An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spiralfeather

CloudShine squinted, trying to see around; she had heard Virulent screaming, but she didn't know where she was- just as she turned her head she skidded down the hill, screaming, but she managed to open her wings and land softly on the ground. "Virulent?" She called, the snow still clouding ver vision.

Known to some as Tourniquet!

_BlazingInfinity

"Where is everyone?"
"Where is everyone?" Venom and Carter bumped into each other.

"Venom?" said Carter.

"Carter?" said Venom. They stared at each other for a minute not knowing if this was real or not.

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

Virulent rolled over onto her back and sat up. She still had a bad case of the giggles as she tried to figure out where she landed. The blizzard was still harsh and all she could see were snowflakes coming at her. But she did hear a familiar voice. She could only assume it was Cloud Shine; since what sane pony would come out in a blizzard? In attempt to regroup with the Alicorn, Virulent shouted her name a few times. But the wind was too strong to compete with it. Virulent decided the best thing to do is sit for a while; Cloud Shine couldn't have gone too far and it could be possible she would bump into her. But as she sat in the snow she could slowly start feeling her body temperature lower. The mare was still disorientated by her trip down the hill and paid no mind to it; she continued to giggle like a filly as she cold took over.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nuserame

"Brrrr c-c-cold!" "I concur." The shivering search party bantered, before they went back to just shouting names.

"Hey where did the golem go?" Bassaro shouted. "Uh not sure. Let me try and command it back..." Slate shouted back, but try as he might the golem remained gone.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

tonman3509

Boa looked up, there was still no sign of Virulent, CloudShine, or anypony else. Worry began to set in, looking down at his wand, he had only just halfway completed it.

He continued to work, all he could offer was a silent prayer that they were alright.

LunarDusk

"Good lord..." Silver said as he watched Virulent roll down the hill
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Spiralfeather

CloudShine looked around as she heard a distant giggling noise. The warmth was draining from her body; obviously Virulent's spell was wearing off. "V-Virulent?" She called, her teeth chattering as she squinted through the thick snowfall.

Known to some as Tourniquet!

LunarDusk

"Are you alive down there?" Silver asked
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

"Um... I have a feeling that your golem friend found something. I'm not sure where with this blizzard."

_BlazingInfinity

They hugged each other. Then stepped back.

"I finally found you!" said Carter.

"I found you too." said Venom.
Toast is amazing.

Lemon1b

2015 Sep 15, 15:51:23 #470 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 15, 16:02:53 by Bassaro
The golem returned with a book in it's hand. It was of a golden cover, filled with gems. The party tried to open the book, but to no avail. But afte Slate Grey touched it, the book flew in to the air wide opened. The pages seemed bright and filled with life and warmth.
"Slate! Can you understand something from this?"

FakeSmile

Virulent stopped giggling, for a moment she though she heard two voices. The closest one was obviously Cloud Shine but she could have sworn she heard another voice. She tried to walk toward Cloud Shine's voice but the wind carried her more to the left. Eventually, Virulent made it into the general area of the Alicorn. The blizzard was still thick so she could barely her own hoofs let alone Cloud Shine. She let out one last cry for Cloud Shine; hoping the Alicorn is still alive.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa had finished the new wand, but as he looked outside, he noticed that the blizzard had become even worse. He stood up, before becoming suddenly light-headed and nearly falling down. He still hadn't recovered from the cold. Shaking his head to clear his mind, Boa turned around towards the city.

If he was going to go back out, he needed help. He ran into the city. "Venom! Venoooooom!"

_BlazingInfinity

"Wow I can't believe I ran into you here." said Venom.

"Me neither!" said Carter. Both of them hear a voice.

"That's Boa, Come along Carter!" said Venom. Carter flies with him to Boa.
Toast is amazing.

Nuserame

"What in the name of... Oh. Uuuuh... " Slate remarked eloquently. "Nope. Noooope nope nope I'm not doing that mister book!" he continued before he slammed the book shut with both hooves and tied it shut with a belt from his saddlebag.

"I don't know who sent that but I'm not about to be manipulated into dooming this world even further. Golem, be more careful about picking up shiny magical things!"

Slate put shuffled the book into the bottom of his bottomless saddlebag, and motioned the rest of the party to continue the search.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

tonman3509

Boa continued to run through the city, eventually seeing two ponies flying towards him. One was Venom, the other...he had never seen before. Was he an inhabitant of this world? He didn't have time to worry about that, but Boa made a mental note to ask later.

"Venom! Listen, I need your help with something! The others still haven't shown up yet."

Boa turns around. "The blizzard out there is getting worse by the second. Its really making me nervous..."

_BlazingInfinity

"They should be fine. After all I did leave them the potions bag." said Venom.

"Good job Venom. You're always one step ahead of the game!" said Carter.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

"Yeah, you left the potions bag. Did you leave a list of what they actually do? Is there a little label on the side that says "Cold Resistance Potion" or something? Or do you actually believe that they'll be able to make it by blindly drinking vials of liquids they don't even know what's inside?"

_BlazingInfinity

"All of my BAD potions are in here." said Venom. He pushes a button on a second box it expands and has pitch black to toxic green colors in vials.
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

The blizzard's growth was starting to lower visibilty. Silver started to ignite his horn like a mini lantern but keeping his head down due to the wind.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up