An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spiralfeather

2015 Sep 14, 01:28:46 #420 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 14, 07:06:40 by Spiralfeather
Looking around to see nopony around, she stamped her hoof in frustration. "You're going to die out here!" She yelled, the mare was already walking away. She had failed to even keep the group together, wasn't that her job? She had just assumed they'd listen to her, but she was wrong.

Known to some as Tourniquet!

Julien999

2015 Sep 14, 01:45:22 #421 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 15, 00:31:45 by Julien999
Still in Canterlot... In Celestia's room.

"So... They are the ponies who will save your Queen Celestia's Equestria?" Asked the mare amazed, looking on the stained glass.
"Yes. And your horn? Feel better?" he asked because of her broken horn now enveloped in a band.
"A little bit. Did you have something else to say?"
"Well, since Queen Celestia and Queen Luna disappeared, the sun and the moon don't move. But I know how to make it move. Did you remember the story of the three tribes you talked to me in your Equestria?"
"Oh! Yes, it's the unicorns that raise the sun and the moon." Then she realized what he wanted to do. "Wait, do you want, that we try it?!"
"At this time, it's possible to raise the sun and the moon helping an Alicorn with some Unicorns." The mare now wonder who's the alicorn and those unicorns are. "Some Unicorns that help an Alicorn for raising the sun and the moon?"
"Yes, I believe that they went to the Crystal Empire." They walk out of the Castle and see a tiny locomotive going to that direction. "Oh~ look! You missed the train! Don't worry, I will teleport you right to the train! You will be a helpful support(or not)!"
"Wait, wha-?!" Before she could finish, the stallion teleported her right at Slate's little locomotive. If you ask me where exactly, she falls on Bassaro.

_BlazingInfinity

Venom keeps flying towards the empire. Things were all terrible for him today. His friend was dead, their transportation had crashed because of Boa, and he was probably going to get frostbite out here. He REALLY wanted to just abandon everyone right now and run away. But he knew that the ponies needed him (after all he was the potions user.) He sees the shield to empire about 200 ft. away. He rushes towards it hoping to make it.

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa continued on, constantly turning around to make sure he was still in sight of the rest of the group. He wasn't sure if they'd be able to make it to the Crystal Empire, but he had no intention of losing to this blizzard.

CloudShine said that it would be a few hours before they would reach the Crystal Empire. He reached into his pouch, pulling out a cartridge. He opened it up, inside was a small piece of paper with a runic symbol on it. This was his Admonishing Ray cartridge. He took out the paper and discarded it, the cartridge going from a bright white glow to a dull grey. He pulled out another piece of paper, fit it into the cartridge, and began to craft a new spell. They were going to be in the Frozen North for awhile, he assumed.

He began crafting a cartridge of Cold Resistance. It was a little late to be planning for the cold at this point, but better late than never.

FakeSmile

2015 Sep 14, 09:15:09 #424 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 14, 09:28:53 by FakeSmile
The mare rolled her eyes at Cloud Shine's comment; the alicorn is being dramatic. But Virulent knew she would so she decided to stop for a bit to figure out a spell. The mare sat down and formed a shield from the snow with her mane. She then pulled out her book and started to flip through the pages. First, she needs to keep warm so she took a fern from her bag as she read the spell. As she read the spell the fern slowly started to turn bright red and curl into a small ball. Once she finished the spell, she popped the small ball into her mouth and started to suck on it. Slowly, she started to warm up and a small smile formed across her face. But, her happiness was replace with bitterness; Cloud Shine was still near by and most likely freezing. Virulent knew she was the wrong pony to blow up at but releasing some steam did help her feel better. So she whipped up another fern ball and hoped the mare would accept it. Virulent sat down on the snow; waiting for Cloud Shine to catch up and maybe to apologize when she gives her the gift.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa looked back, seeing Virulent offer CloudShine...something. He couldn't exactly see what it was. Normally, he would've gone over to ask what it was...but neither Virulent or CloudShine wanted nothing to do with him, so he continued to keep his distance.

Suddenly, while he turned to walk, Boa's vision began to waver. The cold was getting to him, and was making him slowly lose consciousness. Shaking his head to clear his vision, he forced himself to keep walking. Under the guise of invisibility, Boa pressed on.

Nuserame

"Augh!" "Mrffph!" "My leg!" it sounded from the Track Service Train Thingy.

Such can be the consequences of hasty, long distance teleports into cramped cabins! But sometimes one had to do what one has to do, and this time it involved hasty teleports.

"Ow. Alright, everypony sorted then?" Slate said after the three ponies managed to untangle themselves. "Alright, let's start with... Who are you and what brought you to our little train in such a hurry?"
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Spiralfeather

2015 Sep 14, 15:06:36 #427 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 14, 15:45:07 by Spiralfeather
CloudShine saw the mare conjuring up another strange ball and slow down, so she assumed she was waited for Cloud to catch up. She struggled through the blizzard, copying the mare by putting the strange fern ball in her mouth. She started to feel slightly warmer- heat pulsed in her chest and then made its way around her body. She felt slightly better, but she wasn't ready to talk to Virulent yet; she was much too angry at her. Instead she simply glared at her back as she walked behind her.

Known to some as Tourniquet!

Julien999

2015 Sep 14, 15:12:02 #428 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 14, 15:14:57 by Julien999
Now she's... a little bit uncomfortable when she's with others ponies when they ask her who she is.
"H-hello! Um... my name is... I mean, I'm nicknamed 'Joy' and... And I heard there's ponies who's going to Crystal Empire. Seems like everyponies went there because it's all beautiful in that place! Hehe..." Are you trying to avoid about this stallion in it? Fine. Oh, and a tophat falls on her head with a cape and a rod in it.

tonman3509

"Jeez...this is bad." Boa's vision had gradually begun to worsen as they walked. The cold continued to mercilessly attack him, draining him of his willpower little by little.

"Heh...like I'm going to let this stop me! I'm Boa! I'm the Immortal Stallion! I've survived worse than this!"

As he says this, the ring temporarily deactivates, Boa can be seen for a brief moment, falling to his knees. "Ugh...if only my body could keep up with my mouth..."

_BlazingInfinity

"You know what?" said Venom. He picked up Boa and put him on his back.

"You could have caused me to die and abandoned me, but I'm not giving up on you!" said Venom. The Blizzard was getting worse with every second.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

"Says the one...who threw up the force field and...refused to listen to reason in the first place."

His willpower had all but vanished. Perhaps the reason why Boa was still conscious was due to sheer stubbornness.

_BlazingInfinity

"Hey everyone is mad at you and we are 200 ft. high right now... So do you want to argue?" said Venom, knowing that he could drop Boa at any time.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

"I'm just...making...an---"

Whatever what Boa was going to say came out as a slurred mumble. No longer having the strength to speak coherently.

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 14, 16:03:40 #434 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 14, 16:08:01 by _BlazingInfinity
Venom felt like he was forgetting someone.

"BRAVE!!" said Venom. He put Boa down in the snow and flew back as fast as he could. He saw Brave standing next to the train tracks, freezing.

"Brave are you okay?" asked Venom.
Toast is amazing.

Lemon1b

2015 Sep 14, 16:17:43 #435 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 14, 16:23:07 by Bassaro
"Look Slate! There are two pegasus up ahead." Venom and Brave were 1600 feet away from the locomotive.

FakeSmile

The mare shrugged at the mare's lack of gratitude. Virulent continued through the blizzard; it wasn't too hard since she was warm. She wasn't sure how close the "duo" was to the castle. They have been walking for a while so she assumed they could be close.
[Color=goldenrod]Do you think you can shoot a light beam toward the Empire, please? If we are close then we might as well continued. If not, then I do not know about you but I am going to set up a small camp. . . [/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

"Brave can be picked up by the locomotive." said Venom.

"But Boa needs warmness now." said Venom. He flies back to Boa and picks him up. He makes a mad dash for the Crystal Empire. He feels how warm it is from far away.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa was silent. As Venom picked him up, he began to speak again.

"You...when we were in the train...the way you were..."

Boa paused, trying to focus. "...you reminded me of...an old friend."

_BlazingInfinity

"Really?" said Venom. He is almost past the Crystal Empire's force field.
Toast is amazing.

Go Up