Abandoned Hospital (Reboot, Sign-Up RP)

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 Mar 07, 00:39:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Seriack

Farsight awakens, finding himself in one of the rooms... He gripped his head in his hooves as a migraine began to form.

Where am I...? He mumbled to himself.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Tezaku

he finaly gets through the maze, after seeing the walls move

TheCreeper3

I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Seriack

((I'm guessing you were talking to Tez.))

He drops off the old and unused hospital bed and staggers over to the door, his headache still blindingly painful.
[move][/move]

Tezaku

(no, to you) as tez already entered, and saw what the reaper could do) he goes back to the reaper, that, was different if i might say, creepy, even though the walls moved from time to time, but other than that, it was alright

Seriack

((Well, in that case...))

He didn't hear the pony over the pain that was his head. He leaned against a wall, hoping the pain would fade.
[move][/move]

TheCreeper3

2013 Mar 12, 20:32:20 #266 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 12, 20:34:28 by TheCreeper3
The reaper casts a spell on Farsight. " now that you lay upon there bed let there voices fill your head. As they creep you'll hear them weep. Though their bodies are much like rain I command your ears to hear there pain" you can now speak to the spirits that haunt these halls
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Tezaku

Seriack

The pain recedes slightly... But he could hear voices now... He noticed Creeper. What... What is this place?
[move][/move]

TheCreeper3

"this is where the scared souls come to hide, free of torment, yet free of the divine"
OC's

Seriack

I did not choose to come here... Who brought me here!? He exclaims, putting a hoof to his head again. The pain had flared up again, and the voices he could hear were not helping.
[move][/move]

TheCreeper3

"if something lured you here, that's your curse, not mine"
OC's

Seriack

Hmmph He grunts. And if I wasn't lured?
If I were captured?
[move][/move]

TheCreeper3

"in the end what you believe is for you to decide...but there is a chance that's somepony or something brought you here"
OC's

Tezaku

unicorns can get out of this hospital, but one problem, earth ponies and pegasi cannot get out

Seriack

The pain had lessened, but it still made thinking hard. He thought he had heard a voice he recognized. Tez... Is that you? He still couldn't see very well.
[move][/move]

Tezaku

Seriack

Well, if unicorns can get out... I think I'm stuck for the time being... Can't think to use magic for the life of me...
[move][/move]

Tezaku

Seriack

[move][/move]

Go Up