Funniest thing that's gone through your head/you've said during a class.

Started by SapphirePony, 2012 Aug 31, 19:06:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SapphirePony

You know what, I'm going to say what all of my old homeroom do now. We randomly yell "FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!" in the halls, during homeroom, random times.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Sep 08, 21:43:27
You know what, I'm going to say what all of my old homeroom do now. We randomly yell "FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!" in the halls, during homeroom, random times.

makes no sense but I would have laughed so very hard :3

Flamestriker

Heheheh... last year the class next door watched Narnia for English, they were yelling "FOR NARNIA!" for the rest of the year....
[move][/move]

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Flamestriker on 2012 Sep 10, 04:29:02
Heheheh... last year the class next door watched Narnia for English, they were yelling "FOR NARNIA!" for the rest of the year....

So any class that sees Narnia will yell Narnia... hmmmm....

SapphirePony

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR NARNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!  ovO

Vertigo

There was a new student and someone randomly yelled out
I love you!

The teacher though I had gum she asked what I had in my mouth. I said my teeth and pretty much everything in your mouth but no gum I forgot if I got in trouble

Vertigo

Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 Sep 01, 18:50:28
English class
Teacher: "Do you know what's missing from this sentence?"

Me: "My attention span."

Must not laugh lol

Stitchin Time

Nala Valor

((before I say what happened, you need to know it was in French class. And that teacher really hates me!))

I was really tired that day. The teacher asked me to concentrate on the text I was supposed to write. I got up and said "NOPE! RAGE QUIT!" with a big smile. I left the class singing the TROLLOLOLLOLOL song. I left before she could punish me so I wasn't in trouble.  lol

One of those glorious days that makes you smile!

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Sep 10, 22:55:08
((before I say what happened, you need to know it was in French class. And that teacher really hates me!))

I was really tired that day. The teacher asked me to concentrate on the text I was supposed to write. I got up and said "NOPE! RAGE QUIT!" with a big smile. I left the class singing the TROLLOLOLLOLOL song. I left before she could punish me so I wasn't in trouble.  lol

One of those glorious days that makes you smile!

WIN!!! lol

Lord of Madness

*friend at schools GF calls him saying she is bored in the class across the hall. He BURSTS THROUGH the door yelling* TROLL!!! IN THE DUNGON... thought you should know... *He then collapsed on the ground.*

Rissian

That would have been kind of amazing to see. ovO References for the win!

Vertigo

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 10, 22:32:58
Vertigo, please no double posting. ^-^

this is the 2ed time I heard this  >:/
But its a work in progress so please stop telling me  DD:

Flamestriker

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 10, 10:24:32

So any class that sees Narnia will yell Narnia... hmmmm....

I believe so.... hm....

Well, I was in science once, and we heard the next door teacher say, while it was silent, "Because I'm so awesome..."
Everyone laughed so hard!
[move][/move]

Zygrograxgra

/activate highpitched voice

You hurt Kobold!
Now you drown in sea of Kobold!

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Shadowabliss

This was not really in class, but on a field trip. we were playing some sort of survival game in the woods, where there was Carnivores, Omnivores and Herbivores. i was a Omnivore and i was with some other Omnivores hiding from the Carnivores and Hunters (Hunters were teachers) Then we began hiding in grass. When we saw a teacher. Then i whispered "Get down and cover yourself!" We were practically trying to hold back laughing xD. Anyway, one of us was not hidden well enough, and the teacher began coming towards us (Btw, hunters use dodgeballs xD) Then i yelled "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!" We all burst out of the grass and began running away like idiots xD. Then, we ran into the trees and i began hugging a tree "Save me tree! Come to life like in Narnia!" my friend was laughing up a storm when i let go of the tree and turned to the teacher and yelled "FOR NARNIA!!!" and i began running at the teacher. He threw the dodgeball and i dodged it (Im a toothpic in rl and i am thebest dodger in my class xD) then i screamed "Missed me!" and i started laughing at him, (He is a awesome teacher, he did not care) then he pulled out another ball from behind his back and i turned around screaming, swinging my arms in the air as i ran. xD then, i ran past my little group swinging my arms and screaming. they could not see the teacher chasing me. Then he turned the corner and everyone else started running like me. Then i yelled again "Save ussss! We are being chased by Voldemort!" then everyone in my group started laughing, and suddenly a ball came flying by us and we all yelled "HALP!" as we ran into the trees. We actually survived! At least, until all the teachers cornered me as the others in my group ran. and then as i was corner against something i started sliding down to my knees "What happened to no man left behind!?" Then my group came and started going "Nah nah na boo boo!" and the teachers turned to them as i snuck away (Im such a ninja) and then we survived to the end! that was the most derpeh time ever xD
Carnationblue

SapphirePony

Quote from: Shadowabliss on 2012 Sep 15, 23:12:19
This was not really in class, but on a field trip. we were playing some sort of survival game in the woods, where there was Carnivores, Omnivores and Herbivores. i was a Omnivore and i was with some other Omnivores hiding from the Carnivores and Hunters (Hunters were teachers) Then we began hiding in grass. When we saw a teacher. Then i whispered "Get down and cover yourself!" We were practically trying to hold back laughing xD. Anyway, one of us was not hidden well enough, and the teacher began coming towards us (Btw, hunters use dodgeballs xD) Then i yelled "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!" We all burst out of the grass and began running away like idiots xD. Then, we ran into the trees and i began hugging a tree "Save me tree! Come to life like in Narnia!" my friend was laughing up a storm when i let go of the tree and turned to the teacher and yelled "FOR NARNIA!!!" and i began running at the teacher. He threw the dodgeball and i dodged it (Im a toothpic in rl and i am thebest dodger in my class xD) then i screamed "Missed me!" and i started laughing at him, (He is a awesome teacher, he did not care) then he pulled out another ball from behind his back and i turned around screaming, swinging my arms in the air as i ran. xD then, i ran past my little group swinging my arms and screaming. they could not see the teacher chasing me. Then he turned the corner and everyone else started running like me. Then i yelled again "Save ussss! We are being chased by Voldemort!" then everyone in my group started laughing, and suddenly a ball came flying by us and we all yelled "HALP!" as we ran into the trees. We actually survived! At least, until all the teachers cornered me as the others in my group ran. and then as i was corner against something i started sliding down to my knees "What happened to no man left behind!?" Then my group came and started going "Nah nah na boo boo!" and the teachers turned to them as i snuck away (Im such a ninja) and then we survived to the end! that was the most derpeh time ever xD
You my friend, are the best Narnian Bandanna Ninja ever.

Zygrograxgra

Teacher: We don't have fun in here, it's all serious.
Student: Nope she's lying.
Me with my demonic voice: IT'S ALL A LIE.

Scared the teacher and made everyone laugh.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

ShadowHeart

I did something like that once ShadowaBliss but we had to hide on a slope in the woods and the person that was it had to start searching from the bottom. I always had the best hiding places XD. At the same camp, I had to do climb this rock wall and I hate rock walls and I got pretty high up and I decided to go down but just then, a lady bug landed on my shoulder (They stuck to you like gum at that camp  DD:) and I said still facing the wall 'can I come down' and the adults were like, 'is this your goal? Do you feel accomplished?' and I'm like 'YES!' but I was really thinking HECK YES I'M SO HIGH UP THERE IS A SCARY LADY BUG ON ME GET ME DOWN!!! On the way down, my rope turned and my back hit the wall and I saw all the way down. My friends were tiny specs and I hear them yell 'You can do it' and in response I screamed like a wuss cuz I am one lol. When I finally came down, I almost landed on this one guy's head but I yelled at him to move  =P

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Go Up