The Island (Roleplay-NOT a jump-in!)

Started by Stitchin Time, 2012 Aug 01, 23:17:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stitchin Time

OOC
Sign-up

Skyler felt her hooves in the soft moss. She didn't want to open her eyes, but knew she had to. She stood up, nearly falling over. She groaned, realizing she was in a tree. She scanned the area before hopping down.

Coffee Rush

Saintly Schnapps grumbled, feeling the sand on her back. She was asleep on the beach as she flipped over, and kept dreaming.
My OC can be found here!

Driftless Night

Crimson leaned up What in the blazes 'appened? He looks up and he is in a bush. He climbs out Odd....

Stitchin Time

Skyler was trotting through the jungle, a saddlebag on her back. "Only good thing that happens here, you get stuff." She grumbled.

Teal Turken

Teal wakes up slowly on a sandy wet beach.
uuuuhhhh.....

FlameandIce

Gumillia gets up and looks around what the bloody yards she closes her eyes Futari no tame ni tsukurou ai wo komete  Tobikiri joutou na ORUGOORU Kore kara mo mirai ni sachi ookare to  Kare wa ORUGOORU ni omoi wo tsumeta Ima wa mou naru koto no nai ORUGOORU (Ru ri ra ra ra ra ra ra Ru ri ra ra ra ra Ru ri ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra Aa............ Darn can't get to her
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Stitchin Time

She cantered, avoiding tree roots with ease. Her cutie mark glinted in the small sunrays that pushed through the trees. She stopped at the beach edge, seeing Saintly and Teal.

Coffee Rush

Saintly popped up, and muttered something. She stared around the beach, and stood up, seeing Teal in the distance.
"Aye! 'Ey you!"
My OC can be found here!

Driftless Night

Crimson pulled his weapons back under his cloak and put his bow on his back Better foind out where I am... He walks away and to the shore

Dreadnaught 308

The Doctor wakes up
....Where am I?
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Stitchin Time

Skyler cantered to Saintly. "H-hello!"

Coffee Rush

My OC can be found here!

Stitchin Time

"Been four years and I still have not a clue. Wherever he wants us to be."

Coffee Rush

My OC can be found here!

Driftless Night

Crimson walked along the beach and saw the other ponies so he walked in their direction

FlameandIce

No point in waitin around Gumillia says to herself she walks around the island she sees the others but keeps her distant
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Dreadnaught 308

The Doctor starts walking on the beach
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Driftless Night

Crimson yells from a distance 'Ello?!

Stitchin Time

"He is the gamemaker. He traps us here for his entertainment."

Coffee Rush

"Aye don't get what yer sayin', but okay."