Royal Crown University[Jump-In][CL]

Started by Jcfraven, 2015 Nov 29, 00:37:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

2015 Nov 29, 10:39:24 #20 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 11:36:28 by Jcfraven
Raven quite enjoyed this little exchange, chuckling to himself. "Always grand seeing you two lovebirds talking" He says, smiling.

"In any case, we're waiting on one more pony to arrive, then I'll tell you," He replies to Bon.

"In the mean time, you doing good?" He asks her.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Mogeko on 2015 Nov 29, 08:22:07
Midawn Walked in and Dropped Mogeko off and flew off closing the Door wit her magic at the same time.((This is my OC but she is not in here)) Mogeko Sighed and walked around the School to look around,Mogeko though of her Sis and how she was an alicorn controlling the Cresent moon and Mogeko just as a Pegasus. Byter .Byter joined in just behind her {Byter: a Robot pony from the Wonderbolts who retired to come to University,Mogeko's Friend as well}Hey Byter hey Mogeko!

((Two things I wish to note:
1. I specifically said no alicorns in the additional notes for the roleplay, I'd appreciate it if you would correct that.
2. I stated to fill in the basic character template, would you please do so?

Thank you for being interested in being a part of the roleplay!))

annosrules

(Is it alright for me to use two?)
Spoiler:  Match Stick • show

Name: Match Stick
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Doubtful in himself, yet very courageous when he needs to be. Natural leader.
Picture/Description of Looks:

Spoiler: Blazing Legend • show

Name: Blazing Legend
Race: Earth Pony
Personality: His curiosity often out-ways his wisdom, even though he is especially wise for his years. BLaze is also a bit of an every-man, and uses it to his advantage in order to level with other ponies and create mutual understanding.
Picture/Description of Looks:

Two ponies; one grey, one burgundy, Walk up to the University in unison.
"See, was that so hard?" Asks the burgundy one.
"You don't need t mock me," The grey one replied.
"Lighten up, you look one of the Prof's when they're getting assessed."
"*Sigh* Can we just get to wherever we to be going already?"
"Sure, it's this way." The burgundy one says as he changes direction.
"Are you sure? Cause the pamph-" The grey one says before being cut off.
"Do you doubt me?"
"*sigh* No."
"Good! Now follow me."

The two make great time to joining up with the main group, guess Blazing Legend's short cut paid off after all.

FakeSmile

The mare laughed at Ravens, "LoveBird," remark; she couldn't imagine the two being more than friends. Once her laughter died down, she said in a humorous tone,
[Color=brown]Bon Mot: Yeah, cause I am totally in love with Tofu breath. [/color]
The mare winked at Illusion before taking a chug of her water. After she finished the bottle off she replied,
[B]Bon Mot: [/b]I've been faaaaaaantastic! All my grades but history are good! I might drop history. . .  My Luna, I've only been there a few days and its already killing me!

The mare was about to ask about Raven's life but she noticed two stallions approaching. She knew one of them was Raven's friend, but she had no idea who the other was. . . . She honestly didn't know the other friend too well either. But she is always happy to make more friends, so she put on her best smile.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

MajoraTheHylian

((I know this is a jump in but do you allow ships? As per say RD x Soarin? Because that's my main OC.))

Jcfraven

Quote from: MajoraTheHylian on 2015 Nov 29, 12:17:54
((I know this is a jump in but do you allow ships? As per say RD x Soarin? Because that's my main OC.))

((RD and Soarin aren't OCs, but ships are fine, I suppose.))

MajoraTheHylian

((I suppose I worded that bad. I didn't mean them as OC's. I have an OC which is a RD x Soarin foal.))

Jcfraven

2015 Nov 29, 12:26:23 #27 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 12:31:09 by Jcfraven
Quote from: annosrules on 2015 Nov 29, 11:56:25
(Is it alright for me to use two?)

((Sure, but only the one signed up for the main cast can actually be used for things regarding it, meaning the talk, for example. I'll address that though In-RP.))

Looking at the approaching ponies, Raven frowns seeing the second pony with Match, but hides it for now.

"Hello both of you. I wasn't aware there'd be a plus one, Match," He states.

Jcfraven

Quote from: MajoraTheHylian on 2015 Nov 29, 12:25:12
((I suppose I worded that bad. I didn't mean them as OC's. I have an OC which is a RD x Soarin foal.))

((Oh! Yeah, that's perfectly fine. Sorry for the confusion!))

annosrules

"Oh, um, yes. About that, uh... Well this is my, erm, friend Bl-"
"Blazing Legend. I'm a senior and I owe Match here's mom a favour, so I'm showing him around the school and such. Hope I'm not interrupting anything."
"Uh yes... that." Match adds on quietly with his head a little downcast.

Jcfraven

"If it'd be alright, I would like to converse with these three alone for a few," Raven says, pointing to the three friends. "I promise that afterwards he's all yours," He continues.

FakeSmile

Bon Mot eyes lit up as she listened to what the stallion had to say. She head her cheeks in her hoofs as she gave the two a genuine smile. In a angelic tone she exclaimed,
[Color=brown]Bon Mot: Awwww that is so sweet!!
. . . . .
Your mom got you a babysitter for College! Wow, he even talks for you. You are a lucky fellow![/color]
The are snickered as threw the water bottle in a nearby trash can. Turning back to the Senior she added to what Raven said,
Bon Mot:
Don't you worry! The Lil guy is safe in our, kind and caring hoofs!

The mare flashed the senior a mischievous smile as a few chuckles slipped out.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

annosrules

"Well I guess I'll be seeing you later than Match," Blaze says as he begin to walk away.
"Yeah, I guess." Match replies back, looking a bit down by Blaze's departure.

Jcfraven

"Well, now that you're all here, I can begin what I was going to tell all of you," Raven says excitedly, opening up his computer and starting Leafa's Feed.

"So, as you guys probably know, I really like technology," He states, an obvious fact.

"Well, I went by that old factory, the one near the school, to try to find some interesting technology perhaps lost in its abandonment," He explains.

"In doing so, I came across this," He says, turning the screen to where they can all view the screen, containing a map of Lyoko and the video feed.

"Hello Leafa," He says, smiling.

"Hello Raven, and friends," She replies, smiling.

frío

((Lemme fix this: as i mean't No Alicorns Midanw is NOT an Alicorn.She had magic from her hoof and the sign up sheet:
Name: Mogeko and Byter
Race: Pegasus and a Pegasus
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Mogeko on 2015 Nov 29, 14:02:40
((Lemme fix this: as i mean't No Alicorns Midanw is NOT an Alicorn.She had magic from her hoof and the sign up sheet:
Name: Mogeko and Byter
Race: Pegasus and a Pegasus

((You were mentioning the sister being an OC Alicorn, which is what I was referring to.))

frío

((Sorry sometimes i go off the hook to say she Looks like an alicorn but is not an alicorn,And sometimes i do say Alicorn alot,So maybe thats why.
A nomad, tired from wandering.

MajoraTheHylian

Name: Whiplash Wind
Age(18+, since this is a university): 19
Race: Pegasus
Personality: Whiplash is a very helpful and selfless pony. She is quite vivid and an optimistic pony, who loves having fun. Although her most of the time outgoing persona, she often spends time by herself doing various things. Whiplash is very protective of her friends and will stand up to them as much when time is needed. Overall she's a very friendly, funny and cool pony to have on your side.
Picture/Visual Description:
Spoiler: show
Working on it, will be up very soon. She had a color change in her mane and tail.
For now here's the old version. Everything will stay the same except for the mane and tail COLORS.
http://majoradrowned.deviantart.com/art/Whiplash-Wind-536032586
And here's what her mane looks like
http://sta.sh/01vv24b6nov5

Rush of MLP

((If it's alright, I'd like to join.

[Spoiler=Fearful "Spook" Valor]
[B]Name[/b]: Fearful Valor (Nickname: Spook)
[B]Gender[/b]: Stallion
[B]Age[/b]: 18
[B]Race[/b]: Unicorn
[B]Personality[/b]: A bit of an introvert, he tends to not interact with others unless interacted with. He tends to be a prankster, and his pranks tend to be a bit extreme, so he is often disliked by those he pranks. He is, however, easy to get along with and has a serious streak when it comes to the average conversation.
[B]Appearance[/b]:
[/spoiler]))

Jcfraven

((Note that for those who jump in, you can start whatever, me and my crew are just doing something pertaining to the story. Interact with yourselves and the world how you wish though.))

Go Up