Sweet Apple Acres (Open RP)

Started by Purple, 2016 Jan 27, 21:42:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

Game waddled towards some large wooden barrels, which he heard squelching from. Getting closer he heard and voices and attempted to sneak, not doing very well as he dragging his enlarged stomach across the floor and grass.

Purple

Sparkle's ear twitched, hearing a noise.  She looked back for a moment to see what it was.  And, forgetting that Marble was still squishing grapes, got quirted in the game with grape juice.  "AAUGH! MARBLE!  MARBLE STOP!!" she shouted frantically, unable to see due to the grape juice in her eyes.

Misty Fly

*Marble stops squishing*
Marble : whats up?
Magic...

Gamepad

("got squirted in the game." Purple 2016 :3)

Game stopped, hearing the shouting. So, suddenly that he face planted the floor in front of him thanks to momentum.

Purple

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Jan 29, 13:09:31
*Marble stops squishing*
Marble : whats up?

Sparkle rubbed her eyes in pain.  "You got grape juice in my eye..." she groaned, now covered in grape juice.

Misty Fly

*Marble glows her horn and cleans sparkles eyes*
Marble : there and i,m sorry
Magic...

Purple

"It's alright, I probably shouldn't have gotten distracted like that,"  Sparkle said, standing up.  "Er... How about we go and harvest the apples now?" she said, thinking it would be a good idea to do something else.

Misty Fly

Marble : oh apple bucking? well i dont see why not
Magic...

Purple

"Alrighty then, off we go!"  Sparkle said, walking towards the apple trees already.  She had never tried harvesting apple before, but she figured it wouldn't be that hard... right?

Misty Fly

*Marble starts kicking the apple trees*
Marble : ahh this is hard...
//can i play a canon character? hes from apple family
Magic...

Purple

((which character?))

Sparkle studied the apple tree carefully, trying to figure out how it was done.  Seeing no way to grab the apples, she used her magic to pick the apples from the trees, and placed them in her basket.

Gamepad

Game opted to follow the ponies through the woods, having managed to get himself off the floor. Hoping they would lead him to some food. Hiding behind trees and falling to notice that he is actually wider than the trunks.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Purple

((sure lol, thats fine xD))

Sparkle continues picking the apples with her magic.  It was much slower, but it worked.  "Hey uh, Marble?  You could try just picking the apples off the tree," she said, motioning to an apple the was holding with her magic.

Misty Fly

*Apple cobbler approaches Marble and Sparkle*
AC : no no you gotta do it like this let me show you
*marble steps back and AC kicks the tree*
Marble : seriously? but thats what i did
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle had a look of realization on her face.  "Ooooh!" she said, just now figuring it out.  She lined herself up with the tree, and attempted to kick it.  This ended in her falling on her face.  "Ow..." she grumbled, apples falling on top of her.

Misty Fly

*Marble attempts to kick the tree but only manages to get a few apples*
Magic...

Julien999

((I join becauce why not?))
Spoiler: show

Name: Iru
Race: Earth/Zombie/Cyborg (Well... she's a earth pony before... But then died and come back to life with some lost body parts... and then a doctor found her trying to get him but she gets knocked down by doctor's robots and a few moments later, a shock comes in and a robotic brain strangely working like her real brain has been placed with some robotic parts replacing her lost body parts... Crazy stuffs...)
Color: Before, her coat and mane color was yellow... But now, you probably guessed it's green color. :p

Other: The robotic part replaces her following lost body parts : left eye, right fore hoof, right hind hoof, from the left hind hoof to the left flank, right side of her chest.
We can see some cuts on her old coat/flesh.

Something else : Blank Flank... it's so sad with such age... But she strangely get it in her revived form that is a scroll... Probably meaning "memory". (remembered something in her past)

((Probably not accepted because of such level of my craziness.))

Purple

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Apr 09, 14:37:12
((I join becauce why not?))
Spoiler: show

Name: Iru
Race: Earth/Zombie/Cyborg (Well... she's a earth pony before... But then died and come back to life with some lost body parts... and then a doctor found her trying to get him but she gets knocked down by doctor's robots and a few moments later, a shock comes in and a robotic brain strangely working like her real brain has been placed with some robotic parts replacing her lost body parts... Crazy stuffs...)
Color: Before, her coat and mane color was yellow... But now, you probably guessed it's green color. :p

Other: The robotic part replaces her following lost body parts : left eye, right fore hoof, right hind hoof, from the left hind hoof to the left flank, right side of her chest.
We can see some cuts on her old coat/flesh.

Something else : Blank Flank... it's so sad with such age... But she strangely get it in her revived form that is a scroll... Probably meaning "memory". (remembered something in her past)

((Probably not accepted because of such level of my craziness.))

((Lol, you're welcome to join xD we can reboot the story, since it kinda died :P))

Misty Fly

*Marble gets up after only getting only a few apples*
Apple Cobbler : yea it only looks hard but to be honest its kinda easy
Magic...

Go Up