10 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Go Down

Teal Turken

You mean I missed that?! DD:

Grizzly

X3

Sowwy hun~

Okey, i'll tell you, i wont tease you anymore.

Misses Star's full name is Blue Star! She's from an alternative future, she came back because of certain time abnormalities (in all honesty i just needed her there for the plot and then kinda just left her there)

X3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Teal Turken

Well that's a surprise, I wasn't expecting that! :o
What was she involved in? Isn't she going to cause a paradox or something?

Grizzly

Actually no, she is there because of a paradox. She came back to correct it, and she did more or less. There is no more paradox but her time no longer exist due to the changes she made.

And she is closely entangled with Kalameeth.

Teal Turken

I have no idea who Kalameeth is.
That's sad that here time doesn't exist anymore, it's like remembering a dream. None of it was real. :(

Grizzly

Hm, i think you werent here for the kalameeth saga. Its kinda complicated X3 He's an ancient, everlasting dragon that threatened, and still threatens the land.

And kinda. Actually i'm kinda notorious for melodrama X3 And to Star she does not know weather or not her own time is preserved. She hopes so, since pascalo's time is saved, but there is no way to know. She knew that she would not return to her time, basically she returned for the oportunity to save her grandfoals, and to see grey and check X3

Teal Turken

But it's undecided if her time actually did survive.

Grizzly

2015 Mar 17, 03:12:54 #5907 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 17, 03:15:38 by Grizzly
Yup, there's no way to know, but she has faith.

Post Merge

That said, Star will not fade away quietly like a candle dwindling in the wind that burned out all its wax, no, she will have one last stand with her nemesis. But i don't think we would get away with that so i'll just write it down when the time comes and PM it to everyone who'll wanna read it.

Naura

Aww, it looks like you guys are having so much fun, I wish I wasn't stuck in school :c
But yes I would love to read Misses Star stand up against her foe.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

Dont worry, we already stopped for the day X3

Also, im almost done with the lineart of the drawing i talked about, anypony wanna see or will you wait for the finished drawing X3

I would like some constructive criticism, cause i'm not sure if i'm satisfied with it yet

Naura

I'll gladly take a look at it and offer my help.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

Spoiler: how about now? • show

Naura

Grizzly

So any criticism? X3 I already did something about the nose of the smissle (smile missile X3) and Blue's hind hoof

Naura

Well, the neck looks just a little too small and she is missing her necklace, but nothing major at all!

Grizzly

NECKLACE!!!! O: How could i forget? X3

Teal Turken

That picture is amazing compared to what I can draw (digitally).

Grizzly

Well digitally i can't draw a thing X3 I am using GIMP to remove backgrounds and do some last minute touching up but that's all, cant really get over working with a mouse instead of a pencil. x3 Oh, and i'm going with the dogs now

Teal Turken

What do you mean you're "going with the dogs"?
Do you have dogs you need to go walk?

Grizzly

Yup, i have two small doggies that needed to be walked X3 But they're fine now, and i'm back

Go Up