Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Timber Keyblade

(Hey hunter, mind if, my character wakes up at four A.M. and cook breakfast for everyone? Moon may not have his Persona yet, but he's a great cook)
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

LostSanity

((Well... hmm... why not))

He tried his best. He really did. But, Mage's mind seemed to be running a mile a minute. He had way too many things on his mind. He couldn't go to sleep. He went downstairs into the kitchen to see if this place had any milk so he could warm it up. He always heard that helped in getting to sleep. He noticed another pony in the kitchen. However, he entered the kitchen anyway.

Mage opened the fridge, and as he attempted to find the milk, he tried to talk to the pony.

"Looks like I'm not the only pony who can't sleep. Though I guess I could be wrong..." remarked Mage. Mage then let out an audible sigh.

"Ugh. I'm still trying to process everything that Twilight said. Almost makes me think this is just a very realistic dream. However, it's obviously not." stated Mage
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Grizzly

"Yeah..." The small blue mare sighed and drank a bit from her glass of water. "... But i've been having sleeping problems for a long time now." She sighed yet again, keeping her folded.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

LostSanity

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 May 03, 20:54:27
"Yeah..." The small blue mare sighed and drank a bit from her glass of water. "... But i've been having sleeping problems for a long time now." She sighed yet again, keeping her folded.

"Oh... I see..." remarked Mage. He wanted to know more, but, he was afraid to ask, and, it wasn't really any of his business anyway.

Mage wasn't sure what else to say to this pony. Luckily, he finally found the milk. He used his magic to grab a glass and carefully poured the milk into the glass until the glass was about half full. He then placed the glass of milk into a nearby microwave, set it for fifteen seconds, and turned it on. While he waited, he also put the milk back into the refrigerator as well.

It was now a strange awkward silence. The microwave went off and Mage grabbed his now warm glass of milk and began to drink it.

((Yeah. Not sure what else to talk about.  X3))

Grizzly

Blue watched the pony in the awkward silence, sipping on her glass of water. As the microwave started to turn she finally decided to talk a bit more. "So, you live in the dorm too? Are you a presona user? The name's Blue, by the way."

Doomato

2015 May 04, 14:43:52 #765 Last Edit: 2015 May 04, 18:54:44 by Doomato
Doomato snapped out of his boredom. "Oh, Blue! Guess who it is!"

LostSanity

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 May 04, 12:23:36
Blue watched the pony in the awkward silence, sipping on her glass of water. As the microwave started to turn she finally decided to talk a bit more. "So, you live in the dorm too? Are you a presona user? The name's Blue, by the way."

"I do now apparently. According to Twilight, yes, I'm a persona user. Though I haven't actually used it yet... I'm Mage. Mage Heart" answered Mage

But then...

Quote from: Doomato on 2015 May 04, 14:43:52
Donator snapped out of his boredom. "Oh, Blue! Guess who it is!"

"GAH!!!!!" shouted Mage. He didn't mean to shout, but, he couldn't help it, this pony, who just seemed to appear out of nowhere, legitimately surprised him

"How long have you been there?!" stammered Mage, slightly annoyed now.

(( lol ))

Doomato

"I've been sitting on this sofa ever since we got here. It's so plush, up in here!"

LostSanity

Quote from: Doomato on 2015 May 04, 18:56:34
"I've been sitting on this sofa ever since we got here. It's so plush, up in here!"

"I... see..." remarked Mage. He was still slightly annoyed, however, he had a lot on his mind. It wasn't too surprising that he somehow missed seeing this pony.

Grizzly

Blue tilted her head curiously at Doomato. "And who are you?"

Doomato

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Timber Keyblade on 2015 May 03, 14:20:36
(Hey hunter, mind if, my character wakes up at four A.M. and cook breakfast for everyone? Moon may not have his Persona yet, but he's a great cook)

((Sure man, it should make this more interesting))

Twilight watched the group in amusement. "Alright, I think thats enough amusement for one night. You all need to get to bed, otherwise you'll sleep in class tomorrow."
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Grizzly

Blue turned her head to Twilight and nodded, sighing and turning her sight back to Mage. "Well, guess i'm going back to bed now. Nice meeting you, Mage..." she then looked at Doomato "You too." then finished her glass of water and trotted back to her room.

Once in her room she hopped in her bed and stretched, getting into an comfortable position and knocking the on button on her TV with her hind hoof. There was a show about fortune telling on, though Blue didn't pay attention to it, she only needed the light and the slight noise to sleep, not too laud but not too silent as well. She closed her eyes and slowly passed out.

(( idk, i guess you could try, though i'd wait for the morning i guess ))

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2015 May 06, 00:44:46
//is now a good time to enter?

((Almost, gotta wait for everyone's characters to go to bed, then when the day switches, You can do your post.))
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Chromastone64

Azure stayed awake for quite a few hours, trying to make sense of everything. Sure, being at this school was better than the Hive, but at least the Hive didn't have coffins everywhere at night.
Eventually, he fell asleep.
(No, I'm not using Changelings in this one)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

Mage nodded and took his warm glass of milk back with him to his new room.

Drinking it did seem to help. Worrying wasn't really going to do Mage much good anyway. After a while, Mage was finally able to go to sleep.

Doomato

Doomato set up a tent in the reception of the dorm and slept in it.

Timber Keyblade

Moon sleeps until his silent alarm rings at four a.m.
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Go Up