Confession Thread

Started by Equestrian, 2012 May 08, 09:31:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 24, 19:40:46
i sneak on outside of my allotted internet time quite often :]

I tried that while spending a week at my aunt's house one Summer. She checked the history while I was asleep, and then she took the cord the modem needed to actually provide Internet with her to work. So I couldn't get on the Internet that whole day. o_O That's why you don't mess with strict adults...

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 24, 19:46:59

I tried that while spending a week at my aunt's house one Summer. She checked the history while I was asleep, and then she took the cord the modem needed to actually provide Internet with her to work. So I couldn't get on the Internet that whole day. o_O That's why you don't mess with strict adults...
it's called deleting history and knowing more about computer programming than your parents due to being an Electrical Engineering major with multiple years of programming classes under the belt :]  although dad's a COMPUTER engineering major, so :c  but he doesn't know that I'm using my smartphone instead of my laptop :]
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 24, 19:59:16
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 24, 19:46:59

it's called deleting history and knowing more about computer programming than your parents due to being an Electrical Engineering major with multiple years of programming classes under the belt :]  although dad's a COMPUTER engineering major, so :c  but he doesn't know that I'm using my smartphone instead of my laptop :]

I was like.. 12. o_o I didn't know about deleting browsing history.

Sometimes I look back on when I was 12-13 on the Internet, and I think "Oh my god. I used to be a noob."

S_E_F

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 24, 20:15:01
I was like.. 12. o_o I didn't know about deleting browsing history.

Sometimes I look back on when I was 12-13 on the Internet, and I think "Oh my god. I used to be a noob."

For a while I changed my internet name every year as I would look back at all the noobish mistakes I've made and not want to be associated with them.
I've become pretty dedicated to this one though.
I'm mapping for TF2! Brutal story co.

The Wandering Magus

it's nice to be able to be sort-of anonymous, lets you deal with past mistakes without having to be affected by them.  I know I made mistakes first time I was online x3
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Chishio Kunrin

When you make your first username on a site, be careful what name you choose. It doesn't matter if you change your username (unless you do so without telling anyone it's you), as your friends from that site will most likely keep calling you by your first one.

Me? I'm Tobi/Toby sometimes called Tobito-kai. o_O Yeah, big mistake back then, me being a girl and all. Again, I was like 12.

lurk852

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 25, 17:27:33
it's nice to be able to be sort-of anonymous, lets you deal with past mistakes without having to be affected by them.  I know I made mistakes first time I was online x3

Indeed. When I first started using the interwebs, I was fortunate enough to join a forum of very tolerant people. In retrospect it boggles my mind how any of them put up with me.

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 25, 20:05:00
When you make your first username on a site, be careful what name you choose. It doesn't matter if you change your username (unless you do so without telling anyone it's you), as your friends from that site will most likely keep calling you by your first one.

Me? I'm Tobi/Toby sometimes called Tobito-kai. o_O Yeah, big mistake back then, me being a girl and all. Again, I was like 12.

As in "Tobi is a good boy"?  lol
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 May 25, 22:07:38
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 25, 20:05:00

As in "Tobi is a good boy"?  lol

Perhaps. X3 Some people even said that around me a lot, considering it was a Naruto chatroom. I really liked Naruto in middle school. Too bad I'm not very good at RP'ing it. I'm better at RP'ing Bleach. Chishio Kunrin is one of my Bleach soul reaper OCs.

Scoots

I am transgendered, not sure if that is something I have to confess. but..

Pigeon

I want to confess but I don't know if this topic means that you confess about personal things about your life or just small things that can be overlooked. if topic is about the second option then here's mine.

I never had a modern computer or own any laptop.
again, I want to confess more but im sorta skeptical about what is too personal and what isn't. 

Equestrian

Quote from: Pigeon on 2012 May 26, 04:53:57
I want to confess but I don't know if this topic means that you confess about personal things about your life or just small things that can be overlooked. if topic is about the second option then here's mine.

At first, it was supposed to be the second one, a place where people can laugh at mistakes to lighten the mood, but it turned to a place where people get stuff off their chests, which is good too ^-^.

lichmewtwo

i forgot everything i learned in school as soon as school was out. how i like to think of this: it is all stored in a special facility in my brain and it is pulled out when i need it.
is and always will be the very best that no one ever was. period.

The Wandering Magus

we're an open community based on love and tolerance, so I confess: my mother is suffering from depression and anxiety attacks, but frankly I feel like I'm becoming callous to her feelings now.  That's my confession for the day...

Pigeon

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 26, 17:44:45
we're an open community based on love and tolerance, so I confess: my mother is suffering from depression and anxiety attacks, but frankly I feel like I'm becoming callous to her feelings now.  That's my confession for the day...

very sorry to hear that. hope things will be better for the both of you.

another confession about me. I'm the only brony in my school  o.O

Explolguy

I have no plans to go back to college any time soon. I don't want to go back. I think it's a waste of time, money, and my patience. My parents don't agree with it, but I, frankly, don't care about what they think anymore.

Chishio Kunrin

I feel like I should've hung out with my friend more back when he lived on his own for about a week or so while his mom was in a health facility for trying to kill herself.. :s Guess I'm too used to thinking of him as a tough guy who thinks he doesn't need anyone.

lichmewtwo

i cried for the first time in 2 years after i read my little dashie. i never cry, so my whole family was asking me if there was something i wanted to talk about, or why i was crying and all that stuff.
is and always will be the very best that no one ever was. period.

Chishio Kunrin

Wait, why am I first post on this page?! Now I'm embarrassed. :'( I went to Walmart and Chick Fil A with him, y'know.

Fudgemuffin

... Well, uh... I'm diagnosed with Depression... and Aspergers. :c

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Fudgemuffin on 2012 May 27, 16:14:22
... Well, uh... I'm diagnosed with Depression... and Aspergers. :c

I was depressed back in February, but then I found ponies... :P
And they say I have Aspergers too. In fact most of my dads side of the family has it too. :s

Go Up