Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

Blue waved her hoof and yawned "I'm fine, i'm fine." She yawned a little more before stretching in her seat "Just the usual nightmares getting a little annoying to deal with, my absolute combat incompetence and now Senpai wants to discuss something with me after school."
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

"Ah, so business as usual than." Dusk jokes, maintaining a straight face.

((Alright, time for a bit of silliness on my part...

Anyway, I ask that for this next part you listen to the music in the spoiler below as you read. It'll enhance the effect I'm going for.))

Spoiler: show

At that moment, a bright light shines through the room, concentrating behind a single pony in a rainbow of color. She was tall, pure white, with a mane that appeared to be a rainbow of hues when viewed from the front, but when viewed from the back, it appeared silver. Her tail was the same. As for her cutie mark, it appeared to be a trio of crosses made of numerous stars. She also wore a very glamorous outfit.

[shadow=black,left]"Fillies and colts of class 2,"[/shadow] the mare spoke with a cold, authoritative voice. [shadow=black,left]"My name is Ragyo Kiryuin, and from this day forth, I shall be your homeroom teacher. As this is my first day, I wish to pose a question to you. What is clothing?"[/shadow]

The class just stared at her, like she had grown a second head.

[shadow=black,left]"No one? Well then, I shall tell you. Clothing is si-!"[/shadow] Ragyo suddenly found that she had a large red blade protruding from her body.

"Oh no you don't!" A voice spoke behind the white mare. "You already ruined one world with your Life Fiber infused clothes, I won't let you get your grubby mits on another world!" The mare that spoke was a rather small, when compared to Ragyo, yellow unicorn, with a black mane streaked with red. She held a massive, red scissor blade, and wore a very skimpy black and red outfit.

As soon as the mare finished speaking, she slashed with her sword, making Ragyo disappear in a red flash. The yellow mare than turned back to the class. "Sorry you had to see that, guys." there was another bright flash, signaling the end of the mare's skimpy outfit. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ryuko Matoi. That'll be Professor Matoi to you though. I will be your homeroom teacher, as well as your magical defense Professor."

((I would like to apologize for my silliness right now, and I would like to assure you that this will be the only big Kill la Kill reference I make, though that won't stop me from making small references later.))
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

Blue seemed rather unimpressed, leaning her head on her hoof "Professor? You don't look over 55, and you cant have that tittle unless you're that age." She frowned untrustingly.

HunterOfTheDark

Ryuko raised an eyebrow, before turning to the door as Professor Sparkle entered the room.

"Miss Star, I can personally vouch for this mare's employment with us. Professor Matoi is indeed the new Defense professor. I suggest you treat her a little more respect. After all, since she's the defense professor, that also makes her the Physical Education instructor. I'd be careful what you say if I were you." Twilight lectures with a frown.

Professor Matoi grins. "Thats right, be careful what you say, otherwise you might find yourself in the awkward position of running with boulders tied to your ankles."
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

Blue sighed and flopped on her desk, covering her head.

HunterOfTheDark

Professor Matoi's grin drops as Professor Sparkle leaves the room.

"Alright, lets get right to class then." Se said, picking up a piece of chalk. "Who here can tell me what the most basic protection spell is?"

Spoiler: Possible Answers • show
A ) Protego
B ) Guard
C ) Aero

Grizzly

Blue's ears twitched 'Are those even spells?' she asked herself and wondered for a bit about the answer. She thought of it for a bit and though that the 'guard' option was correct, but she remained silent to not humiliate herself even more.

Chromastone64

Azure tilted his head. "Well, Protego sounds like an upgrade, and Guard sounds very basic...but I have heard of Aero being used for a shield...and becoming stronger spells like Aerora and Aeroga, but would that apply here...?"
Azure's thoughts kept analyzing the names. Which was it?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Timber Keyblade

Moon was writing notes in his journal while listening to the class.
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Timber Keyblade on 2015 Jul 11, 10:35:12
Moon was writing notes in his journal while listening to the class.

"Oi, Mr Moon," Professor Matoi called. "While I appreciate your diligence in taking notes, you should be answering the question I asked the class. Please put your notes away for now, and participate in the class."

((These were the exact words of my old physics teacher Mr Mark. I thought it would be appropriate ^-^))

Chromastone64

(I'm actually stumped on the question myself  X3 )
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Grizzly

(i think its guard, but as said in my post, Blue is not exactly inclined on answering)

HunterOfTheDark

((Give it your best guess, they are all protection spells from various franchises. Protego is a shield spell from Harry Potter, Guard is a move from both Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, and Aero is a wind based protection spell from the original Kingdom Hearts game. Thats all the help I'll be giving, you'll need to figure it out on your own which one is the most basic. ^-^))

Chromastone64

Azure wasn't too keen on answering out loud, but he did write down his answer on his paper.
"Aero, because the spell is both defencive, plus able to upgrade into better forms, like Aerora and Aeroga."
He would hae answered out loud, but 1. He didn't want the class to laugh at him if it was wrong, and 2. The fact that the teacher had a SWORD made him just a little bit more nervous.
(For the record, I haven't seen much of Kill La Kill, but for some reason my brother, who has never watched anime and often said he hated it, actually watched the whole series. I only saw two bits; one with some guy with hundreds of boxing gloves, and the other...well, I'll say if no-one jumps into a room yelling "I'm on official buisness!" by the end of the RP, I'll be sad  X3)

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jul 11, 15:44:29
(For the record, I haven't seen much of Kill La Kill, but for some reason my brother, who has never watched anime and often said he hated it, actually watched the whole series. I only saw two bits; one with some guy with hundreds of boxing gloves, and the other...well, I'll say if no-one jumps into a room yelling "I'm on official buisness!" by the end of the RP, I'll be sad  X3)

((I wasn't gonna do that originally, but now that you've mentioned it, its probably gonna happen (translation, its definitely gonna happen!) ovO))

Grizzly

(( its a trick question. Guard is a move, not a spell, protego is not basic and aero, if i remember, isn't really a defensive spell ))

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Jul 11, 16:03:55
(( its a trick question. Guard is a move, not a spell, protego is not basic and aero, if i remember, isn't really a defensive spell ))

((Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice ^-^))

Grizzly

2015 Jul 11, 16:09:23 #857 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 11, 16:19:25 by Grizzly
(( i knew it all along :ajshifty: ))

Post Merge

(( also to explain my previous reaction to the professor thing, i'm not sure if this is universal but where i live Professor is the highest possible academic tittle, given ONLY after 30 years of teaching + other requirements. And from how you described the new teacher she just did not seem the professor type X3 ))

HunterOfTheDark

((No problem. ^-^ At the school in this RP, professor is a general term for any teacher at the school.))

Professor Matoi furrowed her brow in response to the silence, before a smirk appeared on her face. "I guess this question was a little too difficult for you. Not really surprised though, since this is the first Magical Defense class this school has had. Anyway, the answer to my question is Protego. I see some of you are confused. Allow me to explain. While Aero is a defensive spell in nature, its a spell with a wind affinity. As for guard, that is a movement where one moves a weapon or object in front of their bodies. Protego is a shield spell that can repel minor spells and some physical attacks. A trick-"

*CRACk!*

Professor Matoi stopped mid-sentence as something crashed into the door.

*CRASH!*

The door flew off its hinges, creating a shockwave that blew everypony out of their desks. "Oi, idiot! We're in the middle of class right now!"Ryuko called out, bringing her sword scissor back out.

It was at this point that a massive head, shoulders, er, massive pony in general, forced himself into the classroom. He was white, with a short black mane and tail. "I'm on official business, stay out of this Matoi!" The colt turned to the class, giving them a stink eye before bellowing out some more. "I'm the disciplinary chair of Hounoji Academy, Ira Gamagori! Students of class 2 of Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, it has come to our attention that there is one among you who is hiding from the justice of our academy. Step forward now and accept your fate."

Dusk looked around noticing a shadow dart towards the door. Apparently Gamagori noticed it to, since he darted to the door, grabbing the fleeing mare around the neck. He turned to Ryuko with a smirk. "Sorry for the disruption, Matoi. Satsuki tracked another of her mother's agents here."

"Ah, no big deal, Gamagori. You actually missed Ragyo, or at least a clone of her, about five minutes ago. Just don't break the door down next time you want to visit. Say hi to sis for me!"

With a grin and a nod, Gamagori, dragging his prisoner behind him, disappeared through the door.

Professor Matoi turned back to the class. "Anyway, where were we?"

It was at that moment that the bell rang for the end of class.

"It would appear we are out of time. Before you go, I'd like to appologize for the events of class today. Hopefully it won't happen again. Class dismissed."

Chromastone64

Azure, after the commotion, sighed to himself.
"Yay, first ever question in this new school...WRONG..."

Go Up