Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Jun 05, 20:22:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mr.Darkling

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jul 28, 14:55:45
When a ranked team of friends succeed in League of Legends  ^-^

This, although without the ranked bit.
Ranked is for silly people  :3
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Ramisha

when my friend comes over and we play Guitar Hero! And some other games!
But mostly Guitar Hero!
And playing videogames in general!
And kitties!
And doggies.
and candy. and friendly people. and dragons. and drawings. and Okami. and Solid Snake. and nyan cat.and my special somepony. not that I have one.but i do

Little Star

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Sep 24, 03:10:58
Reading OC pages! And reference sheets! I'm obsessed with them.... :I
Have you read mine yet? It's good. You should. I'd love to hear a critique from you!
I'm back

Ramisha

2013 Sep 24, 13:48:15 #184 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 24, 13:53:28 by Ramisha
I've read it before-but not,hmmm how do you say it...thoroughly. I read only the info about your ponies,but I will check them out now!  :D

Mr.Darkling

Some brownies I failed to make.
Look horrible, taste great  :P
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Sep 24, 13:48:15
I've read it before-but not,hmmm how do you say it...thoroughly. I read only the info about your ponies,but I will check them out now!  :D
What do you think of them? Who's your favorite? What's your favorite thing about each one?
I'm back

Ramisha

2013 Sep 24, 13:59:30 #187 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 24, 14:21:33 by Ramisha
Quote from: Mr.Darkling on 2013 Sep 24, 13:49:23
Some brownies I failed to make.
Look horrible, taste great  :P

That happened to me too with some waffles. They were made HORRIBLY but tasted ok.
The worst thing my best friend was there and I should have made awesome waffles because she's awesome but I failed.
First I put baking powder instead of vanilla powder. Two packets.
I spilled the flour. On her favourite bag. Well not much but still.
Then I put WAY too much oil on the waffle maker.....
There was oil everywhere.
Then the waffles tore up into pieces and I could barely put them onto the plate......

But they actually tasted fine.
And my friend soon forgot about it because she occupied the computer   lol

owait this isn't the annoying things thread..... :s

Post Merge

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 24, 13:54:55
What do you think of them? Who's your favorite? What's your favorite thing about each one?

I really like Flower Garden,especially the little flowers in her mane! I also like that you made them opposite but friends.
I think they're all really cute.
I like Monochrome too- I'm a bit like her..... :o

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Sep 24, 13:59:30
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 24, 13:54:55

I really like Flower Garden,especially the little flowers in her mane! I also like that you made them opposite but friends.
I think they're all really cute.
I like Monochrome too- I'm a bit like her..... :o
Yeah, at one point I had elevated Rain and Shine's ages to be old enough for BF and GF, but I realized their personalities didn't match the older age, so I gave them a more fitting age.
I'm back

Dark Hooves

these I love

Spoiler: show

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Azure

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/

Got me a common cold germ lying around somewhere.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

GoldenTerrabyte

Give a Nickname to the Pony Above
I'm back

Ramisha

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 25, 09:21:41
Yeah, at one point I had elevated Rain and Shine's ages to be old enough for BF and GF, but I realized their personalities didn't match the older age, so I gave them a more fitting age.

I really like that - I mean they could be a boyfriend and girlfriend at this age (just like most of my generation) but I think that would be silly. I mean 13-14 year olds with partners???  :s That is just plain stupid. And then they take those stupid photos and act.....slutty. Seriously. And say YOLO.
It makes me want to facepalm myself so hard I'd fall off a cliff.  >:/

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Sep 25, 14:17:26 #195 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 25, 14:20:26 by Yellowpikmin476
Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Sep 25, 14:08:15
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 25, 09:21:41

I really like that - I mean they could be a boyfriend and girlfriend at this age (just like most of my generation) but I think that would be silly. I mean 13-14 year olds with partners???  :s That is just plain stupid. And then they take those stupid photos and act.....slutty. Seriously. And say YOLO.
It makes me want to facepalm myself so hard I'd fall off a cliff.  >:/
And I didn't mention, but once I lowered their ages, I made them more like best friends instead of romantic. To me, romance shouldn't start until 16 YEARS OF AGE.
Plus, there's no romance other than Spike loving Rarity and of course Cadence and Shining Armor. I try to keep my OCs as if they're actually from that world unlike most OCs.
I'm back

Ramisha

I completely agree with you. I don't really like ponies with "special" powers and stuff and if they're from another place or something. ESPECIALLY if they're a princess or something.
And yes,romance shouldn't start until a more proper age. Now if only my classmates could understand that.... >:/ I don't really like them. Mostly the girls-they talk in class and go to Facebook on their phone. The guys are ok but they make trouble all the time.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Sep 25, 14:45:25
I completely agree with you. I don't really like ponies with "special" powers and stuff and if they're from another place or something. ESPECIALLY if they're a princess or something.
Exactly!
"Omigosh im so orignul bcuz my oc is an orfan and can stop time and can creat and destroy wurlds and use dark majic and stuf and his past is sad and miserabul and dark and drumatic"
I'm back

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 25, 15:41:56
Exactly!
"Omigosh im so orignul bcuz my oc is an orfan and can stop time and can creat and destroy wurlds and use dark majic and stuf and his past is sad and miserabul and dark and drumatic"

For those of you at home or on a phone who have TL;DR syndrome, allow me to wrap all this text into one picture:

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Sep 25, 16:03:20 #199 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 25, 18:39:27 by Yellowpikmin476
Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Sep 25, 15:47:04
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 25, 15:41:56
Exactly!

For those of you at home or on a phone who have TL;DR syndrome, allow me to wrap all this text into one picture:

I don't know what TL;DR is, but exactly. And back on topic.

Cats!

Post Merge

"You better THINK before you laugh at the PINK... ie Pie!"
"MINE!!!"
I love the discorded Mane 6. So hilarious.
I'm back

Go Up