Sweet Apple Acres (Open RP)

Started by Purple, 2016 Jan 27, 21:42:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

Just a little slice of life RP set in Sweet Apple Acres :) all you have to do is post a bit about your OC, and you can jump right in ^^ if you wish to play Applejack or one of the members of the Apple Family though, you'll have to ask permission first.

introduction:
--------------------
It's a sunny morning in Ponyville, and you are relaxing in your house, when you hear a sound by your front door.  You discover a letter sitting on your doorstep, and decide to open it.  The letter is a request from Applejack, stating that Big Macintosh is sick, and she needs your help to keep up with the work at Sweet Apple Acres.  You won't be alone in this task though: Applejack has found another pony to help you out with your job.  She also states that you will be paid for your assistance. 

Will you accept the request?
------------------------------
Your partner:

Name: Sparkle Chord
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Optimistic, Cheery, Friendly, and always willing to help out.  She is very cooperative, and doesn't argue much.  She's relatively easy to talk to, but is a bit socially awkward at times.  She also tends to act without thinking, and lacks a sense of danger, which can get her into trouble at times.
Skills: Singing(special talent), Potion making, can use various magic spells, has super hearing.

i'll be RPing as Sparkle Chord, and until someone else wants to take over Applejack, i'll also RP as Applejack for the intro.

Misty Fly

2016 Jan 28, 03:43:57 #1 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 28, 04:15:29 by Misty Fly
Name: Marble Star
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Friendly, socially awkward , dependable , curious
Skills: anything paper related
Marble : huh Ponyville was a nice place to get away although i have no clue how to buck apples...what about you sparkle?
Magic...

Gamepad

Spoiler: Gamepaw Bio • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favorite.
He can become fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly tall at around 6' 1" or 186cm in his anthro form, an going to a taller 210cm or around 6' 10" in taur form and staying at a moderate 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As an anthro character he also sometimes has a long extended tail, capable of wrapping around things such as others or his neck like a scarf. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories:
Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples, or heading into the city for food.

Game waddled on the outskirts of the forest watching the apple orchard, normally he wasn't one for fruit but it was better than trying to hunt or scavenge, not to mention easier. He just had to dodge the ponies, which there seemed to be a lack of.

Misty Fly

*Marble attemtps to kick the tree*
Marble : grr getaway from for a weekend he says..it will be good for you..yea right...
Magic...

Purple

Applejack walks up to greet Marble, a smile on her face.  "Howdy there miss!  Thanks so much for comin' out to help me with the farm 'til Big Mac is feelin' better!  Yer assistant is waitin' out by the barn with a list o' chores to do.  I'll be checkin' in on ya every so often to make sure yer doin alright.  Well, that's pretty much all ya need to know!  Good luck!" she said.  And with a tip of her hat, she went off to start on her chores.

Sparkle was reading through the list of chores while she waited for another pony to show up.  She wasn't really sure who she would be working with yet, but she hoped they would be friendly.

Misty Fly

Marble : allright lets see here... buck the apples... wash the pig...?
Magic...

Purple

((i'll just assume you're in front of the barn with Sparkle then :P))

Sparkle looked up from the list and smiled.  "Hi there!  My name's Sparkle Chord, nice to meet you!" she said with a friendly smile. 

Misty Fly

2016 Jan 28, 11:32:37 #7 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 28, 11:36:43 by Misty Fly
Marble : Sparkle? you dont recodnise me? its me Marble i cant believe you forgot me well i honestly i dont blame ya...
Magic...

Purple

((Misty, the canon of the other RPs doesn't carry over to this one.  Sparkle's memory basically gets a reboot every time she enters a new RP :P))

Sparkle gave her a confused look, but shook it off.  "...Right, so, the list of things to do is pretty long, but Applejack said we can do them in any order we like.  I was thinking we could start with making grape juice, since that would probably be an easy way to start off?" she said, thinking about the most efficient way to tackle the list.

Misty Fly

//well aparently your oc has a memory of a goldfish then
Marble : well my name is Marble what about you
Magic...

Purple

(( :l this RP is technically sort of like a pocket dimension separate from the other RPs, so its almost the same thing as this is a totally different Sparkle.))

"Er... It's Sparkle Chord.  I... just said so about 5 seconds ago?"  Sparkle said, looking even more confused.  She started heading towards the spot to make grape juice, hoping Marble would follow.

Misty Fly

*marble follows sparkle*
Marble : so where we going?
Magic...

Gamepad

Game waddled along the fence side, looking for a way in. If he were a normal sized wolf he would have no issue, he could jump over but he was not a normal sized wolf.

Finding a decent sized gap in the fence, the tubby wolf wiggled his way through, and with some struggling he made it through. Dipping in between the trees the pudgy wolf headed through the orchard, hoping for something baked. Pie and the like, but would settle for just stealing some apples if necessary.

Purple

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Jan 28, 12:57:18
*marble follows sparkle*
Marble : so where we going?

"Again, like I said, I was thinking we should start with making grape juice?" Sparkle said, starting to get slightly annoyed at having to repeat herself.

Misty Fly

Marble : oh grape juice hmm..*she turns her hoof into a hammer* mabe i could help?
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle looked a bit startled at Marble's... hoof hammer.  "Uh... Ook thenn...." she said, not sure whether to be impressed or scared. 

Sparkle walked over to the large containers of grapes, and placed a glass jar underneath one of them.  She took a moment to examine the mechanism.  "So... I just have to smash the grapes?" she mused aloud.  She wasn't actually sure how she would do so, as she had never made grape juice before. 

Misty Fly

*marble walks towards the grape contender and starts smashing the grapes*
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle watched as the glass container filled up with grape juice.  Noticing it was getting full, she quickly switched it out for another one.  She had a feeling this would go pretty fast.

Misty Fly

Marble : time to speed this up *she turns her both hooves into hammers and starts smashing up the grapes*
Magic...

Purple

Seeing how quickly the grape juice jars were being filled, Sparkle frantically attempted to change out the jars as quickly as possible with her magic, struggling to keep up with Marble.

Go Up