School RP (NOT A JUMP IN)

Started by The Silent Wolf, 2012 Nov 22, 11:16:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Silent Wolf

Wolf Petal get to behind the school and leans against a tree.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

ComputerDeathglare

Pyro finally stopped behind the school. She laid down, panting.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

mjt014

Lightning has read through three books already. He gets up from his chair and walks at the center of his room and sits. He focuses  as his horn begins to glow light blue. small orbs of light appear and float to the sealing of the room. For the final touch, Lightning makes the ceiling as black as the night sky. He did this spell when he was younger. The ceiling now resembled the night sky, except with out the moon. It's light is so bright it leaks out of his room, something that will leads other students to his room by accident.

FlameandIce

J stops behind the school leans against a tree takes out a piece of paper and starts writing
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

PPBG

Quote from: mjt014 on 2012 Dec 23, 23:28:28
Lightning has read through three books already. He gets up from his chair and walks at the center of his room and sits. He focuses  as his horn begins to glow light blue. small orbs of light appear and float to the sealing of the room. For the final touch, Lightning makes the ceiling as black as the night sky. He did this spell when he was younger. The ceiling now resembled the night sky, except with out the moon. It's light is so bright it leaks out of his room, something that will leads other students to his room by accident.

Mez looks down the hallway. He had been lost in thought, but the odd light emitting from a colt's dorm removed him from his trance.
(Huh? What's that... Meh, I'll face Dad later...Not practice...What's the worst he can do anyways?) Mez gets up and stands in front of the door. He knocks.
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Cutiebone

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2012 Dec 23, 11:03:22
"I'm okay with it.. I guess. I haven't met a lot of ponies yet."

Cutiebone frowns, "Huh? I can't hear you; speak louder?"
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Coffee Rush

Uncomfortably, she raises her voice a bit. "I said that I'm okay with it. I haven't met a lot of ponies yet." Her voice is dry, and hoarse almost.
My OC can be found here!

mjt014

Lightning jumps a little, startled by the sudden knock in his door. He walks to the door to answer. "Um, Who is it?" He asked in a timid voice.

PPBG

"Mez...a classmate." The answer is a bit awkward sounding, as if it was a lie. But Mez continued, "I, uh, saw light coming from your room and... I was wondering what it was..."
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Coffee Rush

(( I feel bored, and I'm going to dual RP. Any pony open? ))
My OC can be found here!

Teal Turken

GoldenTerrabyte

((Me too! I need someone to RP with!))
I'm back

The Silent Wolf

((Pikmin, you CAN NOT jump in, and you never signed up, you'd need to sign up before you could join in since context clues in there tell me your planning on just randomly joining in.))

GoldenTerrabyte

((That wasn't my intention. I was just saying I was avaliable. I meant I was avaliable for any RP.))
I'm back

The Silent Wolf

((You had no need to say it here though.  :l Here it's the school rp, not "I'm avalible to RP" rp. Sorry if I'm being a rudebutt, I'm in a bad mood because I'm missing my show and I can't go play in the snow because they won't plow the church lot))

GoldenTerrabyte

((I was saying it to the one who was asking who was free. This conversation is over.))
I'm back

The Silent Wolf

((THEY MEANT FOR THIS RP, THE CONVERSATION IS NOW OVER

Again, I'm in a bad mood.))

Coffee Rush

(( Okay then. Top chat will be this one, bottom for Cutiebone. ))
Artemis was walking down the main hallway with her hoodie on. She was bored.
My OC can be found here!

Teal Turken

Teal walks down the hall with his pony doll, fluttering his wings as he trots.

Coffee Rush

She see's Teal, and decides to start a conversation. "Hi Teal."
My OC can be found here!

Go Up