Adventures Of Amani The Rogue Changeling! (Sign Up)

Started by dashie77, 2016 Jan 17, 23:50:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

indigoEruption

Ink was in there, alright, rocking back and forth a little while standing. He didn't seem as cheery as before, or even paying attention. He had a bag of doughnuts hanging off of his saddlebags, secured fully. Once the familiar white mare passed in front of him, his eyes refocused and gave an abrupt 'HI!' to her, his tone seeming to say he was not expecting to see a familiar person again. If it wasn't obvious yet, the lavender male wasn't the most mentally stable, but it was clear he didn't have any desire to lash out at her. Or...Do anything aggressive at the moment, really. The smell of sweets has lulled the unstable stallion into a pretty swell mood.

Purple

Sparkle stopped abruptly, slightly startled by the sudden hi for a moment.  She turned to Ink Comet, and smiled.  "Hiya!" she said cheerily.  For some reason this pony felt oddly familiar, but she just couldn't place from where.  So for the moment she decided to ignore the feeling of Deja Vu, and make casual conversation.  "You here to get some doughnuts too?" she asks, holding her cheery disposition.

DiamondsDroog

Jack is now casually munching on the pear while playing with the bag of bits. He's bored now.

SandFire

Shadow seeing smoke in the distance walks towards it in a trance while the air around her seemingly hotter than normal as she try's to see whats on fire.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

indigoEruption

"Yes! The doughnuts are...Very good. Very sweet. Jack likes doughnuts too, I hope. I got him a cream filled one, haaa." He chattered, rocking back and forth some. He was almost like those 'thirsty bird' desk decorations with how he was rocking. "Did you have fun? Do you smell smoke?" His transition in topic was a snap, his expression still the same. If one  wasn't paying attention, they might've mistook his second question for something else. You know, NOT smoke related. Ink never took his eyes off her while he rocked and waited for a response, his smile going from toothy to a fairly normal grin.

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 18, 23:13:21
"Yes! The doughnuts are...Very good. Very sweet. Jack likes doughnuts too, I hope. I got him a cream filled one, haaa." He chattered, rocking back and forth some. He was almost like those 'thirsty bird' desk decorations with how he was rocking. "Did you have fun? Do you smell smoke?" His transition in topic was a snap, his expression still the same. If one  wasn't paying attention, they might've mistook his second question for something else. You know, NOT smoke related. Ink never took his eyes off her while he rocked and waited for a response, his smile going from toothy to a fairly normal grin.

To be fair, Honest Jack probably smells of smoke.

indigoEruption

It is not the Jack related smoke. Miru can tell the smell of smokes apart. Gosh. Like the smoke that came about from you trying to bake something for once from you and your puff-puff smoke. And. Uh. Fireplace smoke. Clean the chimney.

SandFire

In the middle of town ponies are celebrating this towns anniversary since being settled. A surely magnificent event to Shadow as she looks at the flaming bonfire as ponies threw cakes and other sweets not being eaten or that are stale into the fire. Asking herself how did she miss the set up of this art earlier.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

DiamondsDroog

He was playing with the bag of bits when he saw the fire. His first thought was 'these locals are colossal twitbiscuits. This food could probably feed them for three months. I should throw them into the fire.' His second thought was 'Ink Comet would probably enjoy this. Better go find the dolldummy.' He left the booth, casting a protection spell on the booth in case anyone decides to break in, and he goes off to find Ink.

indigoEruption

Ink probably visited a very limited amount of stores, refusing to go into stores he was not interested in, or needed in. This left Honest Jack with a few areas. Fabric store. Doll shop (surprisingly not today). Candy shop (Not since he had that gnarly toothache.). Aaand the bakery. There he was, rocking back and forth with a pastry bag hanging off of his saddle bags. Typical. He seemed to have been talking to Sparkle, the white mare who visited Jack's booth earlier.

DiamondsDroog

Jack was banned from the fabric shop for insulting the owner's work with a very creative slew of recreation English, the doll shop creeped him out, and with the sweet-burnings, there's no way he's going to the candy shop, so the bakery it was. Thankfully, that's where Ink Comet was. No bothersome dolls staring deep into your soul today, HJ!
He walks over to Ink Spot, and he notices that the white mare from earlier is there with him. He just doesn't care that much. As said earlier, the gambling thing was more for his own enjoyment then an actual profit, so he didn't care so much if it got ousted as completely fixed and broken.

indigoEruption

Ink squealed with delight upon seeing Honest Jack enter the bakery, the fleeced pony circling him excitedly before leaning against him. Always with the TOUCHING. At least he doesn't shed all over him. "Jack! Jaaack! I smell smoke. Not your smoke. What iiis it?" He seriously hasn't noticed yet. He hasn't noticed the festival going on, gosh.

DiamondsDroog

"Some local festival. They're burning loads of uneaten sweets and cakes and other uneaten health-crushers into a giant bonfire. Seems weird, uncivilized, and barbaric to me. Wanna go watch?"  Even just calling an entire town's happy, harmless tradition barbaric is mild by his standards. There's been at least one instance of him getting jail time for his...interesting choice of words.

indigoEruption

"Oh man that's gonna smell awful! I'm glad we don't leave that close! ...Yes I wanna watch! As long as we don't stand from really close by." In other words, don't push me into the fire. I'm onto you, pal.

DiamondsDroog

Please, if I wanted to get rid of you, I'd be more creative about it. "Alright, come on, it's in front of my booth in the center of town." He turns and walks away, not waiting for Ink. He's half tempted to look back to the white mare and say 'I stole your money and your conversation, get rekt.' but he didn't wanna cause a fuss. Not right now, at least.

indigoEruption

Good lord, HJ. Ink scampered after Jack making some weird excited sound as he did so. You act so cold but I know you feel friendship, nerd. Ehehe. Ink easily caught up to Jack's side, keeping close to him as he sniffed the air. Eugh, the smell of burning sugar.

DiamondsDroog

Jack's smelt worse, but this was pretty bad. He already hated food in general, but this smell in specific wanted to make him spread the fire to that one annoyingly popular bakery. HJ is too popular for your baked goods, Sugarcube Corner. A small part of Jack wanted the fire to spread to his booth, just for the potential excuse of yelling at the people who took part in the fire. That want was even partially responsible for the specific protection spell he cast on his booth.
"I scammed her, you know. That mare you were talking too." Jack says as they approach the fire. "She seemed to think that I actually had a strategy to it too. Got a good four, five bits from it."

indigoEruption

"Oooh gosh. I had a feeling you did. That's why I left you goof." He huffed, those long of his going back against his head.  "...Do you like watching the bonfire, Jack? Just curious." He asked, ears flying back upright into a listening position.

DiamondsDroog

There was a minute of silence, of Jack just...watching the fire burn brightly. "I suppose that it is a bit calming." He enjoyed the fire, but mainly for reasons of pretentious hipster symbolism, the smell of smoke reminding of home, and the warmth of the fire against him, rather than any enjoyment of the festivities or the celebration itself.

Purple

((lol, sorry guys, i went offline for a bit there :P))

Sparkle watched as Ink Comet walked off with the pony from earlier.  She sighed, feeling lonely again.  She missed her friend that she had gone on adventures with.  She wondered where he was now.  Sparkle had suddenly lost her appetite for doughnuts, and decided to go find something interesting to do instead.

Go Up