Slendermane RP (Jump in)

Started by rileyrun99, 2012 Sep 30, 13:47:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rileyrun99

((Hello! I will be slendermane!))
Story: You and your friends have gone into the forest to proove a little fairy tale is ture, however, you end up being trapped in the forest. You must survive Slendermane and the wild.
Have fun.
teh animoos

rileyrun99

*Slenderman stomps through the forest.*
teh animoos

rileyrun99

teh animoos

Teal Turken

((Riley use the "Modify" button, don't triple post))

Vick McBread

((Indeed, Smash 'em together.))
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

InsaneMar

Rigor Mortis flicked her tail as she scoffed at the idea of Slendermane.  She had trotted into the Everfree forest to show she didn't believe in him for a moment.  Slowing after she wasn't able to see out of the forest behind her she strolled towards some trees to study the mushrooms below them.  "Might as well get some use out of this adventure," she muttered as she made sure they weren't poisonous before gathering them in her saddlebag.
Rigor Mortis is here to take care of you.

Princess_Luna

*falls out of the sky infront of Rigor* AHHH *hits ground* oww... *looks up* oh hello *stands up*
Rub some bacon on it.

InsaneMar

Rigor jumped back at the sudden crash landing of the pony in front of her. Blinking several times with her right hoof in the air before shaking her head and giving a soft laugh at herself for being startled for a moment.  "Hello," she spoke as she took a step forward, "Are you alright?"

Princess_Luna

yeah... sis just got mad at me... she cant send me to that moon so i gess to everfree lol , oh and you are?
Rub some bacon on it.

InsaneMar

Her eyes widened, she thought she recognized her.  Rigor knelt down on one hoof, "Princess Luna, forgive me.  I am Rigor Mortis."

Quick Quill

Quill wondered through the woods, using his magic to shine a light through the trees in front of him.
I like ponies, cute girls, and evil. You know, normal stuff.

Princess_Luna

oh well you dont need  to do that... and you can just call me Luna
Rub some bacon on it.

FlameandIce

"and you're actually doing this sir I mean I have heard strange things during my night shift" soldier you know that this "Slendermane" doesn't exist we have lived in this forest for three years now and I haven't seen nor heard anything weird  Flame puts on his cloak and leaves the theater (which in located deep within the forest)
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

InsaneMar

Rigor stood up straight, a slight blush under her coat as she looked at Luna. "Luna," she started to say before looking though the trees as she rubbed her eyes with her hoof before staring again. She thought she saw a faint light though them for a moment. "Must be seeing things," she muttered to herself.

Quick Quill

Quill looked around. "That's weird. I thought I heard voices. But who would be around here?"
I like ponies, cute girls, and evil. You know, normal stuff.

Frostberry

Frostberry walks scared through the forst."I know I went to the wrong direction." She sees another pony."Hello?"
((Someone answer me, don't care who  X3))

Teal Turken

((This looks fun, I'll join in with you Frostberry))

Eee!
A little white unicorn filly with a blue mane and tail shrieks and turns to face Frostberry with fear. She has a Silver ring on her horn.

Frostberry

Frostberry looks at the unicorn in front of her."Who are you?"

Teal Turken

The filly backs away from Frostberry and stares at her.
She remains silent.

Frostberry

She smiles at the unicorn."You don't have to be scared.."

Go Up