Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weremetalwolf

Silver mentally facehoofed "For Luna's sake, that stallion should keep his hooves on place at last once!" he thought to himself. He sat next to Snowy and rubbed her back to try to comfort her "Hey it's alright, it wasn't you fault. Everything is going to be alright" he said not really knowing what else to do since he never dealt with something like this before.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Snowy

Snowy sighed louder, and just shakes her head. "No it wont. Trust me. Moon won't be happy. And that's why Flame is here.."
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Weremetalwolf

Silver continued to rub her back in the intent to comfort her "I'm sooo going to give at that stallion a speech after this thing will finish" he thought to himself then he moved stopped rubbing her back and put his hooves back on the ground "I'll be here to help you as well" he said.

FlameandIce

well it's nice that Snowy is getting all of this help
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Snowy

"Thanks silver." She says. She nods to Flame and stares at the grass again. "I'll need all the help I can get. Now I guess we wait? I'm sure he hasn't checked here yet. Maybe."

sorikuXIII

Moon's ear flickers after hearing some familiar voices. He sighed and charged towards them, what did he have to lose.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Weremetalwolf

Silver nodded "It obvious, I'm her friend. I would do anything to make my friends happy, even if it gets in the way my safety" he said.

Doctor Light

Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

Snowy

" Thanks Silver. That means a lot." She says smiling and waiting to be seen.

sorikuXIII

As Moon approached the group he smiled then called out Snowy but then at that very moment he passed out from exhaustion.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snowy sighed and rolled her eyes and walked over. "Yay, more good news.." She says poking him a few times.

Weremetalwolf

Silver walked to him "Well, he surely was worried about you since he faited for all the fatigue he had to find you" he stated.

FlameandIce

Flame walks over too but doesn't say anything
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

sorikuXIII

Moon stayed unconscious, too worn out and his body forcing himself to rest.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

"Alright, what do I do now? The time I have something important to say he passes out." She sits down besides him and continue to poke him even though she knew he wasn't going to wake for awhile.

Seriack

((Best wife ever. Husband falls unconscious so she pokes him... XP))
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Weremetalwolf

"We could bring him to my place or to Flame's and let him rest on one of the beds" Silver suggested

Snowy

(( He better be lucky she doesn't have a bucket of water with her. ))

"Yeah I guess." She says sighing.

sorikuXIII

Moon, at that very moment, sat up quickly then looked around since his body was prone to quick recovery of minor problems now with fatigue being on the bottom of the list. He looked at Snow with a concerned expression. "Where were you and why didn't you come home? The girls are worried about you..."
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Mitzu

((Sooo... Can I jump in?? Where's everyone and what are they doing??))

Go Up