Adventures of some Runaway Orphans

Started by LilySong, 2016 Jul 01, 12:16:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game also started was knocked back into a sitting position on the floor.

Space Ace

Bramble composed herself, straightening up and standing as tall as she could. "Uh, Bramble..." she said, unsurely. She hadn't expected to see anyone else out in the forest. "What are you doing out here?" she asked.

moonbeam16

Moonbeam notices a snake hanging down from a branch, awfully close to the pony named Shimmer.  Moonbeam moved to get a direct line of sight.
"Just in case..." she thought.

LunarDusk

The snake turned Moons way when it sensed her approaching. It stuck out its tongue and hissed in a manner of intimidation.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

moonbeam16

Moonbeam freezes.  "Surely it couldn't have seen me," Moonbeam thought.  "I've hidden from snakes before, with less cover."

LunarDusk

".....!"
The snake slowly started to raise itself up into the branches as if moving onto ambush the newcomer in hiding. But do to it forgetting to tighten its grip onto it, it ended up slipping off and having its long body fall out on top of Gamepaw in a pile of its own coils.
" :c...."
Laying there dazed as swirls started appearing over its eyes its appearance changed form into a changling the size of a small foal a large wings still groaning out of dizziness.

Spoiler: show

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Game instantly collapsed under the now combined weight of himself and the large snake/foal on his back. Letting out a surprised and rather pathetic noise the round wolf wiggled and failed to get the foal off his back, unable to find footing for his pudgy paws some of which are trapped under his rounded body.

Space Ace

Bramble squeaked in fear and jumped back as a snake fell from above, and backed up further as it changed into... something else. What the creature on top of the poor wolf pup was she had no idea, but it didn't look like a normal pony.

LilySong

"It`s nice to meet you, Bramble," said Shimmer, still smiling. Suddenly she screamed as a large snake fell onto her equally large wolf friend. The young pony stared in awe and fear as the snake changed its form. Shimmer shook her head and, finally coming out of her surprised stupor, tried pushing with all her might to get the strange creature off of the wolf.

LunarDusk

" :c..."
The dizzy changeling managed to regain his senses as he was pushed off of the wolf. At this point he'd have to introduce himself otherwise the others would be beyond on edge at the sudden appearance of this "creature". Moving into a sitting position he gave out a small giggle while stretching his front legs and saying something in a tone that sounds very contrast to what he looks like.
"Seems you caught me, guess I'll tell you my name but only in exchange for you 2's"
*glances at Moon's hiding spot*
"...Or 3"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Space Ace

"I'm B-Bramble..." the filly stammered. She was a little scared of the newcomer. She'd never come across a creature such as this before. They seemed to talk and act like a normal pony, but Bramble was too young and too nervous to process this. She didn't know what this creature was, or what it could do to her, or what it would do to her. Her young mind created all sorts of nasty scenarios. She never once considered that they wouldn't hurt her, sadly.

LunarDusk

"I'm Akuma  :]" he said.
" I am a changeling that to be in the hive....but after a few moments I changed affiliation so now they lable me as a desserter." The carefree changeling knew full well on how scared the filly was making zero effort of taking out the unpleasant details in what he just said. But son after he gave out a quick point in Moons direction as if urging her to come out towards them due to sensing her while he was a snake earlier.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

LilySong

Shimmer stared Akuma, and said, unusually shyly, "My name is Shimmer." Then the young pony noticed Akuma pointing into the trees. She gave him a confused look before walking slowly in the direction he had indicated.

moonbeam16

Midnight stands up, trying her hardest to glare at Akuma, but she's awkward and not threatening at all, so it's not very effective...
Midnight sighs.  After a moment, she begrudgingly says, "Midnight Shine".

LunarDusk

No word was said from Akuma. All there was from him in response was a firm nod while he smirked with his front hooves on his hips.
" :]..."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Game let out a whine has he struggled back to his paws, not having liked being knocked to the floor by the strange black pony.

LilySong

Shimmer stared in front of her, watching yet another pony stand up and introduce herself. After mumbling a surprised `Hello`, Shimmer heard a whine. She quickly turned and went to Game, grunting little as she tried to help him up.

Gamepaw

Game silently thanked the pony with a nod and puffed as he stood on his four paws.

LilySong

Shimmer smiled and nodded back to the wolf before turning to look at Midnight and Akuma. "Umm... How long exactly have you two been here?" Her cheeks reddened as she realised that they might have seen and heard her talking to the wolf. Shimmer hoped that they wouldn`t think she was crazy, because she liked talking to animals, even if they couldn`t talk back.

LunarDusk

"Since you've started talking with the blue wolf."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up