

Clockwork did not turn from his pondering pose, his eyes fixated on the Castle ahead, but instead issued a small nod
I suppose I should also show my appreciation for your means of tidying up my mind, it was awfully cluttered with four of me roving around, and inefficient. So there is that, but what I must call to attention is why does Discord have a castle? I always knew him a roaming deity, constant movement however erratic it was. What changed? What did the castle use to be?
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

Omega_Khaos

"[glow=navy,2,300]Well when everypony is ready. I think we should at least pay our respects to the tree of harmony. Out of this entire world only myself, the father of all, Celestia, Luna, Cadance and some very trusted children/caretakers of Avalon know where and how to get to the tree of harmony. I will wait till then. After we visit the tree then we should go after Derpy and Spike then Rarity. Hopefully Discord didn't take Spike with him when he left for Celestia knows where with Fluttercruel.[/glow]" Chrysteel says before turning to the apple pie family and says to them, "[glow=navy,2,300]Would y'all like some of Avalon's specialty food items? I have enough in my packs for three days worth of meals for up to 8 ponies.[/glow]"
Chrysteel shows them one of the Avalonian Apple Pies.

The Wandering Magus

The guru smiled, sparkling tears of diamond in his eyes as he placed a gentle paw on the pony's shoulder and wiped away his tears.  "[glow=blue,200]There, there now.  So, so,[/glow]" soothed the diamond dog.  He closed his own eyes, and took a deep, deep breath of the pure, sweet air of Avalon, enjoying the scent of a world that was like a story come to life, a song brought forth to existence.  And he reminded himself, then and there, why he fought, why he took so many risks, why he still cared after a thousand years.  For this, for now, for here, for ponies weeping tears of joy, and for the innocent laughter that rang in the streets of the Hidden Land as they never would anywhere else in the entire world.

"[glow=blue,200]This is why I fight...[/glow]" said Guru Fido softly, looking about with his shining crystalline eyes, almost as much to himself as to Koalemos.  "[glow=blue,200]This is why I fight.[/glow]"

Abigail smiled, and it seemed that there was a glowing light about her head, as though the glory of a Greater Realm was upon her as she replied softly.

"An' it's 'cause o' yer repentance, an' yer askin' fer forgiveness, an' His great love fer all His Children, that th' Father o' Alicorns has mercy on ya, an' forgives ya, grantin' ya pardon an' remission fer yer sins, Amen.  An' Ah knows fer a fact that yer parents forgive ya too, Asterian," smiled the Saint.  "An' ye'll see 'em someday.  We're all potential saints, all o' us.  An' a Saint is jes' another servant o' Harmony, o' all that is Good.  It ain't easy, an' it's a long, long road, one only a few can ever complete.  But yer off to a great start, in mah opinion."

-*-*-

Twilight sighed, looking at the chaotic place.  "That was once the Canterlot Mountains, and Canterlot itself.  You'll notice that He likes... irony, I suppose the proper term would be.  Like how He kept all of us around, but turned us all into..."

She paused for a moment, calming herself.  "Monsters."

-*-*-

They all gasped as they saw the fabled treats that were their namesake, and Chrysteel thought she could see Grandpa Stone Pie crying little grains of sand before regaining his composure.  "[glow=black,200]Thank you, Amore... Chrysteel.  Thank you,[/glow]" he intoned, brushing the sand away with a hoof.  "[glow=black,200]Oh... I guess there was a bit of sand in my eyes...[/glow]"
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

McSleuthburger

free bump
carry on as usual and sorry for interrupting the RP
but please remember we will be watching this and all RPs
thank you
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

The Wandering Magus

((thanks, McSleuth.))

The Clockwork King

Clockwork folded his arms behind his back, features showing little in the way of a specific emotion
That, Ms Sparkle, is truly a matter of perspective. Perhaps to yourselves you were less than your best, but there are always those who are willing to see past the outer walls of the body and into the truest soul.
He paces once more, tapping the diamond of his cane against his chin
Yet it does not answer my question. Why build a castle in the first place? Why not simply hover over the shoulder of all and urge them along more destructive paths? He is more than capable of utilizing mere omnipotence to keep an eye on any rational sense in this world, so why build something that restricts himself? Something that puts a blockade between himself and the people? One only builds a wall to keep something in...or keep something out...
Clockwork glares out at the Castle of Chaos, eyes narrowing as he speaks more to himself than Twilight
So what is Chaos personified, he with no rational sense, no allies and without care attempting to protect? Or what is he who is eternal, immortal and impervious to all so scared of that he wants it kept away from him...?
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

Shadechaser

Shadechaser simply listened to the conversations as her mind, once again, seemed to wander. Her shadow, if was noticeable, could be seen rushing out the door.

Shade's shadow was darting in and out of every shadow before each of the sun and moon danced, or darted, across the sky. Her shadow was looking for something, but what could be this urgent? Was the shadow playing a game, having fun, or really in a hurry. [glow=black,2,300]We need to find that source... that way we knew once before... The only way we have back from this world.[/glow] [glow=purple,2,300]If it needs our attention, then so be it. We need not look in places we dare not set shade into.[/glow]
Twilight Sparkle?!

Asterian Starfall

Asterian nodded silently to himself. He felt as though this weight had been lifted from his shoulders. [glow=yellow,2,300]"Thank you, Abigail."[/glow]

The writer looked to the ceiling of the booth and smiled. [glow=yellow,2,300]"Thank you, Father."[/glow] He felt like he had not a care in the world. He felt stronger.

Spoiler: Abilities • show

Exculpation -- Negative emotions can no longer be received.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

bauccgia0

2013 Dec 23, 20:47:43 #1533 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 24, 01:26:39 by bauccgia0
Laserbolt materialized, in front of the Guru, and Koalemos.

[glow=black,2,300]Waha. That was.... probably not smart. He turned to the Diamond Dog. Hey, Guru. Who's the guy? Also, what year is it?[/glow]

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel continued to remove more treats from her saddle bags most of them were treats of old recipes kept safe by Avalon for a 1000 years and some were treats unique to Avalon itself able to keep a changeling fed and in emergencies power them up if the crystal ones were eaten. the crystal ones she put back into her pack thinking to save those for the emergencies that needed them. "[glow=navy,2,300]I would offer these as well but I may need them for an extra energy boost when emergencies would arise for their need of use. I hope these will be enough for all because I have them set to a daily limit and besides the Crystal Love Candies, this is my limit for today. Please, everypony, enjoy what is here. Alright everypony time to eat before we move out.[/glow]"

Spoiler: Message to Asterian threw the private link he and Chrysteel share. • show

[glow=navy,2,300]Asterian dear, I have something for all of us to eat ready. Come and get some when done in there.[/glow]

Shadechaser

Shadechaser walked over to a corner of the room, after Chrysteel mentioned 'eat', then started, what appeared to be, meditation. She will remain in that spot until the group is ready to move out.

[glow=purple,2,300]Any luck yet?[/glow] [glow=black,2,300]I think it would take longer than that to find it. Don't you think?[/glow] [glow=purple,2,300]True. I was just curious. We will move out in a short while. Can you seek me out when we start to move out?[/glow] [glow=black,2,300]I think that would be asking the least of anything. You know we can find our path back even if we lose sight of our location.[/glow] [glow=purple,2,300]You are certainly correct. Just return when you need to, then, understood?[/glow] [glow=black,2,300]Understood.[/glow]
Twilight Sparkle?!

The Clockwork King

(THUMP WHIRR CLICK, BUMPING THREAD)

Omega_Khaos

((Message from Magus Game on hold till the 11th of January.))

Bane Emural

((11th of January, Wow. That is a long wait. Wait, does that mean all the RPs he made as well?))
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

Omega_Khaos

((He has received a temporary ban. So Magus won't be on for a while.))

Go Up