Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2015 May 13, 08:04:16
Misty : so Hunter any idea where i can find her parents? *Points at Sanny*

((Sanny? Who is Sanny? And Naura is right, this is the wrong thread for OOC questions. Also, since I'm not entirely sure what day it is currently, I'm gonna say its Tuesday, August 27))

=====Tuesday Aug. 27=====

-BEEP- -BEEP- -BE - -click-. Dusk's hoof gently tapped the snooze button on his alarm clock as he cracked his eyes open. Yawning, he rolls out of bed, grabs his saddlebags, which are still filled from yesterday's classes, and stumbles out his door and downstairs zompony style. He really needs his daily dose of caffeine...
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

LostSanity

Mage heard a loud "beeping" sound. On habit alone, he reached over and shut off the alarm. He slowly opened his eyes... and... realized that he was still in the dorm he got lead to after everything that happened. He had to face it, everything that happened wasn't a dream. Mage simply sighed.

"They put an alarm in here? Great..." thought Mage. He then groaned a little. He was still a little sleepy...

"I didn't get enough sleep. Oh well... I'll just have to grin and bear it..." thought Mage as he began to force himself up and made his way down to the dorm kitchen once again, trying to find something to eat before he headed off for school.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chromastone64

Azure slowly got up, and looked around as the rest of the dorm seemed to come to life.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Naura

Sabrina woke up fixed her mane, and went out of her room, still so sleepy so she had forgotten to pack her food, or to even bring her saddle bag.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

After the sound of the alarm woke up Blue she growled cutely and threw her pillow at the clock to silence it. It took her some convincing to get herself out of bed and onto her hooves. She grabbed her bag and walked out of her room, heading for school, still partially asleep, or with her mind somewhere else, she seemed distant.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

annosrules

Match Stick awoke, still tired from the long drive to the school he partook in yesterday.

LostSanity

Mage made his breakfast and attempted to eat it as quickly as possible. Once he was finished, he went back up to his dorm room and began to prepare for the school day.

Timber Keyblade

Moon enters the kitchen area and starts making breakfast for everyone.
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

HunterOfTheDark

Dusk, still more zompony than pony, slowly trudged his way to the coffee pot, pouring himself his first cup of morning joe. The first cup of many.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Naura

Sabrina walked by all the ponies in the corridor, looking confused and tired.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Timber Keyblade

Moon sets some plates on the counter, ready to place omelets down.

HunterOfTheDark

With coffee held in his magical grip, Dusk trudged to his seat at the table, taking small sips as waited patiently for food to come.

Grizzly

Blue, with her mane and tail uncombed, walked pass the ponies at the table, her eyes half shut, her bag almost falling off of her, she walked straight to the door and out of it, heading for the train and to school.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Naura

Sabrina felt the good old smell of omelets, and took some steps towards Moon, gently sniffing in the air around him.
"What are you making?" She asked with a loud yawn.

Chromastone64

Azure finally got out of bed. Going downstairs, he saw everypony at the table. Quietly, he took a seat too.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

Mage grabbed everything he needed and headed downstairs. He saw that a lot more ponies were awake now and were sitting around the table. With nothing else to do, Mage attempted to find an open seat and took a seat at the table as well

((Just trying to be actually involved I guess?  :s))

Timber Keyblade

Moon slides a plate to everyone, each plate carrying an omelet.

HunterOfTheDark

As the plate slides into his field of vision, Dusk gives a cry of "Itadakimasu" and pays homage to the manga and anime gods as he does an impressive imitation of the anime character Ranma.

It was at that moment that Twilight, who was just walking in, raised an eyebrow at his display. "You getting enough to eat there, Usagi?"

Dusk chokes on his food. After a couple coughs, he croaks "Usagi?!? Why would you compare me to Sailor Moon? I'm more like Ranma!"

"I beg to differ. With that display, your cry of 'itadakimasu', and what you just said a moment ago, you seem more like Usagi." Twilight chuckled.

Dusk pouted for a few moments before a wicked grin split his face. "So does that make you Rei?"

Twilight's chuckles evolved into a full laugh. "Perhaps."

Naura

Sabrina saw the princess and without any kind of manners, she sat down, took a big bite of the omelet and said while chewing:
"Guud mojning pwincess." as she swallowed the omelet, feeling her energy returning.

Chromastone64

(So this is Twilight Twilight? This one? > ^-^)

Go Up