Sweet Apple Acres (Open RP)

Started by Purple, 2016 Jan 27, 21:42:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game continued to try and sneak around the ponies, getting closer as his paws made heavy thuds on the ground.

SandFire

((Can i join this rp or is it too late))
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

Magic...

Purple

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Apr 11, 11:02:35
((Can i join this rp or is it too late))

((Its not too late ^^ you're welcome to join :) Lol, the RP just recently started back up xD))

Misty Fly

AC : let me show you how exactly it is done *She Kicks the tree and almost all the apples fall off* you see i,m not perfect...but i been doing this for a long time...
Marble : and mabe cause your an apple?
Magic...

SandFire

Pony
Pegasus
NAME: Shadow Flame
Appearance: Small for her age. Charcoal grey coat with bright orange mane and tail. Green eyes.
personality: Keen on making friends, Intersted in finding artifacts of old and power, Shy when talking one on one but brave when talking to groups.
Friends: Due to wanderlust she has no 'real' friends but she has a lot of acquaintances.

Skills:Has a  expert ability to control and create weather.  Able to sneak around but not fight. Has fine control over flying able to go through what other pegasus would have trouble with. 
((Now to get Shadow to the story I must think of))

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Misty Fly

AC : no...it's wait...that one is true actually..
Magic...

Julien999

2016 May 18, 04:57:05 #47 Last Edit: 2016 May 18, 06:54:10 by Julien999
((The rp died but then it will get revived like this pony? Kinda... logic, I think?))

A pony comes near Sweet Apple Acres with a dark umbrella to protect herself a bit from the sun.

Misty Fly

Marble : okay..let me try this again...*she kicks the tree once again but nothing happens* mabe i could just get the apples with magic?

AC : i don't think you got that much magic...
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow walks near the Acres looking at the sign for a bit looking nervous as she decides on what to do.

LunarDusk

An orange pegasus flew along the path of trees trying to find a few good apples. She looked down to stop when she saw someone trying to apple buck.  To watch to see how this plays out she hung on top of one of the branches of a nearby tree without any form or intent of being hidden.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Julien999

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Jan 27, 21:42:36
Just a little slice of life RP set in Sweet Apple Acres :) all you have to do is post a bit about your OC, and you can jump right in ^^ if you wish to play Applejack or one of the members of the Apple Family though, you'll have to ask permission first.

Gamepaw

Game continued to close in on the ponies, along with the heavy thuds of his paws, sniffing the air and hoping for something pie related.

Misty Fly

*Apple Cobbler lifts up gamepaw*
AC : yea...i could make you some pie...

Marble : what about me? *she levitates the apples*
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game was startled when the pony suddenly picked him up, he attempted to wiggle to get free but the pony was strangely strong.

However upon hearing the word pie he calmed down and listened in hope for food.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

*Apple Cobbler brings Gamepaw inside*

Marble : okay..i can do this...wait how come i didn't think of this before..? i could just use my wait no..they are too high
Magic...

LunarDusk

2016 May 22, 14:15:40 #57 Last Edit: 2016 May 22, 14:38:00 by LunarDusk
*follows inside and speaks up*

"I'd like to take part as well...unless its a burden ^-^" said the pegasus

// Name: PavisFlare
Race:Pegasus
Appearance:
Spoiler: show

//

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

AC : i guess..i could use some help...

Marble : Steady Steady...*she manages to get the remaining apples*
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game looked around the inside of the house, he has never been allowed inside a house before. It was big and looked like there was even more higher up.

Waddling around, the large wolf sniffed various items in the room. It all smelled like apples. He would have preferred more pie smelling things.

Go Up